Next week's promo

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LancyPassion

Re: Next week's promo

Postby LancyPassion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:03 pm

loveridge wrote:
LancyPassion wrote::lol: Ah look at Ridge and Brooke! The slimy duo who likes to hump and kiss on in laws is bashing Bill forr humping an in law. I've seen it all. :lol: Hey Brooke, isn't your product of your nasty affair with Deacon back in town? Shut it and have a seat dear. :lol:
I can understand ridge being upset but he must remember how he went after his brother's wives and how he went after quinn and brooke just needs to the sit the f down somewhere her opinion is not needed sick of bill getting all of the blame too and what will happen is that liam and ridge with this revenge thing will push steffy and bill closer

I get Ridge being upset because he hates Bill so that's what he needs to say. He shouldn't act like he wasn't panting after his family members wife whose younger than he is because he did. :lol:

SteffyandBillalways

Postby SteffyandBillalways » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Actually Caroline and Rick were already having problems before Ridge even started to like Caroline. If I’m not mistaking, Ridge and Caroline only kissed and when Rick found out he began a full fledge affair with Maya. But Rick couldn’t take that Caroline decided to go ahead and get with Ridge, hence Rick firing the gun in business. And as for taking his father and brothers wife, uh uh they both knew that Brooke was always in love with Ridge when they married her so that was on them. What Steffy did was wrong wrong wrong but she does not deserve all the bashing she is getting for it. All these characters have done things that are unforgivable but they were forgiven, especially Brooke!!!! So dang give Steffy a break s***!!!!

cait1626

Postby cait1626 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: NEVER!!!!!!! :D :D :D ;) :mrgreen:

tiga

Postby tiga » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:30 pm

its easier to blame someone you hate than to admit fault f someone you love

Phillygirl52

Postby Phillygirl52 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:15 pm

LancyPassion wrote:
loveridge wrote:
LancyPassion wrote::lol: Ah look at Ridge and Brooke! The slimy duo who likes to hump and kiss on in laws is bashing Bill forr humping an in law. I've seen it all. :lol: Hey Brooke, isn't your product of your nasty affair with Deacon back in town? Shut it and have a seat dear. :lol:
I can understand ridge being upset but he must remember how he went after his brother's wives and how he went after quinn and brooke just needs to the sit the f down somewhere her opinion is not needed sick of bill getting all of the blame too and what will happen is that liam and ridge with this revenge thing will push steffy and bill closer

I get Ridge being upset because he hates Bill so that's what he needs to say. He shouldn't act like he wasn't panting after his family members wife whose younger than he is because he did. :lol:

OMG, this is this mans child, this has nothing to do with Ridge and Brooke’s history, this is a wife who claims to love her husband and a father who claims he loves his son there’s no daylight between those feelings, Steffy wasn’t so distraught that she didn’t consent to sex with her husbands father, there’s not a wife on this planet that thinks that my husband kissed someone else , that means my marriage is over , that’s an excuse,it happened, it’s over, they can either move on as friends and co parents or they can move on as enemies , liam let her down easy the balls in her court, I keep reading that Steffy loves Bill so why all the begging and tears, she should be the happiest woman on the show. I for one am sick of her phony tears. If Bills who she want say so and move on.

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Phillygirl52 wrote:
LancyPassion wrote:
loveridge wrote:I can understand ridge being upset but he must remember how he went after his brother's wives and how he went after quinn and brooke just needs to the sit the f down somewhere her opinion is not needed sick of bill getting all of the blame too and what will happen is that liam and ridge with this revenge thing will push steffy and bill closer

OMG, this is this mans child, this has nothing to do with Ridge and Brooke’s history, this is a wife who claims to love her husband and a father who claims he loves his son there’s no daylight between those feelings, Steffy wasn’t so distraught that she didn’t consent to sex with her husbands father, there’s not a wife on this planet that thinks that my husband kissed someone else , that means my marriage is over , that’s an excuse,it happened, it’s over, they can either move on as friends and co parents or they can move on as enemies , liam let her down easy the balls in her court, I keep reading that Steffy loves Bill so why all the begging and tears, she should be the happiest woman on the show. I for one am sick of her phony tears. If Bills who she want say so and move on.

