Tell Hope where Liam is you jealous buffoon!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JayCee_II

Re: Tell Hope where Liam is you jealous buffoon!

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:55 am

tiga wrote:
GreenBubbles wrote:
Elle999 wrote:Sally can't wait to get her her claws into Liam. How dare she warn Hope who has a history with Liam and deserves to see her old lover when his marriage dissipates. Who the hell is Sally? She is a charity case and nothing more!

Why is Sally even in this?? Why does Hope need to go through her??? Omg this is the lamest set up for a competition I have seen yet. Steffy and Hope did this crap better.

im sure Hope can pick up the phone and call Liam herself. Sally is just trying to buy some extra hours with him :lol:

Sally did the right thing. Liam said he wants to be alone. If Hope wants to see him, she should call first.
Basic etiquette.
'

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:08 am

Sally doesn't have to tell Hope BLEEP!

She prances back into town, with her "old lady with 15 cats sofa jacket", blustering incessantly about how she has found herself...asking about Liam....but not one mention of her ex husband Wyatt...... key word HUSBAND...who loved her unconditionally.... and that she lost a child with?

And I am not a Wyatt fan...but he at least deserves some sort if courtesy.....courtesy like a damn thought.

Child please. You are still a toddler. Get your own life and stop trying to put yourself into someone else's.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:10 am

Sally does not owe hope any explanations as to where liam is if she wants to know where he is let her go and look for him

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:15 am

loveridge wrote:Sally does not owe hope any explanations as to where liam is if she wants to know where he is let her go and look for him

Exactly. Let Liam decide if he wants to talk to or see Hope when she pops up on his caller ID.
'

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Sally had no business gossiping about Liam to begin with. Hope had no clue Liam was in a hotel until Sally opened her big mouth. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate her telling his business. She might as well should have told Hope where he was since she was just fine with letting her in on Liam leaving Steffy. She didn't tell Hope cause she realized that Hope would want to be there for Liam and make a bee line to him as soon as possible. . Why would she gossip with his ex?. This chick is dumb. If this is how she's going to play the game then she's already lost. :lol:

ctigg

Postby ctigg » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:11 pm

JayCee_II wrote: Sally handled the situation correctly. Liam told Sally that he wanted to be alone. If Hope wants to see him, she can call first instead of running up on him unexpectedly.

Like Sally did? Oh yeah, she didn't, Sally followed him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elle999

Postby Elle999 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Sally jumped all over Hope and couldn't wait to gossip about Liam and then announce that she wants him for her selfish self.
If she were really concerned she'd let Hope have a crack at talking to him to see if she could help
since Sally is no good at helping anyone.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:44 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Sally doesn't have to tell Hope BLEEP!

She prances back into town, with her "old lady with 15 cats sofa jacket", blustering incessantly about how she has found herself...asking about Liam....but not one mention of her ex husband Wyatt...... key word HUSBAND...who loved her unconditionally.... and that she lost a child with?

And I am not a Wyatt fan...but he at least deserves some sort if courtesy.....courtesy like a damn thought.

Child please. You are still a toddler. Get your own life and stop trying to put yourself into someone else's.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nailed it on the jacket! I was like, "what??" when I saw that thing, and paired with that striped blouse? Girl, please! :roll: I see Hope seems to have the same proprietary attitude toward Liam that her mother has toward Ridge or any other man she has ever been with. I was never a Hope fan & her utter disregard for her actual ex husband is infuriating. Off topic but still on the Logan women, I love that Bill never gives Brooke a second thought & mourned their break up for, I don't know, a day?

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 pm

I was a Lope fan but I think Sally was right not to tell Hope where Liam was. He needs time to himself.
Also Sally should not have followed Liam in the first place.
Liam did not need her following him.
This won’t happen but I wish Hope could convince Liam to go back to Steffy then she finds out Bill is the dad!!!
That would be sooooo good!!!
Liam would be miserable but doing what he thought was right! Steffy would keep the secret - Hope would move on though still in love with Hope - while Sally uncovered the secret and a grateful Liam goes to bed with her!
But that’s not happening. :lol:

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:00 pm

JayCee_II wrote:
unlimited wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:I love Sally & literally cannot stand Hope. Sally was honest with Hope about her feelings for Liam - not something that is exactly commonplace on this show. I'm sure Hope will have no trouble locating Liam and doesn't need Sally's help. Giving out info on somebody to people who ask is inconsiderate of their privacy - kinda like when somebody asks you for a friend's phone number. I just don't give out info, but would be happy to pass on their number to my friend. Sally can tell Liam she spoke with Hope & if he wants to talk to her, here's where he can find her.

Really? It is not like Liam reached out to Sally. He tried to get away from her. At the job he told her he didn't want to talk, and not to walk out with him. She FOLLOWED him, that is how she knows where he is at. He was surprised to see her at the room and let her know he was not pleased to see her. She pushed herself on him, she was like a dog with a bone, she just wouldn't stop. He finally got rid of her, after in my opinion, saying too much.
I think if he wanted to see anyone it would be Hope, someone he at least had a close relationship with, he never had a
close relationship with Sally. Sally is a gold digging wannabe, she doesn't care what she has to do to get a man. I hope she is in for a rude awakening, and Liam don't fall for her game. Maybe he will realize, it was he and Sally that stared the erosion of his marriage.

Bill and Wyatt have a close relationship with Liam too. Should Sally tell them where Liam is if they ask?
Sally handled the situation correctly. Liam told Sally that he wanted to be alone. If Hope wants to see him, she can call first instead of running up on him unexpectedly.

Absolutely, she should call first! She tried reaching out to him and he is simply not ready to discuss it. Now that he has decided his marriage is finished and Steffy knows they are finished (and please don't let him change his mind), he may be more open to talking about it with someone outside his family. I hope he reaches out to Sally but of course, we should probably prepare for yet, another triangle.

@Unlimited - I guess we see what we want to see but I never saw Sally pushing herself on Liam. Liam went out of his way to right a wrong his father committed. Sally responded to that kindness with amazement & hero worship for a man that could be so generous with her. The fact that she fell for him is not surprising. I don't think Sally & Liam's kiss began the erosion. Liam told Steffy in order to get it out the open, be honest and above board. He didn't say he loved her or now that they survived he wanted to be with her. Steffy, on the other hand went over board and responded to his admission of two kisses with Sally with an all nighter with Bill, his FATHER. Gross. Never mind she had spent the previous weeks getting close with Bill on the pretense of patching things up between father & son ... Jmo.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”