BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
dew drops
Posts: 3422
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 am

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby dew drops » Wed May 16, 2018 8:06 pm

candycpw wrote:
dew drops wrote:
candycpw wrote:Brooke has slept with everyone in her family! She needs to sit down and shut up!


so has steffy and at a younger age :!: ah the younger generation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


When has Steffy slept with everybody in her family at a younger age???


wyatt, liam , and now bill and tho she went from ridge to eric she was older than steffy when she got involved with thorne and deacon :!: :!:

one thing steffy hasn't done yet is slept with a son in-law but if her first child had lived that would have been in the cards in the next 5 years, you know how this soap rolls :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
candycpw
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:54 am

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby candycpw » Wed May 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Just need to remind you that St. Hope has slept with both brothers too! And I don't think that Steffy would,(in the future), boink baby spencer's high school date! Just sayin.

lisalisalisa
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 am

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby lisalisalisa » Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Star Steffy wrote:LisaLisaLisa I am not a Steam fan at all, I hate Liam, and I don't approve of what Liam or Steffy did. Hope wants a man who wanted his wife back, she knows nothing going on continuous with Steffy and Bill, yet she is pitiful to get Liam due to the manipulation of Bill. She ok with being second best. If it wasn't for Bill, Hope would not have an engagement ring on her finger. :D

Have A Great Night!
STAR

Yet Steffy is begggging a man who you said yourself didn't even consider this woman he is soooo in love with, when faced with death.What a boooby prize and does he really love Steffy or Sally or Hope or Ivy or or.YET STEFFY is the one BEGGGGGING, knowing he kissed Sally.SHE seems a tad desperate as well.PLEEEEEASE LIAM PLEEEEASE.She's is a modern woman,running a company,can't raise a baby in the house alone.She may want a father for her baby there, BUT at what cost.She seems just a ditzy and desperate as you claim Hope is.LOL :lol: :lol:


lisalisalisa
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 am

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby lisalisalisa » Wed May 16, 2018 8:55 pm

Star Steffy wrote:*
*
Happens and LisaLisaLisa! :D

You question Happen...Why didn't Steffy just go back to Liam that night? Because Bell needed a reason to pull Hope into the love triangle and the reason was Steffy cheating on Bill. There is no logical reason for Steffy not to return to Liam that night, before she slept with Bill.

LisaLisaLisa...Why do these two women keep wanting Liam, basically when he suppose to love them both? Because Bell is just copying his dad stupid storyline of Ridge with Brooke and Taylor fighting over him...basically it worked for his dad so it should be a win win situation for him too.

I enjoyed the debating! :mrgreen:

STAR

Lol.I like the debating but am not a Liam Hope fan.Just tired of it like Brooke And Taylor.Taylor was always so so smug but I wasnt a total Brooke fan. Hope AND Steffy acting silly knowing this man will waffle till one die,but don't like the Steffy idolization,so in retaliation ,I criticize her more than actually side with Hope.lol

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 10630
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby Star Steffy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:00 pm

lisalisalisa wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:LisaLisaLisa I am not a Steam fan at all, I hate Liam, and I don't approve of what Liam or Steffy did. Hope wants a man who wanted his wife back, she knows nothing going on continuous with Steffy and Bill, yet she is pitiful to get Liam due to the manipulation of Bill. She ok with being second best. If it wasn't for Bill, Hope would not have an engagement ring on her finger. :D

Have A Great Night!
STAR

Yet Steffy is begggging a man who you said yourself didn't even consider this woman he is soooo in love with, when faced with death.What a boooby prize and does he really love Steffy or Sally or Hope or Ivy or or.YET STEFFY is the one BEGGGGGING, knowing he kissed Sally.SHE seems a tad desperate as well.PLEEEEEASE LIAM PLEEEEASE.She's is a modern woman,running a company,can't raise a baby in the house alone.She may want a father for her baby there, BUT at what cost.She seems just a ditzy and desperate as you claim Hope is.LOL :lol: :lol:


Good try LisaLisaLisa...Liam was going back to Steffy, because he Wanted to, not like Hope who only got an engagement ring, because Bill manipulated the situation. :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 10630
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby Star Steffy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:09 pm

lisalisalisa wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:*
*
Happens and LisaLisaLisa! :D

You question Happen...Why didn't Steffy just go back to Liam that night? Because Bell needed a reason to pull Hope into the love triangle and the reason was Steffy cheating on Bill. There is no logical reason for Steffy not to return to Liam that night, before she slept with Bill.

