who else is shocked Bill is written this way...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoreneA

who else is shocked Bill is written this way...

Postby LoreneA » Tue May 22, 2018 10:13 am

With the "me too" movement and what is going on now, does anyone think it is disgusting that Bill is being written this way? Bill has turned in to a old man, stalking, bullying, and threatening his son's pregnant ex-wife. and she is only an ex-wife because Bill is sick and obsessed !! He treats her like a possession he wants to own by bullying her...she does not want him!! Yes, she made a mistake by sleeping with him but that gives Bill no right to treat her like a possession he wants and the manner in which he is going about it with threats and bullying. This is abuse any way you look at it. If Bell really felt like this was a good idea to write Bill this way, he could have at least had Steffy get a restraining order. Also, Taylor needs to confess to free her daughter from this abusive old man. And the Logan sisters... laughing and making fun of Steffy is bullying as well. I get they do not like Steffy and some fans do not like Steffy but this SL is just sick and wrong. The fans that want Hope and Liam together probably didn't want them getting together like this. And please do not put Steffy with her abuser!!

Lynn1216

Re: who else is shocked Bill is written this way...

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:24 am

LoreneA wrote:With the "me too" movement and what is going on now, does anyone think it is disgusting that Bill is being written this way? Bill has turned in to a old man, stalking, bullying, and threatening his son's pregnant ex-wife. and she is only an ex-wife because Bill is sick and obsessed !! He treats her like a possession he wants to own by bullying her...she does not want him!! Yes, she made a mistake by sleeping with him but that gives Bill no right to treat her like a possession he wants and the manner in which he is going about it with threats and bullying. This is abuse any way you look at it. If Bell really felt like this was a good idea to write Bill this way, he could have at least had Steffy get a restraining order. Also, Taylor needs to confess to free her daughter from this abusive old man. And the Logan sisters... laughing and making fun of Steffy is bullying as well. I get they do not like Steffy and some fans do not like Steffy but this SL is just sick and wrong. The fans that want Hope and Liam together probably didn't want them getting together like this. And please do not put Steffy with her abuser!!

Bill is disgusting and I think this writing is disgusting. This is not some great love story it is a story about a stalker .

I didn’t see the Logan sisters laughing at Steffy and making fun of her .

grandmother8

Postby grandmother8 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 am

I'm curious to see how the writers will pull Bill in---no couple in soap opera land last--how will they channel his feelings to someone else---he's loved Katie---Brooke ---Steffy; so there will be someone else ?? Sally?? What he's doing to Steffy is call the police and file a report--just wondering how will they reign him back in.

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue May 22, 2018 11:54 am

I agree with the posts above. Why did they turn Bill into an idiot? I could have accepted Still even.. if Bill was saner. He has energy that could have made those two work for awhile.

I like DD. I guess Bell has to ruin all his characters. :roll:

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Tue May 22, 2018 5:08 pm

Palski wrote:I agree with the posts above. Why did they turn Bill into an idiot? I could have accepted Still even.. if Bill was saner. He has energy that could have made those two work for awhile.

I like DD. I guess Bell has to ruin all his characters. :roll:

Seems that way.

Rananculus

Postby Rananculus » Tue May 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Completely agree. He has gone from Master of the Universe, brilliant businessman to a petty school boy with a psychopathic crush. Overnight he's become one never ending Lifetime movie. It's really embarrassing how they have devolved his character to become a teenybopper. He wasn't even this crazy about Steffy when he dated her the first time. This whole storyline makes no sense at all. The writers should have paid the money and added to the budget another mature actress who was the age of Brooke and made her a rival love interest. They need someone who is in that age range anyway. Perhaps she could have been a long-lost sibling of one of the boys mothers or something! Or maybe one of their mothers is really alive after all! Anyting but this stupid inbreeding Steffy nonsense.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Wed May 23, 2018 11:57 am

not really the character was always this way especially in the beginning but after all the business with brooke and katie i thought he finally turned a corner but no :roll: :roll: :roll: this might explained his hissy fit when he decided not to marry brooke that day when ridge turn up. it was stupid! of course he came up with some excuse. so maybe he was planning even back then to win steffy back :roll: :roll: :roll:

no with bill it is all words and he knows how to get inside the heads of those around him and in someways it fascinating to watch the faces of those peoples heads he is crawling into, steffy, wyatt.....................

GGC7

Postby GGC7 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:18 pm

I do think writers have went too far. Can Bill be redeemed. Only way I see is Wyatt walks out on Katie and Bill finally sees Steffy wants nothing to do with him. And Bill and Katie finally reconcile. All this emotion Katie has been showing about how Bill betraying her with Brooke lately shows she is not over him. No way is she going to let Steffy have Bill.

lapue

Postby lapue » Wed May 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Agree to writers just plain destroying actors and actresses. Bill is a man not a boy and these writers are treating him as such. Come on get real and grow up. Put Katie back with Bill everyone sees this but the writers,she still wants Bill. Move Hope back to Wyatt and Liam and Steffy raise there daughter everyone sees Liam is in LOVE with STEFFY Not Hope. Writers I believe y’all can do better than cradle robing and repeat storylines.

ann monique

Postby ann monique » Wed May 23, 2018 3:06 pm

yep
bill has always supported steffy over wyatt and liam and anyone else
now im to believe hes doing all this to her
they bond is broken and ruin and for what ?
to prop liam and hope ?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”