Why Liam is so unforgiving?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
fighterm

Why Liam is so unforgiving?

Postby fighterm » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:29 pm

It was just one time. She even does not remember it (only bits). She definitely did not enjoy it.
Look at Brook. Slept with the father and the sons and the daughters husband. No hard feelings from anybody.
Everybody is happy.

JayCee_II

Re: Why Liam is so unforgiving?

Postby JayCee_II » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:48 pm

He should forgive her because it was just the one time? She banged his father. How does he forgive that?
She didn't enjoy it? Her flashbacks say otherwise. She rode the stallion until she passed out and then woke up with a smile on her face.

Liam is finally taking the blinders off and seeing Steffy for who she really is. He's always known that she's a liar and cheat but he never thought she would do that to him. Run Liam!

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:02 pm

Why is Liam always a victim. Sick of his goody two shoes act.

Is it a terrible thing? YES, but Bill is a father you barely know. It’s not like he raised you. The baby is yours, grow up and get over yourself.

Not condoning bill and Steffy at all, but good two shoes started all this by having to tell Steffy he kissed Sally. Sorry but I can’t take any more of this pompous jerk.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Not only was Liam betrayed by his wife but also his Father. I think that qualifies as a life changing event. Bill isn’t just some faceless guy but his parent!!! I just don’t get how some don’t think this is beyond gross.

eli10

Postby eli10 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 pm

fighterm wrote:It was just one time. She even does not remember it (only bits). She definitely did not enjoy it.
Look at Brook. Slept with the father and the sons and the daughters husband. No hard feelings from anybody.
Everybody is happy.

No offense and I know this is a soap but really she slept with his father, I personally thought it was too soon for Liam to be talking to Steffie. I realize they are getting ready for Steffie & Bill yuk and I guess Sally & Hope will be the new triangle over Liam. The writers don't want to be accused of being lazy and rehashing Liam, Steffie & Hope.

Phillygirl52

Postby Phillygirl52 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Valentine14 wrote:Not only was Liam betrayed by his wife but also his Father. I think that qualifies as a life changing event. Bill isn’t just some faceless guy but his parent!!! I just don’t get how some don’t think this is beyond gross.

ITA!!! I don’t understand this position either, I keep saying it’s not as if she was so upset that she did some nameless , faceless man she found at a bar, it was this man’s FATHER , she keep saying and Bill keep saying I thought the marriage was over, who ends their marriage over a kiss, the excuse is so weak , if she would stop crying about it and own it I might have a little sympathy I for one am sick of the poor me defense

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Ok Liam in general is a very harsh person when he is angry and hurt. He says so much nasty stuff out of anger...it makes it so easy to hate him.

With that being said...the woman he loves more than anything or anyone betrayed him with the man he respects and loves. It was a double whammy.

The thing is...Liam is only hurting himself holding on to this anger. He needs to go speak to a professional. He is angry over more than just STILL....but his mother dying...not knowing his father growing up, etc.

If Liam didn't love Steffy as much as he does...he wouldn't be as hurt.

However......he needs to forgive her. She had a ONS with his father. She was distraught and didn't make a rational decision. She didn't carry on some full blown affair. But it will take time. In that time...I want Steffy to live her life and get away from his borderline verbal abuse.

Also Liam is not totally innocent. He hurt his wife for months and she just took it. He just compounded disrespect upon disrespect. Was she supposed to just take it and not have a breaking point? Nope. She reacted in a very human way.

If and when STEAM get back together...I would like to see Liam get some professional help first. He can't be a good husband until he gets himself right first.

Phillygirl52

Postby Phillygirl52 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 pm

eli10 wrote:
fighterm wrote:It was just one time. She even does not remember it (only bits). She definitely did not enjoy it.
Everybody is happy.

No offense and I know this is a soap but really she slept with his father, I personally thought it was too soon for Liam to be talking to Steffie. I realize they are getting ready for Steffie & Bill yuk and I guess Sally & Hope will be the new triangle over Liam. The writers don't want to be accused of being lazy and rehashing Liam, Steffie & Hope.

Well that’s ridiculous , don’t let the tears fool you, if she remember the drive, the conservation , the awful sex and the drive home she remembers everything. It’s hard to have flash backs from a blank memory.

Great80

Postby Great80 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:57 pm

I’ll just say this! If Liam sleeps with Steffy again, he will always have the thought that my dad was all up in my wife. It would be pretty awkward at family get togethers.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Great80 wrote:I’ll just say this! If Liam sleeps with Steffy again, he will always have the thought that my dad was all up in my wife. It would be pretty awkward at family get togethers.

He didn't have a problem banging Hope after Wyatt sexed her up. And he still wanted Steffy after she married Wyatt.

It is an ongoing theme for the past 30 years on this show.

It started with Brooke banging her own mother's first love, Eric. Imagine the storylines if it came out later that Eric was actually Brooke's father. :lol:

Ridge banged Brooke after both Eric and Thorne sexed her up. And then banged her again after his other brother Nick sexed her up really good.

Oh and the infamous Brooke banging Deacon, her daughter's husband for over a year....and then sending him home to Bridget right after they banged....telling him to go sex her up really good so she wouldn't suspect anything about him having an affair.

Donna had a turn with her mother's first love, Eric...and this was after Brooke had her turn and bred with Eric.

All these years of nasty incestuous type sex with the Logans and their relatives...kind of makes what Steffy did as kidplay.

I bring it up because like I said....such a recurring theme. If Liam could talk to Brooke and say he respects her...knowing her history....he can eventually forgive his wife.

Liam should look at the dynamics of that family.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”