hope and liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Re: hope and liam

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 pm

Don't be fooled by the sweet blonde ditz...she's got eyes for Liam, same Hope not marure ...the fact Steffys pregnant won't faze her one bit....same merry go round same doofus Liam.....same b.s script

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:41 am

In the preview for Monday you can see Liam never got over Hope, SC and AN have chemistry, Lope will definitely be for real in 2018, Hope that copper top bunny boiler doesn't hurt Hope.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:42 am

dxdobson wrote:They were good scenes! She looked concerned as a friend - not like Sally who could barely contain herself trying to find out what was up.
He looked happy to see a face who would not judge him OR Steffy. Someone who knew the totality of his and Steffy’s relationship.
ITA I really enjoyed those scenes I like that she is being a friend to him and they do have a lot of history I like this nu hope she fits the part and she looks and acts mature kudos bell great replacement :D

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:44 am

malayshia escalia wrote:In the preview for Monday you can see Liam never got over Hope, SC and AN have chemistry, Lope will definitely be for real in 2018, Hope that copper top bunny boiler doesn't hurt Hope.

ITA and hope was liam's first love they look great together and yes they will be together and sally would probably be their angst like steffy was before her

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:45 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
loveridge wrote:So far so good I see potential

She told him that Sally like him, so that was a sign of growth or at the very least a sign that she wasn't running over there to jump into his arms. I think she will keep herself at a safe emotional distance until he starts to pursue her; then all bets are off.
I agree this nuhope looks and acts mature

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:52 am

Barbyboo wrote:Don't be fooled by the sweet blonde ditz...she's got eyes for Liam, same Hope not marure ...the fact Steffys pregnant won't faze her one bit....same merry go round same doofus Liam.....same b.s script

Thank you. So agree..... it won't take them five minutes to "remember" how they were "Meant to be together"! Sally recruiting Darlita's help won't keep Liam and Hope away from each other! ;) ;) ;)

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:51 am

So, Liam isn't going to think about that Hope hasn't been back in town for 5 minutes and she sees that there's something between him and Sally more than friendship? He's not going to consider that just maybe his wife did have a reason to be upset that night?

Rescue Ranger, too the rescue, it's funny that Sally who's so good and needs to be protected and avenged in Liam's eyes is going to strike first at Hope, so who is Liam going to try to protect, he sure didn't protect his wife when Sally started with her. He'll protect Hope because as he says, Steffy will take care of herself, she always does.

Poor Sally, you're starting with the wrong girl, you have grandma and darlita but hope will have brooke and katie, you lose.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:33 am

Maybe Brooke will eventually plan another surprise marriage for Liam....after annulment ..

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:06 am

loveridge wrote:So far so good I see potential

I do too I like that they are taking their time on this :D

joylove

Postby joylove » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:56 am

Barbyboo wrote:HI. I see a boring rehash like a few years ago.....zzz. So sick of Liam's love life, notice today he looked like grandpa ...living in a dive ..well he has no job...and right away Hope sniffing around. Boreing

I feel the same Barby, I find nothing interesting about a ex sniffing around a man that is clearly hurting. To begin a relationship under these circumstances clearly will end badly.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”