courier journal spoilers...paraphrased

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
beckyt

Re: courier journal spoilers...paraphrased

Postby beckyt » Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 pm

tionne12 wrote:I see steffy is still begging again and ridge might as well give it up I believe hope and liam will become husband and wife thank you betholy for the spoilers

LOL maybe but on this show that wedding can be disolved in a hot second . But i guess having and loseing is better than never having. If you wanna look at Liam as a prize instead of a piece. :o

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Tue May 22, 2018 9:35 pm

loveridge wrote:
bethonly wrote:steffy tells liam that she has chosen a name for the baby and what the name will be.

wyatt does not appreciate the attention that he's getting from bill. Katie reminds him that that's what he's wanted all his life.

ridge defends steffy to brooke and hope.

steffy begs liam again to just stay with her for the babys sake.

brooke, donna, and Katie help hope get ready for her wedding.

taylor shows up at steffys. she's furious that liam is marrying hope so soon after the annulment.

Justin warns bill that wyatt could crack at any moment and tell liam the truth.

wait to see: wyatt drops a bombshell at the wedding.

Hi bethonly there she go begging again but I still think hope and liam will get married no matter what wyatt says thanks for the spoilers

I have been on vacation. So, I haven't seen B&B for two weeks. I just wish the truth to come out. It's not right to keep a secret like what Wyatt & Katie is doing. I would like to have Liam decide with all the information in front of him. Decide for once and for all who he wants to spend his life with & stick with it for once. Let either Hope or Steffy get on with their lives.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:43 pm

bethonly wrote:steffy tells liam that she has chosen a name for the baby and what the name will be.

wyatt does not appreciate the attention that he's getting from bill. Katie reminds him that that's what he's wanted all his life.

taylor shows up at steffys. she's furious that liam is marrying hope so soon after the annulment.

Steffy is so pitiful since when do parents have to live together to raise a child yes it would be nice but sometimes it does not work out that way they can co parent and let's just say that liam goes back to her do she really believe that liam will stay away from hope heck no not a chance or any other woman for that matter the girl is just dumb

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 pm

What I hope would happen, even if I know it won't, is this:
1. Liam goes back to Steffy, for the baby's sake only.

2. Hope, finds out she's pregnant. Disgusted with Liam, she doesn't tell him right away. Serves Liam right. Katie & Wyatt breaks up. Wyatt & Hope start getting interested in one another again. Hope tells Wyatt she's pregnant, and not to tell Liam. She will in time.

3. Steffy & Liam has a strained marriage still. Steffy finds out the baby is Bill's. She doesn't tell anyone, to hold onto Liam. Liam sees Wyatt & Hope get closer, and it drives him crazy. Liam finds out he isn't the father. Leaves Steffy. Hope tells Liam she's carrying his child. Hope tells Liam she loves Wyatt. Bye-bye Liam!!!!!

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed May 23, 2018 5:16 am

beckyt wrote:
tionne12 wrote:I see steffy is still begging again and ridge might as well give it up I believe hope and liam will become husband and wife thank you betholy for the spoilers

LOL maybe but on this show that wedding can be disolved in a hot second . But i guess having and loseing is better than never having. If you wanna look at Liam as a prize instead of a piece. :o
`

yes, those mariages can be dissolved in a hot second. just look at steffy. her fourth one just dissolved, and considering all that begging, she must consider him a huge prize..and her piece is also begging. :D

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 am

kenya12 wrote:

Steffy is so pitiful since when do parents have to live together to raise a child yes it would be nice but sometimes it does not work out that way they can co parent and let's just say that liam goes back to her do she really believe that liam will stay away from hope heck no not a chance or any other woman for that matter the girl is just dumb

hi kenya.. you're right about not having to be together to raise a child. i was just reading some unmarried parents rights and saw that of all the babies born today, forty percent of them are born to unmarried parents. so that seems to be the norm in todays world. :D :D

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 am

naturewoman wrote:What I hope would happen, even if I know it won't, is this:
1. Liam goes back to Steffy, for the baby's sake only.

2. Hope, finds out she's pregnant. Disgusted with Liam, she doesn't tell him right away. Serves Liam right. Katie & Wyatt breaks up. Wyatt & Hope start getting interested in one another again. Hope tells Wyatt she's pregnant, and not to tell Liam. She will in time.

3. Steffy & Liam has a strained marriage still. Steffy finds out the baby is Bill's. She doesn't tell anyone, to hold onto Liam. Liam sees Wyatt & Hope get closer, and it drives him crazy. Liam finds out he isn't the father. Leaves Steffy. Hope tells Liam she's carrying his child. Hope tells Liam she loves Wyatt. Bye-bye Liam!!!!!

:D :D

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:59 am

beckyt wrote:

Yep just like steam's marriage was dissolved but that isn't keeping her from begging so she must think he is a prize too heck their marriage was annulled as if it never happened talk about cold blooded :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:01 am

bethonly wrote:
beckyt wrote:

`

yes, those mariages can be dissolved in a hot second. just look at steffy. her fourth one just dissolved, and considering all that begging, she must consider him a huge prize..and her piece is also begging. :D

Hi bethonly I just posted the same thing before I saw your post and the cold blooded part was that their marriage was annulled as if it never happened :o

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed May 23, 2018 6:43 am

naturewoman wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Hi bethonly there she go begging again but I still think hope and liam will get married no matter what wyatt says thanks for the spoilers

I have been on vacation. So, I haven't seen B&B for two weeks. I just wish the truth to come out. It's not right to keep a secret like what Wyatt & Katie is doing. I would like to have Liam decide with all the information in front of him. Decide for once and for all who he wants to spend his life with & stick with it for once. Let either Hope or Steffy get on with their lives.
YES Exactly

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”