OT health ..

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
cait1626

OT health ..

Postby cait1626 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 pm

wow!
about 9 days into this, I was just diagnosed w/ bronchitis and very low electrolytes, put on antibiotics and Gatorade!

'sposedly by Sunday, I 'should' be bouncing around again.

I don't give a rat's u know what as far as bouncing around goes, but 2 be able 2 get ahead of this thing would be awesome!

have to rewatch the last 3 eps. cuz the brain couldn't absorb diddly.

haven't saw Bethonly on the board .. sure hoping her or her hubs hasn't got this virus.

for clogged or blocked sinuses, ears, and throat,
3 drops peppermint and 3 drops eucalyptus essential oils and diffuse in olive oil.

of course, 3 days ago I busted my only diffuser ..

if ure sick, try that, it smells great and clears things rapidly.

cait1626

Elle999

Re: OT health ..

Postby Elle999 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:25 pm

I hope you feel better soon!
A year ago I had back to back sinus infections and felt terrible for 2 months. A lot of the over the counter stuff just makes me loopy but unable to sleep so the diffuser sounds like a good idea.
Rest and feel better.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 pm

YIKES! Get better soon. :( At least the show is getting good now with STILL STEAM Ridge vs Bill OMG just wish Hope and trollop Sally would go after Wyatt wtf they don't know he's with Katie so what is he chopped liver that they only want Liam?

cait1626

Postby cait1626 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Elle999 wrote:I hope you feel better soon!
A year ago I had back to back sinus infections and felt terrible for 2 months. A lot of the over the counter stuff just makes me loopy but unable to sleep so the diffuser sounds like a good idea.
Rest and feel better.

i was studying 2 be an Int'l Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, so have quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to the therapeutic benefits of pure steam-distilled essential oils on the body and brain.

my medical cannabis doctor, was astounded when i calmly sat and explained how the brain has to be over-toxified with whatever chemical meds thrown at it, b/c the brain rejects the chemicals, but allows plant based oils to automatically enter the brain, and how it goes through the entire circulatory system in approx. 20 min. ..

he was blown away. :lol: :D

i'm smarter than the av er age bear ... :D :D

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 pm

cait1626 wrote:wow!
about 9 days into this, I was just diagnosed w/ bronchitis and very low electrolytes, put on antibiotics and Gatorade!

'sposedly by Sunday, I 'should' be bouncing around again.

I don't give a rat's u know what as far as bouncing around goes, but 2 be able 2 get ahead of this thing would be awesome!

have to rewatch the last 3 eps. cuz the brain couldn't absorb diddly.

haven't saw Bethonly on the board .. sure hoping her or her hubs hasn't got this virus.

for clogged or blocked sinuses, ears, and throat,
3 drops peppermint and 3 drops eucalyptus essential oils and diffuse in olive oil.

of course, 3 days ago I busted my only diffuser ..

if ure sick, try that, it smells great and clears things rapidly.

cait1626
Hi sweetie hope you feel better and take care of yourself and yes that peppermint oil is good for a lot of things :D

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:21 am

I'm sorry you feel so crummy. I sure do hope this medication and such that you are on works for you. Take care and get plenty of rest.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”