Why Liam is so unforgiving?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
GreenBubbles

Re: Why Liam is so unforgiving?

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:12 am

happens wrote:
mayre wrote:
GreenBubbles wrote:Nope. We might feel that way because Steffy has forgiven Liam for numerous things such as cheating throwing a dead baby in her face, etc....We feel this way because we have a reason.

To each his own- If I slept with my father-in-law I would not expect to be forgiven- that has to be the most despicable betrayal a wife can hand down to her husband!

Liam is not a normal husband. He slept with his sister in law the same day she left her husband and he tried to get his prior sister in law to pretend the baby she was carrying is his so she could divorce her husband and they could be a family and raise the baby together. Yet when it comes to being a family with his own baby Liam runs for the hills. No doubt if Steffy were married to Liam's father Liam would be trying to convince her to divorce him and pass off the baby as Liam's. Do I think Liam should forgive Steffy? Yes based on his past. Do I want him to forgive her? Heck no. She needs to be without him as a partner in life.

Thank you!

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Nothing Liam is or isn't-Nothing he has done or hasn't done negates what Steffy did- She committed the ultimate betrayal to her marriage-she made an unforgivable choice when she chose to spend a night of sexual pleasure in bed with her husband's father-No man could past such a betrayal-

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:47 pm

mayre wrote:Nothing Liam is or isn't-Nothing he has done or hasn't done negates what Steffy did- She committed the ultimate betrayal to her marriage-she made an unforgivable choice when she chose to spend a night of sexual pleasure in bed with her husband's father-No man could past such a betrayal-

Yes a man could get past such a betrayal because other men on this soap have already gotten past such a betrayal. As have other women on this soap gotten past such a betrayal. Liam could easily get past it if the tables were turned and she was married to Bill or Wyatt either one and pregnant with their baby, Liam would be all over Steffy. We've seen it already from Liam wanting to be a family with his brother's wife and baby just not with his own wife and his own baby which suits me fine. I'm looking forward to the day Steffy is totally over him. Liam is nothing but an unforgiving hypocrite and Steffy can do so much better. Let the one Liam was willing to lay down his life and future for have Liam.

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 pm

happens wrote:
mayre wrote:Nothing Liam is or isn't-Nothing he has done or hasn't done negates what Steffy did- She committed the ultimate betrayal to her marriage-she made an unforgivable choice when she chose to spend a night of sexual pleasure in bed with her husband's father-No man could past such a betrayal-

Yes a man could get past such a betrayal because other men on this soap have already gotten past such a betrayal. As have other women on this soap gotten past such a betrayal. Liam could easily get past it if the tables were turned and she was married to Bill or Wyatt either one and pregnant with their baby, Liam would be all over Steffy. We've seen it already from Liam wanting to be a family with his brother's wife and baby just not with his own wife and his own baby which suits me fine. I'm looking forward to the day Steffy is totally over him. Liam is nothing but an unforgiving hypocrite and Steffy can do so much better. Let the one Liam was willing to lay down his life and future for have Liam.

Who? What other male characters on this show had their wife sleep with their father while they were married and they forgave the wife and stayed married to her?

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:51 pm

mayre wrote:
happens wrote:

Who? What other male characters on this show had their wife sleep with their father while they were married and they forgave the wife and stayed married to her?

Look what Ridge and Eric have forgiven Brooke. She was married to the father and pregnant by the son they thought, Bridget born.

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:16 pm

@ happens:
Yes a man could get past such a betrayal because other men on this soap have already gotten past such a betrayal. As have other women on this soap gotten past such a betrayal. Liam could easily get past it if the tables were turned and she was married to Bill or Wyatt either one and pregnant with their baby, Liam would be all over Steffy. We've seen it already from Liam wanting to be a family with his brother's wife and baby just not with his own wife and his own baby which suits me fine. I'm looking forward to the day Steffy is totally over him. Liam is nothing but an unforgiving hypocrite and Steffy can do so much better. Let the one Liam was willing to lay down his life and future for have Liam.[/quote]

Who? What other male characters on this show had their wife sleep with their father while they were married and they forgave the wife and stayed married to her?[/quote]
Look what Ridge and Eric have forgiven Brooke. She was married to the father and pregnant by the son they thought, Bridget born.[/quote]

--
You posted, "Yes a man could get past such a betrayal because other men on this soap have already gotten past such a betrayal."
I asked, who are these male characters who have experienced what Liam is?

