Ratings

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
loveridge

Ratings

Postby loveridge » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:51 pm

B&B were up by 275,000 viewers during the week of December 25 to the 29th but still remain number 3 in the coveted demographics that the sponsor wants in fact all of the soaps were up that week source soap opera network

strangeland

Re: Ratings

Postby strangeland » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Not surprised, the other soaps have been upping their games. I am back to watching Days and of course GH. Even Y&R has been better.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:37 pm

strangeland wrote:Not surprised, the other soaps have been upping their games. I am back to watching Days and of course GH. Even Y&R has been better.
I love GH and days too Y&R not so much is that the week when liam finds out that steffy cheated dont remember if so I can see why the viewership was so high

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:12 pm

loveridge wrote:B&B were up by 275,000 viewers during the week of December 25 to the 29th but still remain number 3 in the coveted demographics that the sponsor wants in fact all of the soaps were up that week source soap opera network

but the sponsors always forget there are more older people all over the world than younger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:36 am

dew drops wrote:
loveridge wrote:B&B were up by 275,000 viewers during the week of December 25 to the 29th but still remain number 3 in the coveted demographics that the sponsor wants in fact all of the soaps were up that week source soap opera network

but the sponsors always forget there are more older people all over the world than younger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree but they want the younger demographics I guess they forgot that we older folks spend money too

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 am

strangeland wrote:Not surprised, the other soaps have been upping their games. I am back to watching Days and of course GH. Even Y&R has been better.

You and me both! I love me some Days. Also watch GH and Y&R. As these shows are stepping up their games, BB had better come up with the next "shock & awe" break up that will draw viewers.

happens

Postby happens » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 am

I only watch B&B and Y&R. Now that Graham is dead and Dina's arc is nearing an end there's no s/l on Y&R I'm interested in. As noble as it is for Nicki and Nick to house the homeless and for Hillary to adopt or have a baby via sperm bank I''m not interested in either story. Not interested in Cane and Lily raising Sam. Jack and Ashley's feud. Noah, Mariah, Tessa s/l doesn't interest me. Only JT and Victoria hold some interest for me and I heard he's only on a few more epis so I may give up Y&R.

I'm glad ratings for B&B are improving since I can spare 18 min of my day to watch and I enjoy all the time I spend on this MB with our fellow posters.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 am

Aint that the truth GH and days is getting so good

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:08 am

tionne12 wrote:
I love GH and days too Y&R not so much is that the week when liam finds out that steffy cheated dont remember if so I can see why the viewership was so high
During the week liam found out about steffy and bill they got almost 4 million viewers I posted it in another thread

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 am

loveridge wrote:
tionne12 wrote:
During the week liam found out about steffy and bill they got almost 4 million viewers I posted it in another thread

Yes I saw that wow

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”