Monday Spoiler Video: Liam & Hope Missed Each Other

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!

dew drops

Re: Monday Spoiler Video: Liam & Hope Missed Each Other

Postby dew drops » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:33 pm

wonderful but too soon they should have keep the spectre gang and sally has part of the story instead of sending them on a break. unless hope and liam elope and tell no one until after the baby born :idea: :idea: :idea:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:56 am

I was never a hope and liam fan but I am willing to give this one a shot I like the chemistry but they just need to be friends right now nothing real heavy start off slow

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:21 am

Not a fan of either of them. Wash, Rinse and repeat.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:57 pm

dew drops wrote:wonderful but too soon they should have keep the spectre gang and sally has part of the story instead of sending them on a break. unless hope and liam elope and tell no one until after the baby born :idea: :idea: :idea:
Liam must be afraid of the dark..he moves on so quickly...yup he needs a bed buddy to protect him..I bet he sleeps with the light on he's such a wussy..

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm not buying that Hope spent years abroad and after all this time still wants Liam. No way. She should be long over him. Has she forgotten all the ultimatums and hissie fits he threw at her and how he married Steffy three times and he married her ZERO times???? Hope should be smart enough to allow nothing more than friendship between the two of them. She should not be his rebound or his consolation prize. Missing him is not the same as wanting him at least I hope it's not going to be the same thing.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:24 pm

happens wrote:I'm not buying that Hope spent years abroad and after all this time still wants Liam. No way. She should be long over him. Has she forgotten all the ultimatums and hissie fits he threw at her and how he married Steffy three times and he married her ZERO times???? Hope should be smart enough to allow nothing more than friendship between the two of them. She should not be his rebound or his consolation prize. Missing him is not the same as wanting him at least I hope it's not going to be the same thing.

Hope claims to have grown while she was away. I hope she was being honest with herself.
`

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:36 pm

JayCee_II wrote:
happens wrote:I'm not buying that Hope spent years abroad and after all this time still wants Liam. No way. She should be long over him. Has she forgotten all the ultimatums and hissie fits he threw at her and how he married Steffy three times and he married her ZERO times???? Hope should be smart enough to allow nothing more than friendship between the two of them. She should not be his rebound or his consolation prize. Missing him is not the same as wanting him at least I hope it's not going to be the same thing.

Hope claims to have grown while she was away. I hope she was being honest with herself.
`

You and me both. It was bad enough watching this nightmare go round between Steffy and Liam for the gazillionth time. I don't know if I'm up to another Hope and Liam rewash.

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:37 am

I posted two years ago when Hope left to go to Italy that even though Liam then was involved with Ivy and then turned to Steffy that Liam was secretly thinking about Hope! I knew it! He is a sneak! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek:

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Hope and Liam look perfect together. Loved them

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”