Who would be done with Brooke have an affair with either Bill or Thorne? I would.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoveOfPurple

Who would be done with Brooke have an affair with either Bill or Thorne? I would.

Postby LoveOfPurple » Tue May 22, 2018 5:46 pm

After the secret or the lie or whatever you want to call it is revealed, I would love to see Brooke start giving Ridge the cold shoulder. No nookie, no kissing, no hugging, no nothing. Just act like that he is not even in the same room as she is in. And I would like it if she stops going into the office for a while too. Just stay at home when he leaves for work and have Hope stay home with her too. Then while he is at work, she either calls Bill or Thorne over and they start getting on hot and heavy. And this continues for about a few weeks until then one day Ridge comes home from work and finds all of his belongings siting out on the curb and the locks on the doors are changed and then she sends a video of her with either Bill or Thorne to his phone. He most definitely would deserve this for his mistreatment of her and his mistreatment of Hope too. And hopefully at the end of it all, BRIDGE is done for good and either BRILL or THROOKE will reunite. I am personally pulling for THROOKE, because I think that Thorne will be the father that Hope needs and deserves and he won’t have any divided loyalty because he has no living children and I personally can’t see Bill ever choosing Hope over Steffy regardless if he is married to Brooke or not. So I am so ready for Brooke to get her cheat on because Ridge deserves it.

SteffyandBillalways

Re: Who would be done with Brooke have an affair with either Bill or Thorne? I would.

Postby SteffyandBillalways » Tue May 22, 2018 11:02 pm

LoveOfPurple wrote:After the secret or the lie or whatever you want to call it is revealed, I would love to see Brooke start giving Ridge the cold shoulder. No nookie, no kissing, no hugging, no nothing. Just act like that he is not even in the same room as she is in. And I would like it if she stops going into the office for a while too. Just stay at home when he leaves for work and have Hope stay home with her too. Then while he is at work, she either calls Bill or Thorne over and they start getting on hot and heavy. And this continues for about a few weeks until then one day Ridge comes home from work and finds all of his belongings siting out on the curb and the locks on the doors are changed and then she sends a video of her with either Bill or Thorne to his phone. He most definitely would deserve this for his mistreatment of her and his mistreatment of Hope too. And hopefully at the end of it all, BRIDGE is done for good and either BRILL or THROOKE will reunite. I am personally pulling for THROOKE, because I think that Thorne will be the father that Hope needs and deserves and he won’t have any divided loyalty because he has no living children and I personally can’t see Bill ever choosing Hope over Steffy regardless if he is married to Brooke or not. So I am so ready for Brooke to get her cheat on because Ridge deserves it.

What did Ridge do to say he deserves to be cheated on? Love his daughter? Stand in his daughter’s corner for a change? What? Brooke is justified in standing by her child but God forbid Ridge stand by his. Now that’s crazy. Golden Hole ain’t so golden anymore, now is it? #TEAMRIDGEALLDAY

Eightsandnines

Re: Who would be done with Brooke have an affair with either Bill or Thorne? I would.

Postby Eightsandnines » Wed May 23, 2018 6:29 pm

LoveOfPurple wrote:After the secret or the lie or whatever you want to call it is revealed, I would love to see Brooke start giving Ridge the cold shoulder. No nookie, no kissing, no hugging, no nothing. Just act like that he is not even in the same room as she is in. And I would like it if she stops going into the office for a while too. Just stay at home when he leaves for work and have Hope stay home with her too. Then while he is at work, she either calls Bill or Thorne over and they start getting on hot and heavy. And this continues for about a few weeks until then one day Ridge comes home from work and finds all of his belongings siting out on the curb and the locks on the doors are changed and then she sends a video of her with either Bill or Thorne to his phone. He most definitely would deserve this for his mistreatment of her and his mistreatment of Hope too. And hopefully at the end of it all, BRIDGE is done for good and either BRILL or THROOKE will reunite. I am personally pulling for THROOKE, because I think that Thorne will be the father that Hope needs and deserves and he won’t have any divided loyalty because he has no living children and I personally can’t see Bill ever choosing Hope over Steffy regardless if he is married to Brooke or not. So I am so ready for Brooke to get her cheat on because Ridge deserves it.

Yeah I would have to say I'm TeamRidge supporting his daughter. Also Ridge has done nothing malicious to Hope.. if anything he's trying to get her to see that shes making a mistake..but Hope can't see anything right now.. neither can Brooke...Brooke is mistreating and Bullying Hope to hurry up and get Married! Brooke should tell Hope to be cautious and support her by saying "if it's meant to be then, It's meant to be" She should tell her she knows how it feels to be finally back together but to be smart about it.
I mean really.. it's common sense not Fairyland.. He hasn't mistreated them in any way!! That would be a distorted perception.

And do you really think it's a good idea for someone to cheat just because of a disagreement or difference of opinion?? Wow!! :evil: :roll:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed May 23, 2018 7:13 pm

What decent dad would turn his back on a pregnent daughter...a no good bum dad..fathers should never do that.....what has this world become blood and family stick together..I hope...Brookes pushing 60 enough of her screwy illicit sex stuff...she should be a mature grandma figure is she ever with ricks baby or Bridget's kid Brooke had a sex addiction from way back time to act your age no more affairs...thornes too young and Bill loves younger Steffy ..I don't know why Bill would want Brooke she's the town Trollope.jmo

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Wed May 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Well, I disagree with everything you said about Ridge. Matter of fact I would love him to get away from the piece of crap Brooke! But, you might get your wish because Brooke the tramp could at anytime sleep with anybody or even a snail for that matter. And by the way Brooke getting "hot and heavy" with anyone would be disgusting! I think she's a little too old for that! Although I know she doesn't realize it.

miaesco1

Postby miaesco1 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:16 pm

I thought i read somewhere in a post here that Bill inadvertently causes some kind of accident with Steffy. If this were to happen i would guess that Bill would run away completely devastated and ashamed.

Knowing Brooke she will be the only one that can find compassion for Bill and she'll have to help him. Ridge will be furious that she's seeing him....etc.

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:19 pm

No to Brill they were sickening enough the first go round with no chemistry

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed May 23, 2018 10:39 pm

how about something new for BRIDGE? THEY actually agree to disagree like adults without it leading to divorce :o :o :o

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed May 23, 2018 10:45 pm

I would like to see Ridge flirting with Quinn again. :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”