Give Steffy time. Once she's finally free of the waffler she will be the happiest woman on the show and I feel sorry for the next woman who will be crying all the Hope, Steffy, Ivy tears over Liam. The man's child... please she didn't look like a child when she was riding that stallion. Ridge is confronting Bill for doing the same thing to his daughter as what Ridge did to Bill's niece. Caroline was happily married to Ridge's brother when Ridge targeted her for the CEO spot. At least Bill is actually in love with Steffy, he's not engaged to Katie or anyone else like Ridge was when he targeted Caroline. Bill isn't pretending Steffy's baby belongs to him like Ridge did with Caroline's baby. Ridge needs to look in the mirror cause he's just as bad as Bill. I'm surprised Brooke would marry a man that had sex with her daughter in law, her son's wife but then she has the audacity to confront Bill. The man that had sex with Rick's wife can be Rick's step father again as far as Brooke's concerned.

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:46 pm

loveridge wrote:
kenya12 wrote:Damn this is going to be good :lol: :lol: :lol: Ridge looks sexy as hell with all that anger ooooolala :o :shock: ;)

Ridge does look hott doesn't he when ridge threw over that chair I was like dang ridge I have never seen you that mad the man is an sexy beast :lol:

I love Ridge, he's so hot :D

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:59 pm

SteffyandBillalways wrote:Actually Caroline and Rick were already having problems before Ridge even started to like Caroline. If I’m not mistaking, Ridge and Caroline only kissed and when Rick found out he began a full fledge affair with Maya. But Rick couldn’t take that Caroline decided to go ahead and get with Ridge, hence Rick firing the gun in business. And as for taking his father and brothers wife, uh uh they both knew that Brooke was always in love with Ridge when they married her so that was on them. What Steffy did was wrong wrong wrong but she does not deserve all the bashing she is getting for it. All these characters have done things that are unforgivable but they were forgiven, especially Brooke!!!! So dang give Steffy a break s***!!!!

No Rick and Caroline were very happy! Hard to understand why writers went there. I still think Bill and Steffy was nastier than Caroline and Ridge. Ridge and Caroline did not sleep together until after Rick and Maya slept together. Liam is Bill’s son. He was supposed to be Mr. Great Dad! Rick and Ridge never got along so I don’t think Ridgebs being hypocritical.

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Give Steffy time. Once she's finally free of the waffler she will be the happiest woman on the show and I feel sorry for the next woman who will be crying all the Hope, Steffy, Ivy tears over Liam. The man's child... please she didn't look like a child when she was riding that stallion. Ridge is confronting Bill for doing the same thing to his daughter as what Ridge did to Bill's niece. Caroline was happily married to Ridge's brother when Ridge targeted her for the CEO spot. At least Bill is actually in love with Steffy, he's not engaged to Katie or anyone else like Ridge was when he targeted Caroline. Bill isn't pretending Steffy's baby belongs to him like Ridge did with Caroline's baby. Ridge needs to look in the mirror cause he's just as bad as Bill. I'm surprised Brooke would marry a man that had sex with her daughter in law, her son's wife but then she has the audacity to confront Bill. The man that had sex with Rick's wife can be Rick's step father again as far as Brooke's concerned.

Thank You. Caroline and Steffy are close to the same age. I think Steffy might be older. If Caroline was grown enough for Ridge to marry then Steffy is grown enough to consent to sleeping with Bill which she did many times that night. He hates Bill and he hates that he slept with his daughter the same way Bill hated Ridge being with Caroline. I guess both are hypocrites.

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:23 pm

LancyPassion wrote:
happens wrote:Give Steffy time. Once she's finally free of the waffler she will be the happiest woman on the show and I feel sorry for the next woman who will be crying all the Hope, Steffy, Ivy tears over Liam. The man's child... please she didn't look like a child when she was riding that stallion. Ridge is confronting Bill for doing the same thing to his daughter as what Ridge did to Bill's niece. Caroline was happily married to Ridge's brother when Ridge targeted her for the CEO spot. At least Bill is actually in love with Steffy, he's not engaged to Katie or anyone else like Ridge was when he targeted Caroline. Bill isn't pretending Steffy's baby belongs to him like Ridge did with Caroline's baby. Ridge needs to look in the mirror cause he's just as bad as Bill. I'm surprised Brooke would marry a man that had sex with her daughter in law, her son's wife but then she has the audacity to confront Bill. The man that had sex with Rick's wife can be Rick's step father again as far as Brooke's concerned.

Thank You. Caroline and Steffy are close to the same age. I think Steffy might be older. If Caroline was grown enough for Ridge to marry then Steffy is grown enough to consent to sleeping with Bill which she did many times that night. He hates Bill and he hates that he slept with his daughter the same way Bill hated Ridge being with Caroline. I guess both are hypocrites.

Lol they both are hypocrites. Remember the beat down Bill gave Ridge over Caroline and Katie? Bill punched Ridge til he fell then kicked him in the head. I guess Ridge deserves the opportunity to do the same to Bill. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”