courier journal spoilers...paraphrased

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethonly

courier journal spoilers...paraphrased

Postby bethonly » Tue May 22, 2018 7:26 am

steffy tells liam that she has chosen a name for the baby and what the name will be.

wyatt does not appreciate the attention that he's getting from bill. Katie reminds him that that's what he's wanted all his life.

ridge defends steffy to brooke and hope.

steffy begs liam again to just stay with her for the babys sake.

brooke, donna, and Katie help hope get ready for her wedding.

taylor shows up at steffys. she's furious that liam is marrying hope so soon after the annulment.

Justin warns bill that wyatt could crack at any moment and tell liam the truth.

wait to see: wyatt drops a bombshell at the wedding.

loveridge

Re: courier journal spoilers...paraphrased

Postby loveridge » Tue May 22, 2018 8:07 am

bethonly wrote:steffy tells liam that she has chosen a name for the baby and what the name will be.

wyatt does not appreciate the attention that he's getting from bill. Katie reminds him that that's what he's wanted all his life.

taylor shows up at steffys. she's furious that liam is marrying hope so soon after the annulment.

Hi bethonly there she go begging again but I still think hope and liam will get married no matter what wyatt says thanks for the spoilers

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Tue May 22, 2018 8:10 am

loveridge wrote:
bethonly wrote:steffy tells liam that she has chosen a name for the baby and what the name will be.

Hi bethonly there she go begging again but I still think hope and liam will get married no matter what wyatt says thanks for the spoilers

hi loveridge... LOL, if it weren't for the begging i don't think there would even be a show. it sounds like there's going to be a lot of drama at the wedding. i hope they can get it done.. :D :D

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 am

bethonly wrote:
loveridge wrote:

hi loveridge... LOL, if it weren't for the begging i don't think there would even be a show. it sounds like there's going to be a lot of drama at the wedding. i hope they can get it done.. :D :D
Me to and besides liam and hope never got a chance so they need to give them a chance maybe it work maybe it wont but they will never know if they dont take a chance anything to end steam is fine with me

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 am

Lope is not getting married. Wyatt tells Liam the truth and they will get the call that Steffy fell and is in the hospital. So Liam runs off.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Tue May 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Thanks Bethonly!!!
I agree MyBaddMove! Steffy will argue with Bill because she finds out. Liam will feel torn and go back to Steffy.
He will feel bad about Hope but obligated to his child.
Something Bill said - very few people can hurt me once, you’ve hurt me twice. What does that mean?
Steffy doesn’t want you Bill! At least that is what she is saying.
This will be interesting - as long as they keep Bridge together- I don’t care!

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Tue May 22, 2018 12:48 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:Lope is not getting married. Wyatt tells Liam the truth and they will get the call that Steffy fell and is in the hospital. So Liam runs off.

So is this a spoiler or what you think will happen?

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:Lope is not getting married. Wyatt tells Liam the truth and they will get the call that Steffy fell and is in the hospital. So Liam runs off.
IDK what you think may happen may not happen and what you think wont happen may happen this show is just like that :lol:

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Tue May 22, 2018 1:28 pm

loveridge wrote:
IDK what you think may happen may not happen and what you think wont happen may happen this show is just like that :lol:

Because Lope wedding never turn legal when Steffy is pregnant :lol:

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Tue May 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Thanks, bethonly for the heads up. I'm good with the name Steffy selects.

I wish Wyatt would tell his dad now, he cannot be bought but then we wouldn't have this drama.

As far as Ridge having to defend his own daughter to that wife & daughter of hers, that's just absurd. If I were Ridge I would be telling Brooke given their circumstances, she is really pushing the envelope. I hope they split up over it.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”