Steffy's Possible Winged Victory

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Ladyking

Re: Steffy's Possible Winged Victory

Postby Ladyking » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Rollina wrote:Since Steffy's love life and reputation is about to all down in flames, she might as well come out of the ashes as a Queen..

At this point, the story line is becoming a bit confusing "at least for me.."... Like.. Steffy knew when she slept with Bill... she was making a statement regarding her marriage to Liam... "which was ... it's over.."Truth She and Bill even talked about how Liam was going to react, if and when he found out about them sleeping together... So, I don't get why Steffy''s still acting so devastated after receiving Liam's response.. " The only thing came to me was She thought Bill could make Liam stay with her and her crying and saying I am sorry was going to be enough because of the baby....Just a point that has been puzzling me also.

Look.. you've begged the man and the answer was NEVER WILL FORGET... NEVER WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN.. So it's time to think about.. WAS IT WORTH IT.? But she said she did not remember how she let it happen, It was like an ultimate State and an Outer body experience, Whatever that means. I mean.. we know Bill's reason... But what should Steffy be saying "...as the reason she slept with Bill..?.."

1. Make her rendezvous with Bill be out of stupidity... Possibility
2. Payback for Liam supporting kissing and risking his life for Sally, the thief.. Liam asked her was it for payback and she swore it was not.
[color=#8000BF]
3. We got caught up in the heat of the moment.. [/color]I guess this is the Outer Body Experience explantation
4. I realized.. I still have love for Bill... But she keep telling Bill that she loves her husband and it will never be over between. [color=#8000BF] I think the girl need to go to sleep and get some rest and maybe she will speak logical, now she is sounding very confused.
[/color]
This is inane.. Steffy needs to wake up and smell the coffee... Cause the stress she's dealing with is not good for the baby... She's dealing with lost your man emotions, pregnancy emotions, shame, guilt, about too lose your job emotions, not to mention the news of Hope being in town for good emotions... "woooo ... I love it..."

Well it would be nice to see Steffy bounce out of this funk, sign the annulment papers and start considering Bill's offer... because I would love to her diamond sword again... Like I said.. Was it Work it? ... What options does she have besides.. hide in her castle "beach house" and play Princess Rapunzel.. Upon which the story goes: .. And the prince comes too lead Rapunzel and their twins to his kingdom, where they live happily ever after... That is a possible the grass will be greener on the other side, but that want last, Bill reputation is no different form Ridge, Thorne, Eric or Ricks.....Steffy will become Bill's next victim as Katie and Brooke when she do not stand with him and by him in ALL of his wrong and deeds.....and she will eventually get tired of supporting Bill evil deeds and walk. IMO...I do not want her to go thru more abuse from a man......Bill is not different.

Would should be Steffy's next move, considering the writers act like it's impossible for a rich female to be a single mother..?
Be that Rich Female Woman working with her Dad in their own business.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:05 pm

txwildcat wrote:
happens wrote:
loveridge wrote:Since she has ruined any chance of being with liam she needs to get off that smelly couch, take a hot bubble bath , fix herself up and start to living again and it would not hurt her to get some damn therapy and she needs to admit to herself that she wants her some damn bill and just go be with the man and stop playing games gee whiz this wallowing in self pity is getting to be too much for me to watch what's done is done and she cant go back and change it so move on for crying out loud

Exactly the sooner the better. This wallowing has been going on since before Thanksgiving. Dang girl, pick yourself up, brush yourself off, get some therapy and take care of that unborn baby. Two weeks on the Stella Maris with Bill would be good therapy for starters. :D She owns 25% of FC. Why not be a full time mother-to-be for awhile. Most of us only dreamed of that opportunity while we were pregnant.

I would love to watch Steffy in this role. Anything but remaining in this current funk, which, frankly, I am over. She's waited a while for this baby, and it's time for her to put her love life aside and enjoy her pregnancy/baby.

There is no part of me that's interested in her love life with Bill. Sorry, but that is the absolute truth. Well, truth be told, her love life with Liam (or lack thereof) is not all that high on my list of interests either. :lol:
Personally I would prefer her with bill since they are both so much alike that steam mess has been done to death and is over played be glad when she gets up off her azz and start living again

cooperbogart

Postby cooperbogart » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Tired of the way this character has been ruined. Everyone makes mistakes and hers was a big one.

