Brooke is so nosy

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
SchoolNurse50

Re: Brooke is so nosy

Postby SchoolNurse50 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:38 am

kenya12 wrote:
dyngbat42 wrote:I'm looking forward to Brooke finding out about Steffy and Bill. She always thinks that she leaves a lasting brand on every man she beds, and there have been so many! She will not be happy about Bill being interested in a younger woman, thanks to the writers, Brooke is all things to all men. Maybe in a fit of jealousy she will leave Ridge and go after Bill again. In her warped mind, no man can look at any other woman but her. Just don't see her lasting more than 5 minutes in her umpteenth time marrying Ridge.
No that brill thing is over brooke will be so disgusted by what bill did she probably would never want his nasty tale again :lol:

Who is Brooke to be disgusted about Bill sleeping with Steffy this tramp bedded her own daughter's husband for over a year behind her back popping out Brooke Junior and then wall banging Brooke Juniors boyfriend at her graduation party. She is the last person who needs to open her hypocritical mouth she should be struck by lightening if she does.

tionne12

Re: Brooke is so nosy

Postby tionne12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:59 am

SchoolNurse50 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
dyngbat42 wrote:I'm looking forward to Brooke finding out about Steffy and Bill. She always thinks that she leaves a lasting brand on every man she beds, and there have been so many! She will not be happy about Bill being interested in a younger woman, thanks to the writers, Brooke is all things to all men. Maybe in a fit of jealousy she will leave Ridge and go after Bill again. In her warped mind, no man can look at any other woman but her. Just don't see her lasting more than 5 minutes in her umpteenth time marrying Ridge.
No that brill thing is over brooke will be so disgusted by what bill did she probably would never want his nasty tale again :lol:

Who is Brooke to be disgusted about Bill sleeping with Steffy this tramp bedded her own daughter's husband for over a year behind her back popping out Brooke Junior and then wall banging Brooke Juniors boyfriend at her graduation party. She is the last person who needs to open her hypocritical mouth she should be struck by lightening if she does.
IKR she needs to STHU lord knows I cant stand bill but who are they to throw stones and ridge really needs to shut up as well ridge went after his brother wives and his dad wife quinn I get that ridge is upset but bill did not rape steffy and she will tell him that bill is not the only guilty party she is responsible as well but no ridge aint hearing that all of these people are psychotic

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”