Tell Hope where Liam is you jealous buffoon!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: Tell Hope where Liam is you jealous buffoon!

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:01 pm

drewxjacobs wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Sally doesn't have to tell Hope BLEEP!

She prances back into town, with her "old lady with 15 cats sofa jacket", blustering incessantly about how she has found herself...asking about Liam....but not one mention of her ex husband Wyatt...... key word HUSBAND...who loved her unconditionally.... and that she lost a child with?

And I am not a Wyatt fan...but he at least deserves some sort if courtesy.....courtesy like a damn thought.

Child please. You are still a toddler. Get your own life and stop trying to put yourself into someone else's.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nailed it on the jacket! I was like, "what??" when I saw that thing, and paired with that striped blouse? Girl, please! :roll: I see Hope seems to have the same proprietary attitude toward Liam that her mother has toward Ridge or any other man she has ever been with. I was never a Hope fan & her utter disregard for her actual ex husband is infuriating. Off topic but still on the Logan women, I love that Bill never gives Brooke a second thought & mourned their break up for, I don't know, a day?

Thank You! When I saw her jacket...I was like "What old cat lady's couch did she go cut up to get the material for that jacket?" :lol:

Love your post too. I agree with everything you said including BRILL.

I may not be a Wyatt fan.....but he deserves better than this from her.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 pm

ctigg wrote:
JayCee_II wrote: Sally handled the situation correctly. Liam told Sally that he wanted to be alone. If Hope wants to see him, she can call first instead of running up on him unexpectedly.

Like Sally did? Oh yeah, she didn't, Sally followed him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like you took my response out of context. :oops:
The context of the discussion is whether Sally should have told Hope where Liam is staying. Sally was right not to give Liam's location to Hope.
'

tiga

Postby tiga » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Sally doesn't have to tell Hope BLEEP!

She prances back into town, with her "old lady with 15 cats sofa jacket", blustering incessantly about how she has found herself...asking about Liam....but not one mention of her ex husband Wyatt...... key word HUSBAND...who loved her unconditionally.... and that she lost a child with?

And I am not a Wyatt fan...but he at least deserves some sort if courtesy.....courtesy like a damn thought.

Child please. You are still a toddler. Get your own life and stop trying to put yourself into someone else's.

had too laugh about the cat lady coat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:53 pm

drexjacobs. Opinions vary... For me this is a soap opera with fictional characters. I don't WANT to see them a certain way, I see them the way it is written. Facts: Sally kissed Liam and told him she loved him. Liam told Steffy. Steffy was hurt and went to Grandfathers Cottage. Bill came over they had sex. Eliminate all of those steps and Liam and Steffy are just happy about their baby. Erosion started with Sally.

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 pm

Sally thought she was marking her territory with Hope by telling her all of Liams business and how she basically wants him. Sally felt by NOT telling Hope where Liam was she was in control and had power. I lmao when Hope a few days later texted Liam saying she was back in La and wanted to see him he okayed it and let her know where he was and they met and have reconnected...Smart move Sally really smart. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Hope's jacket looks like the cat lady's couch! Y'all are too much. :lol: :lol: :lol:

catfight

Postby catfight » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:33 pm

billsboy wrote:Sally thought she was marking her territory with Hope by telling her all of Liams business and how she basically wants him. Sally felt by NOT telling Hope where Liam was she was in control and had power. I lmao when Hope a few days later texted Liam saying she was back in La and wanted to see him he okayed it and let her know where he was and they met and have reconnected...Smart move Sally really smart. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So, it took Hope a few days to figure out she could simply pick up the phone and call the man? :lol:

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:11 pm

tiga wrote:Sally was treating Liam like a possession today and showed her claws way to early IMO

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I agree. Hope is a Logan. Sally let Hope know how much she wants Liam. Hope will definitely use that information to her advantage. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:09 pm

catfight wrote:
billsboy wrote:Sally thought she was marking her territory with Hope by telling her all of Liams business and how she basically wants him. Sally felt by NOT telling Hope where Liam was she was in control and had power. I lmao when Hope a few days later texted Liam saying she was back in La and wanted to see him he okayed it and let her know where he was and they met and have reconnected...Smart move Sally really smart. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So, it took Hope a few days to figure out she could simply pick up the phone and call the man? :lol:

I wasn't watching with the older Hope, but this one seems as dumb as a bag of rocks.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Sally did the right thing. Liam said he wants to be alone. He might not appreciate Hope running up on him unexpectedly. If Hope wants to see him, she should call first, which she eventually did. Basic etiquette.
`

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”