Could Liam suggest Steffy have an abortion?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
RobynH

Could Liam suggest Steffy have an abortion?

Postby RobynH » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Next week it states Liam makes a shocking suggestion. I wonder if he would dare, after Steffy already suffered a miscarriage, suggest she terminate the pregnancy? If he does, I think that would pull her out of her slump, so to speak. Right now, and rightfully so, she is full of guilt, remorse, and self-pity. However if he suggests she terminate the pregnancy because they are no longer together, I think, I hope, that guilt, that sadness, will turn to rage, and she will snap the heck out of it. I know Bill is supposed to just lay his feelings on the line and ask her to just take a chance on them. Although, considering he really caught a beat down the first go around, Ridge is going to, I’m pretty sure kick his butt this go around, I hope she actually considers it. I mean I hate the way the story was written. HavIng Steffy go through all the Spencer men, but I am a loyal Steffy fan, so I would actually be OK with this pairing in this situation. Initially, I wanted somebody new to come on the scene and just be everything Liam has no idea how to be. With that being said, if Liam would date make such a tasteless and selfish suggestion, I’d be all for a Bill and Steffy pairing. If Steffy is really smart, if he makes that suggestion, she should simply say sign over your parental rights now.

txwildcat

Re: Could Liam suggest Steffy have an abortion?

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:56 pm

RobynH wrote:Next week it states Liam makes a shocking suggestion. I wonder if he would dare, after Steffy already suffered a miscarriage, suggest she terminate the pregnancy? If he does, I think that would pull her out of her slump, so to speak. Right now, and rightfully so, she is full of guilt, remorse, and self-pity. However if he suggests she terminate the pregnancy because they are no longer together, I think, I hope, that guilt, that sadness, will turn to rage, and she will snap the heck out of it. I know Bill is supposed to just lay his feelings on the line and ask her to just take a chance on them. Although, considering he really caught a beat down the first go around, Ridge is going to, I’m pretty sure kick his butt this go around, I hope she actually considers it. I mean I hate the way the story was written. HavIng Steffy go through all the Spencer men, but I am a loyal Steffy fan, so I would actually be OK with this pairing in this situation. Initially, I wanted somebody new to come on the scene and just be everything Liam has no idea how to be. With that being said, if Liam would date make such a tasteless and selfish suggestion, I’d be all for a Bill and Steffy pairing. If Steffy is really smart, if he makes that suggestion, she should simply say sign over your parental rights now.

I would not be surprised at anything Liam does these days. Besides, it's not like he hasn't suggested abortion to one of his women before.

Liam asking Steffy to have an abortion would certainly cause Bill's stock to go up a bit in my book.

Rollina

Postby Rollina » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:01 pm

txwildcat wrote:
RobynH wrote:Next week it states Liam makes a shocking suggestion. I wonder if he would dare, after Steffy already suffered a miscarriage, suggest she terminate the pregnancy? If he does, I think that would pull her out of her slump, so to speak. Right now, and rightfully so, she is full of guilt, remorse, and self-pity. However if he suggests she terminate the pregnancy because they are no longer together, I think, I hope, that guilt, that sadness, will turn to rage, and she will snap the heck out of it. I know Bill is supposed to just lay his feelings on the line and ask her to just take a chance on them. Although, considering he really caught a beat down the first go around, Ridge is going to, I’m pretty sure kick his butt this go around, I hope she actually considers it. I mean I hate the way the story was written. HavIng Steffy go through all the Spencer men, but I am a loyal Steffy fan, so I would actually be OK with this pairing in this situation. Initially, I wanted somebody new to come on the scene and just be everything Liam has no idea how to be. With that being said, if Liam would date make such a tasteless and selfish suggestion, I’d be all for a Bill and Steffy pairing. If Steffy is really smart, if he makes that suggestion, she should simply say sign over your parental rights now.

I would not be surprised at anything Liam does these days. Besides, it's not like he hasn't suggested abortion to one of his women before.

Liam asking Steffy to have an abortion would certainly cause Bill's stock to go up a bit in my book.

I hate to say it but Liam could very well suggest something like this.. "so sad.."

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:07 pm

I dont think he will ask her to have an abortion he wanted a child badly too he might ask her for sole custody I can see him doing that

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:08 pm

I don't think Liam would suggest that. He might ask for sole custody.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:10 pm

He may make an offer to raise the child himself as he knows she won't be able to stay away from Bill and he doesn't want his child near dear old dad. I can't seem him asking her to get an abortion after the last loss. Although he did have the nerve to ask Hope.

I think Bill just let's Ridge get the better of him to pay for his sin, but should there be a round two Bill will beat Ridge into the ground, he has some anger about Brooke that he hasn't expressed. Their first attempt at marriage, then their second with the third ending in an annulment suggested by Ridge.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:11 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:

He may make an offer to raise the child himself as he knows she won't be able to stay away from Bill and he doesn't want his child near dear old dad. I can't seem him asking her to get an abortion after the last loss. Although he did have the nerve to ask Hope.

I think Bill just let's Ridge get the better of him to pay for his sin, but should there be a round two Bill will beat Ridge into the ground, he has some anger about Brooke that he hasn't expressed. Their first attempt at marriage, then their second with the third ending in an annulment suggested by Ridge.
ITA ridge needs to get somewhere with his hypocritical azz

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:13 pm

I don't think Liam would make that suggestion.
Now, if it were Bill's baby, yes, I could see it. That's the kind of guy Liam is.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:15 pm

loveridge wrote:He may make an offer to raise the child himself as he knows she won't be able to stay away from Bill and he doesn't want his child near dear old dad. I can't seem him asking her to get an abortion after the last loss. Although he did have the nerve to ask Hope.

ITA ridge needs to get somewhere with his hypocritical azz[/quote]

Since Ridge wants to defend his daughter's honor; then I am all for papa Logan to show up at Brooke's door and punch him right in the face and then kick the heck out of him on the floor and tell him that's a reminder to treat his daughter right this time or he'll need box if he has to come back...then Patrick Duffy just walks away.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:17 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
loveridge wrote:He may make an offer to raise the child himself as he knows she won't be able to stay away from Bill and he doesn't want his child near dear old dad. I can't seem him asking her to get an abortion after the last loss. Although he did have the nerve to ask Hope.

ITA ridge needs to get somewhere with his hypocritical azz

Since Ridge wants to defend his daughter's honor; then I am all for papa Logan to show up at Brooke's door and punch him right in the face and then kick the heck out of him on the floor and tell him that's a reminder to treat his daughter right this time or he'll need box if he has to come back...then Patrick Duffy just walks away.[/quote]Sounds good to me seriously though they should let bridge be and let them run the family

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”