hope and liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
joylove

Re: hope and liam

Postby joylove » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:04 am

Boatchick22 wrote:Both Sally and Hope would be fools to try to get Liam now. While he is on the outs with Steffy, they are expecting a baby. He will be connected to her. That bond will not die. He may be upset now, however, time does heal all wounds. If he didn't love her so much, he wouldn't be so upset. Once he is able to process everything, we'll see how this story unfolds.

Ita to get involved with Liam at this point will no end well.jmo

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:36 am

tionne12 wrote:
loveridge wrote:So far so good I see potential

I do too I like that they are taking their time on this :D
Yes hope just needs to be there as a friend let liam do the chasing when he is ready

Emma48

Postby Emma48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:59 am

kenya12 wrote:
Even though I prefer liam with sally I do see chemistry with liam and hope also I like them as being friends and nothing more

I agree with seeing Sally with Liam. They have chemistry in the sense that they've known each other a long time and have been in a serious relationship, but I still wish it'd only be friendship and nothing more than that.

roray9

Postby roray9 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Barbyboo wrote:HI. I see a boring rehash like a few years ago.....zzz. So sick of Liam's love life, notice today he looked like grandpa ...living in a dive ..well he has no job...and right away Hope sniffing around. Boreing

I agree with the "boring rehash" comment. How many times??? Liam needs to leave for parts unknown to find himself or to grow a pair. His good qualities are his honesty and his commitment to "do the right thing". His faults are coming to the rescue of every woman who bats her eyelashes at him, his lack of loyalty, and his ignorance and about women. You'd think by now he'd know that "I'm here for you" means I'm hot for you and want to be with you, at least in Hope and Sally's case. I tape these episodes and foresee a lot of fast forwarding in the future.

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:01 pm

They have both had emotional traumas in their life and are going to reconnect as a result of them and will be together again in the future. 8-) 8-) 8-)

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Emma48 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
Even though I prefer liam with sally I do see chemistry with liam and hope also I like them as being friends and nothing more

I agree with seeing Sally with Liam. They have chemistry in the sense that they've known each other a long time and have been in a serious relationship, but I still wish it'd only be friendship and nothing more than that.
Yes maam Indeed

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:59 pm

I think that Hope may have went over there as a "friend" to Liam. At this point we don't know how she actually feels.

But,as for Liam we know when he saw the post from Hope he seemed to perk up and the first thing he did was think about how he had already asked for an annulment from Steffy. That means he isn't thinking just "friendly" thoughts about Hope. I grant you he was in a depressed state.....but that was before Hope called. Noticed how he all of a sudden stated picking up and trying to make his messy room more presentable? Yup, I see Liam perking up real soon!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Emma48 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:

ITA :D

soushe

Postby soushe » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 am

billsgal wrote:So, Liam isn't going to think about that Hope hasn't been back in town for 5 minutes and she sees that there's something between him and Sally more than friendship? He's not going to consider that just maybe his wife did have a reason to be upset that night?

Rescue Ranger, too the rescue, it's funny that Sally who's so good and needs to be protected and avenged in Liam's eyes is going to strike first at Hope, so who is Liam going to try to protect, he sure didn't protect his wife when Sally started with her. He'll protect Hope because as he says, Steffy will take care of herself, she always does.

Poor Sally, you're starting with the wrong girl, you have grandma and darlita but hope will have brooke and katie, you lose.

Yes, that, and she's a Logan. So she loses again.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm

joylove wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:HI. I see a boring rehash like a few years ago.....zzz. So sick of Liam's love life, notice today he looked like grandpa ...living in a dive ..well he has no job...and right away Hope sniffing around. Boreing

Ita give her till Tuesday her tongue will be surveying his tonsils. Zzzzzzz

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@222
Hahahaaaa....I love that..."give her till Tuesday(and) her tongue will be surveying his tonsils" !! That is SO true and so funny. Thanks for the laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”