velvetlady23

Postby velvetlady23 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Thank You,Great Post

golden age

Postby golden age » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:23 am

Liam is no saint, honesty is very important in a marriage
That’s why he told Steffy about the kiss with Sally, but he was not honest about the feelings he felt towards Sally
Steffy felt she lost the love of Liam she quickly run out of the house because she felt that Liam didn’t love her for she pleated with him not to go to help Sally he chosed Sally over her, he was wrong to leave her, then the kiss it just certified Steffy’s feeling of betrayal from her husband that he didn’t respect her enough it was wrong for Steffy to bed with Liam’s father two wrongs don’t make it right both Liam and Steffy did wrong. Liam is not innocent he wanted Steffy to forgive him and she did but held a secret as to what happened she tried but he was full of apologizing to what he did and wanted her forgiveness he kissed Sally it is a total betrayal of his marriage he is not perfect and for him to leave her and the unborn child is just another reason that he is not there for her and never will. Liam is guilty here and he should work towards putting his marriage back together because he is part wrong in this whole thing. He needs to grow up

mayre

Postby mayre » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:39 am

golden age wrote:Liam is no saint, honesty is very important in a marriage
That’s why he told Steffy about the kiss with Sally, but he was not honest about the feelings he felt towards Sally
Steffy felt she lost the love of Liam she quickly run out of the house because she felt that Liam didn’t love her for she pleated with him not to go to help Sally he chosed Sally over her, he was wrong to leave her, then the kiss it just certified Steffy’s feeling of betrayal from her husband that he didn’t respect her enough it was wrong for Steffy to bed with Liam’s father two wrongs don’t make it right both Liam and Steffy did wrong. Liam is not innocent he wanted Steffy to forgive him and she did but held a secret as to what happened she tried but he was full of apologizing to what he did and wanted her forgiveness he kissed Sally it is a total betrayal of his marriage he is not perfect and for him to leave her and the unborn child is just another reason that he is not there for her and never will. Liam is guilty here and he should work towards putting his marriage back together because he is part wrong in this whole thing. He needs to grow up

Liam is guilty of nothing- he was honest with Sally about WHY he was doing what he was to help her and he was honest with Steffy about his interest in Sally-but Steffy felt threatened and could not deal with him trying to right Bills wrong--- he told Sally that he was in love with his wife and this was about correcting the things his father did to her and giving her back what she lost- His deathbed kiss with Sally was NOTHING compared to the betrayal by Steffy of screwing his father all night long and enjoying it I might add.

happens

Postby happens » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:49 am

mayre wrote:@ happens:

Who? What other male characters on this show had their wife sleep with their father while they were married and they forgave the wife and stayed married to her?[/quote]
Look what Ridge and Eric have forgiven Brooke. She was married to the father and pregnant by the son they thought, Bridget born.[/quote]

--
You posted, "Yes a man could get past such a betrayal because other men on this soap have already gotten past such a betrayal."
I asked, who are these male characters who have experienced what Liam is?[/quote]

I said Eric for one. Eric has gotten past such a betrayal an even worse betrayal because his wife was pregnant not by him but by his son or so they thought at the time. Eric and Ridge were father and son full blood back then. Just like Bill and Liam are father and son. Only Eric raised Ridge from birth so their bond was even closer. The betrayal worse. Brooke was Eric's wife just like Steffy is Liam's wife. Today they called Brooke virtuous or something like that. Years from now Liam will probably be doing the same and calling Steffy virtuous. Liam could forgive this if he wanted to. He just doesn't want to yet and I hope he never does but something tells me after he's punished Steffy enough and made her feel like dirt, pond scum or something stuck to the bottom of his shoe and she's moved on with someone else, then he'll forgive her and want to share a life with her. Liam slept with his brother's wife the very day she left her husband no divorce filed, nothing. So Liam himself has done this same thing to his own brother as what his father has done to him. Sister in law, father in law, brother in law, it's all the same only difference is this time it's done to Liam rather than him being the one doing it to someone else. Liam is so unforgiving because he's a spoiled rotten hypocrite who doesn't deserve Steffy not because this is something no soap character can get past. Soap characters have gotten past much worse. Ridge got past the wall bang. Imagine not being able to tell your teenage daughter's boyfriend from your own husband. Not noticing the height difference, the difference in the way they smell etc and banging him at your daughter's graduation party right there out in the open with all the teenagers around. Can you imagine the hissie fit Liam would throw if Steffy does that someday? What would be a worse betrayal, what Steffy did with Bill or Steffy doing their daughter's boyfriend by accident someday? Well Ridge forgave it immediately without hesitation.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”