Where is the strong Steffy who runs a company? This is 2018--she can run a company, raise a child with her ex, and enjoy time just with her child. She needs to be on her own without a man. She needs to understand why she keeps making the same mistakes over and over--and stop making them.

I, also, do not want her with Bill, He has proclaimed to love Katie--drove her to drink and cheated on her with her sister and took her child away from her, with Brooke he showed no stability, and now, he loves Steffy. He doesn't know the meaning of the word love.

The writers need to stop ruining characters that we love as well as storylines.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Rollina wrote:Since Steffy's love life and reputation is about to all down in flames, she might as well come out of the ashes as a Queen..

At this point, the story line is becoming a bit confusing "at least for me.."... Like.. Steffy knew when she slept with Bill... she was making a statement regarding her marriage to Liam... "which was ... it's over.." She and Bill even talked about how Liam was going to react, if and when he found out about them sleeping together... So, I don't get why Steffy''s still acting so devastated after receiving Liam's response.. " Thank you! She knew he would be heading for the door.

Look.. you've begged the man and the answer was NEVER WILL FORGET... NEVER WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN.. So it's time to think about.. WAS IT WORTH IT.? I mean.. we know Bill's reason... But what should Steffy be saying "...as the reason she slept with Bill..?.."

1. Make her rendezvous with Bill be out of stupidity...
2. Payback for Liam supporting kissing and risking his life for Sally, the thief..
3. We got caught up in the heat of the moment..
4. I realized.. I still have love for Bill... That's what I'm going with. It makes more sense, and her guilt is because the truth about her real feelings for Bill were materialized the moment he touched her and she welcomed the touch.

This is inane.. Steffy needs to wake up and smell the coffee... Cause the stress she's dealing with is not good for the baby... She's dealing with lost your man emotions, pregnancy emotions, shame, guilt, about too lose your job emotions, not to mention the news of Hope being in town for good emotions... "woooo ... I love it..." I'm sure she has an assistant that can drive by with some Starbucks and a meal with real meat.

Well it would be nice to see Steffy bounce out of this funk, sign the annulment papers and start considering Bill's offer... because I would love to her diamond sword again... Like I said.. Was it Work it? ... What options does she have besides.. hide in her castle "beach house" and play Princess Rapunzel.. Upon which the story goes: .. And the prince comes too lead Rapunzel and their twins to his kingdom, where they live happily ever after... By all means, if she absolutely has to have a man, Sign the papers, marry Bill and walk on sister, walk on proudly with your head held high (you are Ridge's daughter - no scandal can destroy you) put Katie's butt to work on a press release announcing your split from Waffler Lame, get a new address and start planning how you want to decorate the nursery. Grab the highest paid family lawyer in town and start drafting your custody arrangements. Put out a new Spring Line and roll on...Papa got nothing on this mama's rolling stone.

Would should be Steffy's next move, considering the writers act like it's impossible for a rich female to be a single mother..?

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Steffy needs to open her eyes or at least Smell the poop Liam is throwing in her face.

She should tell him I am Done asking for your forgiveness and I am not saying I am sorry anymore.

You are not the man, that our baby or I can depend on, get the H ell out of my life.

I wish Bell would have Steffy say that to the Waffle Boy. :mrgreen:

Time to move on Steffy :!: :D

Star Steffy

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:30 pm

S teffy should not move on in two days flat two weeks or two months...take a breath ...geez bad enough Liam moves soooo fast to his new The One.....you don't need a man right away..pretty pathetic instant bed fellows..

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:03 am

Soapstef wrote:This is bs. Steffy has it way too easy. Every time Brooke made "a mistake" she would humiliated in public and called names in the press. No time to just sit around on the couch in the privacy of her home with the secrets controlled. Everyone who knows is on her side. What complete nonsense.

THANK YOU Hold steffy feet to the fire too I cant stand bill but they are acting like it is all his damn fault :roll:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”