fighterm wrote:It was just one time. She even does not remember it (only bits). She definitely did not enjoy it.
Look at Brook. Slept with the father and the sons and the daughters husband. No hard feelings from anybody.
Everybody is happy.
1)Liam is sanctimonious and a hypocrite.
2)Liam needed to look like the victim here even though he cheated first, and his actions caused this.
3)Bell wanted to throw Steffy under the bus.
4)We just NEEDED this new love triangle of Sally/Hope/Liam
Liam did not cheat! A woman kissed him. Here's the list of why he has every right not to forgive
1. It was Bill she slept with
2. She didn't confess right away
3. Kept colluding with Bill to keep her secret
4. Never planned to tell Liam the truth
5. Made their vow renewal a farce
6. Was ready to dump him over the kiss, but demands that she be forgiven instantly
7. Is a general blowhard who is more loyal to his dad than she ever is to him