courier journal spoilers...paraphrased

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
loveridge

Re: courier journal spoilers...paraphrased

Postby loveridge » Wed May 23, 2018 6:48 am

MyBaddMove wrote:
loveridge wrote:
MyBaddMove wrote:Lope is not getting married. Wyatt tells Liam the truth and they will get the call that Steffy fell and is in the hospital. So Liam runs off.
IDK what you think may happen may not happen and what you think wont happen may happen this show is just like that :lol:

Because Lope wedding never turn legal when Steffy is pregnant :lol:
I will just have to wait and see how this pans out there are so many theories out there and with bell you never know how he will do things we shall see

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed May 23, 2018 7:28 am

tionne12 wrote:
bethonly wrote:
beckyt wrote:I see steffy is still begging again and ridge might as well give it up I believe hope and liam will become husband and wife thank you betholy for the spoilers

LOL maybe but on this show that wedding can be disolved in a hot second . But i guess having and loseing is better than never having. If you wanna look at Liam as a prize instead of a piece. :o
`

yes, those mariages can be dissolved in a hot second. just look at steffy. her fourth one just dissolved, and considering all that begging, she must consider him a huge prize..and her piece is also begging. :D

Hi bethonly I just posted the same thing before I saw your post and the cold blooded part was that their marriage was annulled as if it never happened :o[/quote]

good morning tionne..
yep, that was cold blooded but what can she expect after sleeping with the enemy? :D

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Wed May 23, 2018 12:03 pm

naturewoman wrote:What I hope would happen, even if I know it won't, is this:
1. Liam goes back to Steffy, for the baby's sake only.

2. Hope, finds out she's pregnant. Disgusted with Liam, she doesn't tell him right away. Serves Liam right. Katie & Wyatt breaks up. Wyatt & Hope start getting interested in one another again. Hope tells Wyatt she's pregnant, and not to tell Liam. She will in time.

3. Steffy & Liam has a strained marriage still. Steffy finds out the baby is Bill's. She doesn't tell anyone, to hold onto Liam. Liam sees Wyatt & Hope get closer, and it drives him crazy. Liam finds out he isn't the father. Leaves Steffy. Hope tells Liam she's carrying his child. Hope tells Liam she loves Wyatt. Bye-bye Liam!!!!!

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!
I would vote for this story!!!

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed May 23, 2018 3:28 pm

2. Hope, finds out she's pregnant. Disgusted with Liam, she doesn't tell him right away. Serves Liam right. Katie & Wyatt breaks up. Wyatt & Hope start getting interested in one another again. Hope tells Wyatt she's pregnant, and not to tell Liam. She will in time.

3. Steffy & Liam has a strained marriage still. Steffy finds out the baby is Bill's. She doesn't tell anyone, to hold onto Liam. Liam sees Wyatt & Hope get closer, and it drives him crazy. Liam finds out he isn't the father. Leaves Steffy. Hope tells Liam she's carrying his child. Hope tells Liam she loves Wyatt. Bye-bye Liam!!!!!
dxdobson wrote:

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!
I would vote for this story!!!

i would only want to add one more thing...

4. liam comes by steffys one day to check on the baby and finds steffy and her pistol packing maw cleaning their guns in the babys nursery. he takes the baby home to hope, they go to court and all parental rights are taken from steffy.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”