Ridge..Whattttt

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
skylife

Ridge..Whattttt

Postby skylife » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:25 am

I work so much i have to play catch up with the Bold & Beautiful watching back three days of Episodes..But today Episode blew my mind when Steffy told her father it was bill..The LOOK on Ridge face after he went to Bill thank him for ending his marriage to Brooke and try to be nice was to die for..OMG...Can't wait till Monday. :o

Barbyboo

Re: Ridge..Whattttt

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:36 am

Steffy and Liam are 30 or so....these relatives gotta stop butting in......ridge only went to Bill to rub it in he won...ridge wins the town sleeze ...and Liam moves quickly to the blonde one....same old b.s

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:16 am

Barbyboo wrote:Steffy and Liam are 30 or so....these relatives gotta stop butting in......ridge only went to Bill to rub it in he won...ridge wins the town sleeze ...and Liam moves quickly to the blonde one....same old b.s
:lol: :lol: :lol:

joylove

Postby joylove » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:48 am

Barbyboo wrote:Steffy and Liam are 30 or so....these relatives gotta stop butting in......ridge only went to Bill to rub it in he won...ridge wins the town sleeze ...and Liam moves quickly to the blonde one....same old b.s

Ik Barby. After next week I think it's time to clean the attic and basement.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:59 am

joylove wrote:

i can't believe long time viewers like these rewashed romances...after a couple of rewashes I ff daily.........very disappointed but hey gen real hospital the Jason rewash ain't cool either...where's. Spring couple of months To go...enjoy

joylove

Postby joylove » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:16 am

Barbyboo wrote:
joylove wrote:

i can't believe long time viewers like these rewashed romances...after a couple of rewashes I ff daily.........very disappointed but hey gen real hospital the Jason rewash ain't cool either...where's. Spring couple of months To go...enjoy

Ik I been upset how they playing SB the original Jason. I'm a from the beginner viewer and hate the rehash. The wishful thinking that a rebound Liam and the nu hope will ride off in the sunset happy is just that. I wish they could ride off my TV. Steffy getting angst is the fuel for this fire not realizing bow desperate it makes Hope seems. Friendship is a excuse and bringing up how Sally fees was a filler to see how Liam feels about her. All of is puke worthy and won't get better. I need a( least dozen of your buckets. Chemistry my eyeball. More like vulture prey.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”