LisaLisaLisa...Why do these two women keep wanting Liam, basically when he suppose to love them both? Because Bell is just copying his dad stupid storyline of Ridge with Brooke and Taylor fighting over him...basically it worked for his dad so it should be a win win situation for him too.

I enjoyed the debating! :mrgreen:

STAR

Lol.I like the debating but am not a Liam Hope fan.Just tired of it like Brooke And Taylor.Taylor was always so so smug but I wasnt a total Brooke fan. Hope AND Steffy acting silly knowing this man will waffle till one die,but don't like the Steffy idolization,so in retaliation ,I criticize her more than actually side with Hope.lol


I cut down Steffy, when she does something wrong, to the point some of her fans get a bit angry...ooops...that's life. :P She is my favorite, but like all the other characters, they have flaws. Yes the story is just a repeat of the love triangle of Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor. Now we have Hope and Steffy both wasting their time on a loser called Liam.

You Have A Great Night!
STAR

xena69
Posts: 1125
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:51 am

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby xena69 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
lisalisalisa wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:*
*
Happens and LisaLisaLisa! :D

You question Happen...Why didn't Steffy just go back to Liam that night? Because Bell needed a reason to pull Hope into the love triangle and the reason was Steffy cheating on Bill. There is no logical reason for Steffy not to return to Liam that night, before she slept with Bill.

LisaLisaLisa...Why do these two women keep wanting Liam, basically when he suppose to love them both? Because Bell is just copying his dad stupid storyline of Ridge with Brooke and Taylor fighting over him...basically it worked for his dad so it should be a win win situation for him too.

I enjoyed the debating! :mrgreen:

STAR

Lol.I like the debating but am not a Liam Hope fan.Just tired of it like Brooke And Taylor.Taylor was always so so smug but I wasnt a total Brooke fan. Hope AND Steffy acting silly knowing this man will waffle till one die,but don't like the Steffy idolization,so in retaliation ,I criticize her more than actually side with Hope.lol


I cut down Steffy, when she does something wrong, to the point some of her fans get a bit angry...ooops...that's life. :P She is my favorite, but like all the other characters, they have flaws. Yes the story is just a repeat of the love triangle of Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor. Now we have Hope and Steffy both wasting their time on a loser called Liam.

You Have A Great Night!
STAR

I agree it is a repeat of taylor brooke and ridge and I also feel like its bringing up feelings with taylor and brooke but its not about them and they both need to back off and let their kids figure it out

User avatar
Lady Jana
Posts: 3747
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby Lady Jana » Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 pm

[quote="Spanky_77"]I'm no big fan of Hope but for all of you haters...Hope is not sleeping with a married man. The marriage was annulled which means it never legally existed.[/quote
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Excuse me.....When Hope spread her legs for Liam after she asked him "was he was asking her to marry him?" She DEFINITELY WAS Spreading her legs for a MARRIED MAN!! Remember, Liam had the UNSIGNED annulment papers on the table, (HE hadn't even signed them yet!) Also he didn't even take them down to the court house to file them. He had a messenger service pick them up the next day. In fact HE hasn't even heard if the annulment went through or not, as he has NOT heard back yet. ;) ;) ;)

User avatar
snakeye
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby snakeye » Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 pm

candycpw wrote:Brooke has slept with everyone in her family! She needs to sit down and shut up!

HECK YES, you are spot on!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

User avatar
snakeye
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby snakeye » Wed May 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Boatchick22 wrote:Sorry, this is not Brooke’s place to pass judgement! And really, who is Brooke to say anything? She is pushing Hope to marry Liam ASAP! Why? Because she knows Liam loves HIS WIFE!!! Brooke is 100% wrong here, period!

yeah, a while back I was starting to respect Brooke again...until this. She is pathetic....injecting herself into Liam & Steffy's life by using her daughter?! Maybe she is just bored to death with Ridge LOL maybe she should go back to Bill and act like the mare she is & get her stallion to start neighing again HA :lol: :lol: :lol:


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kklbab12, loveyourself, Nuttytaylorhater and 1 guest

Back to Top