Could Liam suggest Steffy have an abortion?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
stargaze

Re: Could Liam suggest Steffy have an abortion?

Postby stargaze » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:43 am

Stubby wrote:If he suggest that, I hope Steffy jacks his jaw. Complications occur and she was never able to conceive again ? I'd blame him. I blame him anyway, none of this would have happened if he didn't let his power trip go to his pea brain. Anything to do with Spectra, was none of his business, it was between Bill and whoever. Liam, knew that the building was going to be blown to smithereens but he had to become Captain Marvel, ( the building went up anyway, Captain ) and trapped he and the damsel. Well, before the appearance of his " wife " and father, the " damsel " just couldn't resist and kissed the Captain, with oh I love you ( so happy she didn't count the ways ) and after the Captain gave his speech, he kissed her back. Ah, married men aren't suppose to do that. Once found and rescued, Steffy asked one question and the Captain was speechless. That there says a lot.

I agree, Steffy did get a little to close when she was trying to bring Bill and Liam, together. Steffy, telling Liam that he disgusted her after the kissed were revealed and the question she asked wasn't answered, she should have told Liam to pack his belongings and get out.Well, it's Liam's house, no the house is Bill's. Instead, she went and stayed at her grandfather's guest house and when Bill showed up, she should have said no. Steffy, was beside herself and sh-t happens, whether she wanted it or not.

Wives/Husbands, always come first, not the " Damsel ".

When Bill showed up Steffy did tell him to go as she wanted to be alone. Bill didn't want her to be alone and she was so distraught that she didn't have the energy to keep insisting.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:49 am

txwildcat wrote:
RobynH wrote:
ericlizafan wrote:I don't think Liam would suggest that. He might ask for sole custody.

I think that’s outrageous too! Steffy should slap him hard enough to leave a permanent hand print if he dared ask her to give up jet child! So he could what?! Raise it with Hope or Sally? He would have to have some super nerve!

:lol: ... This was my initial reaction to "sole custody" as well. Maybe he wants to live with her to raise the child... and remain free to date (waffle between) other women and rub it in her face. Liam is such a lost cause there is no telling what the little self-righteous bozo will come up with to torture Steffy.

It would be nice if he could go somewhere with one of his other women at least long enough to give Steffy time to get herself together and focus on her pregnancy. Why does he keep popping up for these conversations with her.

I had wondered if we might have the Caroline/Rick/Maya story over again only this time because
Liam is such an honest guy he wants to be able to make sure that she knows about all of his liasons.

Kdblaine

Postby Kdblaine » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:06 am

Intriguing.....i think it would be a bold (pun intended ha) move on the writers part to put that storyline in there. They would for sure get some major heat from pro-lifers....but I'd be interested in it! Since it IS just tv, why not? Stir the pot a little.
That being said, I doubt Liam asks for abortion....unless they are trying to change his image on the show. He's supposed to be the "mr. do-good, moral, ethical" one. i dunno.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:30 am

stargaze wrote:
Stubby wrote:If he suggest that, I hope Steffy jacks his jaw. Complications occur and she was never able to conceive again ? I'd blame him. I blame him anyway, none of this would have happened if he didn't let his power trip go to his pea brain. Anything to do with Spectra, was none of his business, it was between Bill and whoever. Liam, knew that the building was going to be blown to smithereens but he had to become Captain Marvel, ( the building went up anyway, Captain ) and trapped he and the damsel. Well, before the appearance of his " wife " and father, the " damsel " just couldn't resist and kissed the Captain, with oh I love you ( so happy she didn't count the ways ) and after the Captain gave his speech, he kissed her back. Ah, married men aren't suppose to do that. Once found and rescued, Steffy asked one question and the Captain was speechless. That there says a lot.

I agree, Steffy did get a little to close when she was trying to bring Bill and Liam, together. Steffy, telling Liam that he disgusted her after the kissed were revealed and the question she asked wasn't answered, she should have told Liam to pack his belongings and get out.Well, it's Liam's house, no the house is Bill's. Instead, she went and stayed at her grandfather's guest house and when Bill showed up, she should have said no. Steffy, was beside herself and sh-t happens, whether she wanted it or not.

Wives/Husbands, always come first, not the " Damsel ".

When Bill showed up Steffy did tell him to go as she wanted to be alone. Bill didn't want her to be alone and she was so distraught that she didn't have the energy to keep insisting.

I stand corrected, yes Steffy told him to go. If, I blame Steffy for anything, she answered the door and I blame Bill, because he refused to listen.

Takenagain

Postby Takenagain » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:27 pm

stargaze wrote:
Takenagain wrote:Honestly, haven't any one of these blockheads heard of the morning after pill? It would have solved a lot of problems, but they are so dumb it's incredable. What if Liam asks Steffy for all her shares in Forrester for him to go back to her, wouldn't that set the cat amongst the pidgeons, I wonder what she'd do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steffy may already have been pregnant when she had sex with Bill.

I felt that when Liam handed Steffy the annulment papers that he was making a threat when he said something about them leaving the marriage with her assets intact and his. It was almost like don't make me ask for a divorce or I will go after your assets.

It would be better to get the shares away from her. Bell has kind of worked himself into a corner a bit with the shares, he needs to get them out of the same hands and into someone elses to add some alternate drama to the show - not just endless triangles, I'd love for Liam to get half her shares and if he cons Bill out of his shares that would give him what -22 and a half? That could be very, very interesting.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:I don't think Liam would make that suggestion.
Now, if it were Bill's baby, yes, I could see it. That's the kind of guy Liam is.

Didn't Liam do that with Wyatts baby with Hope?

Yes, Liam's first and probably preferred option was that Hope abort Wyatt's baby. When she shot that down, he suggested that they lie about the paternity and tell everyone that he's the daddy. Mr Ethics and Morality has no problem suppressing his ethics and doing the wrong thing if it suits his purpose.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”