OH gawd needy much? Really?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

OH gawd needy much? Really?

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Oh brother Steffy made me gag weepy whiney character....sick of it ..every day same old ...is she needed at work guess not..

tiga

Re: OH gawd needy much? Really?

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:29 pm

she is getting beyond pathetic.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm

tiga wrote:she is getting beyond pathetic.
disgusted. She was my fav now she's a stepford ..gawd she's Hope with black hair...I am glad they took the braid off thou..I like Steffy clean cut minus wigs and not much make up she's really pretty...oh well another fav hits the dust ..

Emma48

Postby Emma48 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Today, she was on her way to the beach, suited up and all. She's CEO, why is she not at work? It's been awhile since we've seen her there. Most of us still go to work when we're emotionally distraught. It's okay, her day is soon coming; she has her annual appointment coming. LOL.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Emma48 wrote:Today, she was on her way to the beach, suited up and all. She's CEO, why is she not at work? It's been awhile since we've seen her there. Most of us still go to work when we're emotionally distraught. It's okay, her day is soon coming; she has her annual appointment coming. LOL.

I still don't think Liam will leave her he's a monk

Emma48

Postby Emma48 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
Emma48 wrote:Today, she was on her way to the beach, suited up and all. She's CEO, why is she not at work? It's been awhile since we've seen her there. Most of us still go to work when we're emotionally distraught. It's okay, her day is soon coming; she has her annual appointment coming. LOL.

Really? Wow, I think he's going to lose it big time. We'll see.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Emma48 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:

Really? Wow, I think he's going to lose it big time. We'll see.[/quote...it would tarnish his shoe image all forgiving yada yada ....but he could go sniffing up when Hope returns...lets see.....I just want ?Steffy rid of the geez ...

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
tiga wrote:she is getting beyond pathetic.
disgusted. She was my fav now she's a stepford ..gawd she's Hope with black hair...I am glad they took the braid off thou..I like Steffy clean cut minus wigs and not much make up she's really pretty...oh well another fav hits the dust ..

shes prettier without the gothic make up they usually have on hair

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 pm

I couldn't believe it when Steffy admitted she can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Where did kickazz Steffy go? CEO personality types pour themselves into their work during personal emotionally challenging times. It's not like she has a sick or injured child or family member. She's just throwing herself an unending pity party. I'm so over it. She deserves to be demoted.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 am

happens wrote:I couldn't believe it when Steffy admitted she can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Where did kickazz Steffy go? CEO personality types pour themselves into their work during personal emotionally challenging times. It's not like she has a sick or injured child or family member. She's just throwing herself an unending pity party. I'm so over it. She deserves to be demoted.

spot on. she choose the behaviour now deal with it

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”