Brooke/Bill Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
España93

Brooke/Bill Spoiler

Postby España93 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 pm

"Brooke confronts Bill about sleeping with Steffy and betraying his son."

This is so ridiculous, it's funny. Brooke is a TRAMP and her sleeping with her daughter's husband and having his baby makes a super first class permanent TRAMP and no amount of years that has passed in soapland or reality will change what Brooke is. She will never be able to come back from what she did to Bridget.

Wyatt to Bill:

"You crossed a line that should never be crossed by a father!" --- Well ,the same goes for Brooke even today! And I recall Bridget saying to Brooke, "You broke a bond that I thought was sacred" (that mother/daughter bond).

Brooke has no credibility in this situation to criticize Bill at all! Unless she tells Bill about how what she did to Bridget permanently damaged her relationship with her though she forgave her but their relationship at the core was never the same again.

Anything less, Brooke would be a hypocrite ands need to just STFU!

bnb fan

Re: Brooke/Bill Spoiler

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 am

Yeah, no fan of Brook and her hypocritical self; and let's not forget Wyatt who is currently with his ex-step mom sneaking behind his father's back....i mean, HELLO - what is up with hypocrites on this show?!

happens

Postby happens » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:59 am

bnb fan wrote:Yeah, no fan of Brook and her hypocritical self; and let's not forget Wyatt who is currently with his ex-step mom sneaking behind his father's back....i mean, HELLO - what is up with hypocrites on this show?!

Wyatt and Katie are both single. Wyatt is not the hypocrite in this situation.They owe Bill nothing. They owe no one anything and they can keep their relationship private as long as they want to. They need never go public if they don't want to. I don't see how what Bill did to Liam or what Brooke did to Bridget compares at all with what the single Wyatt is doing with the single Katie. Wyatt's not being a hypocrite he had every right to say what he said to Bill. JMO

happens

Postby happens » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:05 am

España93 wrote:"Brooke confronts Bill about sleeping with Steffy and betraying his son."

This is so ridiculous, it's funny. Brooke is a TRAMP and her sleeping with her daughter's husband and having his baby makes a super first class permanent TRAMP and no amount of years that has passed in soapland or reality will change what Brooke is. She will never be able to come back from what she did to Bridget.

Wyatt to Bill:

"You crossed a line that should never be crossed by a father!" --- Well ,the same goes for Brooke even today! And I recall Bridget saying to Brooke, "You broke a bond that I thought was sacred" (that mother/daughter bond).

Brooke has no credibility in this situation to criticize Bill at all! Unless she tells Bill about how what she did to Bridget permanently damaged her relationship with her though she forgave her but their relationship at the core was never the same again.

Anything less, Brooke would be a hypocrite ands need to just STFU!

Absolutely Brooke did the same thing to Bridget. Even worse she carried on a year long affair with her daughter's husband and Brooke ended up pregnant. You're so right. Unless Brooke is there to sympathize with Bill over the irreparable damage Bill did to his relationship with his son and to let him know that even though things will never be the same there is hope of forgiveness because Bridget forgave her eventually then Brooke would be a hypocrite and needs to STFU.

Elle999

Postby Elle999 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:08 am

Brooke needs to shut up and leave Bill alone. She just had to have Bill, couldn't let Katie be happy. She is what Stephanie always called her. The sl$t from the valley.

She even "accidentally" boinked Hopes boyfriend Oliver. She has no boundaries and will be allowing Thorne to put his thorn in her soon enough. Let her giggling ass be appalled, maybe it will shut her up.

The real reason she will be upset is that Bill prefers Steffy to her.

España93

Postby España93 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:54 am

bnb fan wrote:Yeah, no fan of Brook and her hypocritical self; and let's not forget Wyatt who is currently with his ex-step mom sneaking behind his father's back....i mean, HELLO - what is up with hypocrites on this show?!

I see nothing wrong with Katie and Wyatt myself. Besides, Bill has no room to talk at all!

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:05 pm

How is Wyatt sneaking behind Bill's back? Bill's only involvement with Katie is as the mother of his child. He has moved on from Katie, first with her sister, and now he's trying to wrangle Steffy into his stable. Bill is the hypocritical sneak and the back stabber.
~

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:06 pm

happens wrote:

Wyatt and Katie are both single. Wyatt is not the hypocrite in this situation.They owe Bill nothing. They owe no one anything and they can keep their relationship private as long as they want to. They need never go public if they don't want to. I don't see how what Bill did to Liam or what Brooke did to Bridget compares at all with what the single Wyatt is doing with the single Katie. Wyatt's not being a hypocrite he had every right to say what he said to Bill. JMO

This is how I see it.
~

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:40 pm

happens wrote:

Single or not is only part of it - the fact that Katie was married to Bill and once Wyatt's step-mother does cross a line; so i guess the question is - is crossing the line ok, just depends on how far? Or is crossing the line, crossing the line?

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:42 pm

España93 wrote:

I see nothing wrong with Katie and Wyatt myself. Besides, Bill has no room to talk at all!

Fair enough; and to me, Liam started this tumble weed roll by risking his life for a woman who's been out to sabotage Steffy at both work and home. Steffy sleeping with Bill was not the best decision, but justifiable with the betrayal Liam imposed upon her.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”