Tell Hope where Liam is you jealous buffoon!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
GreenBubbles

Re: Tell Hope where Liam is you jealous buffoon!

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm

drewxjacobs wrote:I love Sally & literally cannot stand Hope. Sally was honest with Hope about her feelings for Liam - not something that is exactly commonplace on this show. I'm sure Hope will have no trouble locating Liam and doesn't need Sally's help. Giving out info on somebody to people who ask is inconsiderate of their privacy - kinda like when somebody asks you for a friend's phone number. I just don't give out info, but would be happy to pass on their number to my friend. Sally can tell Liam she spoke with Hope & if he wants to talk to her, here's where he can find her.

But I find the convo they are having bizarre. She just met Hope and she is all about "oooo look I love Liam he is perfect and wonderful and I want him" etc.. its weird.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:35 pm

drewxjacobs wrote:I love Sally & literally cannot stand Hope. Sally was honest with Hope about her feelings for Liam - not something that is exactly commonplace on this show. I'm sure Hope will have no trouble locating Liam and doesn't need Sally's help. Giving out info on somebody to people who ask is inconsiderate of their privacy - kinda like when somebody asks you for a friend's phone number. I just don't give out info, but would be happy to pass on their number to my friend. Sally can tell Liam she spoke with Hope & if he wants to talk to her, here's where he can find her.

Really? It is not like Liam reached out to Sally. He tried to get away from her. At the job he told her he didn't want to talk, and not to walk out with him. She FOLLOWED him, that is how she knows where he is at. He was surprised to see her at the room and let her know he was not pleased to see her. She pushed herself on him, she was like a dog with a bone, she just wouldn't stop. He finally got rid of her, after in my opinion, saying too much.
I think if he wanted to see anyone it would be Hope, someone he at least had a close relationship with, he never had a
close relationship with Sally. Sally is a gold digging wannabe, she doesn't care what she has to do to get a man. I hope she is in for a rude awakening, and Liam don't fall for her game. Maybe he will realize, it was he and Sally that stared the erosion of his marriage.

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:49 pm

Why is Sally even in this?? Why does Hope need to go through her??? Omg this is the lamest set up for a competition I have seen yet. Steffy and Hope did this crap better.[/quote]
im sure Hope can pick up the phone and call Liam herself. Sally is just trying to buy some extra hours with him :lol:[/quote]
I hate, let me reiterate I HATE seeing beautiful women fight over Liam. They should all have a multitude of men beating their doors down. However if Sally thinks she holds a candle to either Hope or Steffy as far as Liam is concerned she is fooling herself.[/quote]
i agree. Hope and Liam have a strong bond and history

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:43 pm

That whole scene where Sally met Hope, they started talking and then literally 10 seconds later, they were gossiping in the CEO office...was sooooooo CONTRIVED!

I like the actress that plays Sally...but I don't like Sally anymore...which sucks because I really liked her in the beginning. I just despise Hope. Anything Sally can do to annoy Hope is just fine with me. :mrgreen:

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:01 am

unlimited wrote:

Really? It is not like Liam reached out to Sally. He tried to get away from her. At the job he told her he didn't want to talk, and not to walk out with him. She FOLLOWED him, that is how she knows where he is at. He was surprised to see her at the room and let her know he was not pleased to see her. She pushed herself on him, she was like a dog with a bone, she just wouldn't stop. He finally got rid of her, after in my opinion, saying too much.
I think if he wanted to see anyone it would be Hope, someone he at least had a close relationship with, he never had a
close relationship with Sally. Sally is a gold digging wannabe, she doesn't care what she has to do to get a man. I hope she is in for a rude awakening, and Liam don't fall for her game. Maybe he will realize, it was he and Sally that stared the erosion of his marriage.

I don't see Sally as that way at all. I think she genuinely cares for Liam and if they were to get involved, I would find that so much easier to digest than yet another Hope/Liam revisit. But that's just me.

Elle999

Postby Elle999 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:13 am

Sally doesn't really care for Liam. She cares for her lame company and for herself. Her grams has taught her that its fine to steal and chase married men. I already hope that Hope has it in her to go get her some Liam. Whether they make it or break it, doesn't matter. Just keep Sally from getting him.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:56 am

drewxjacobs wrote:
unlimited wrote:

I don't see Sally as that way at all. I think she genuinely cares for Liam and if they were to get involved, I would find that so much easier to digest than yet another Hope/Liam revisit. But that's just me.
I agree sally really does care about liam I like them together and hope they end up together sally would never sleep with dad like steffy did

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:34 am

Elle999 wrote:Sally can't wait to get her her claws into Liam. How dare she warn Hope who has a history with Liam and deserves to see her old lover when his marriage dissipates. Who the hell is Sally? She is a charity case and nothing more!

Sally was right not to give that information to Hope. Liam might not appreciate an unexpected visit from Hope. She can call Liam and, if he wants to see her, he'll tell her where to find him.
'

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:38 am

Thumbs up!!! I see exactly what you mean. That's how it should be handled.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:49 am

unlimited wrote:

Bill and Wyatt have a close relationship with Liam too. Should Sally tell them where Liam is if they ask?
Sally handled the situation correctly. Liam told Sally that he wanted to be alone. If Hope wants to see him, she can call first instead of running up on him unexpectedly.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”