How long til miscarriage?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

How long til miscarriage?

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:30 am

My guess few more weeks ...it happens....

tionne12

Re: How long til miscarriage?

Postby tionne12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 am

Barbyboo wrote:My guess few more weeks ...it happens....
I agree she is going to lose that baby my mom and me were having this discussion since she loves this show too and got me starting to watching it my mom said the same thing in order for liam and steffy to break clear and free from each other and for bill and steffy to really hook up she will have to lose the baby this is same SL hope had when she was married to wyatt and liam wanted her to abort the baby and when hope refused then liam told her to he would help her raise the baby same SL and I believe this is the reason Robin Givens is coming on too and really it would look weird as hell for bill to be intimate with steffy while carrying liam's baby talk about yuck

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:32 am

ITA she is not going to carry this baby to term

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:32 am

tionne12 wrote:
I agree she is going to lose that baby my mom and me were having this discussion since she loves this show too and got me starting to watching it my mom said the same thing in order for liam and steffy to break clear and free from each other and for bill and steffy to really hook up she will have to lose the baby this is same SL hope had when she was married to wyatt and liam wanted her to abort the baby and when hope refused then liam told her to he would help her raise the baby same SL and I believe this is the reason Robin Givens is coming on too and really it would look weird as hell for bill to be intimate with steffy while carrying liam's baby talk about yuck

Exactly and your mom is right

Emma48

Postby Emma48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Of course, it's possible she'll lose this baby. The idea is not to cut ties with each other completely; it's the opposite. They NEED this baby in order for them to have some kind of connection. They don't need to be married to each other, but, I think they will reunite later on in years. I don't see the point in having her get pregnant twice and lose both babies. Doesn't make sense.

catfight

Postby catfight » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:10 pm

No miscarriage. Liam and Steffy are the parents of twins.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

It's either that or later on they find out the baby is bill's one of the two will happen

lapue

Postby lapue » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:11 am

Agree it’s a shame if the writers have her loose yet another baby. Liam says he can’t get past this he never wants to be in for the long haul. Run that’s why he’s a waffle boy . Let Steffy have this baby it will be the next generation for the show.

AnnMagda

Postby AnnMagda » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:30 pm

I really hope this is not going to be another miscarriage sl. Been there, done that with Liam and Steffy. And then almost the identical thing with Hope and Wyatt. The "miscarriage as plot device" is getting old at this point. I'm sure there are other ways this pregnancy storyline can go that haven't been done to death already.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”