Steffy's clothes

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
puggalee

Steffy's clothes

Postby puggalee » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Wow I was so happy to see Steffy in a change of clothes, after her nite with Gramps Bill. How stupid was that :?: :?: :?: 1 wk in the same clothes good job Bell,yuk :roll: :roll:

dyngbat42

Re: Steffy's clothes

Postby dyngbat42 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:29 pm

I'm sure her clothes were sopping wet after days and days of boo-hoo. It was like watching a rerun every day, and boring to the max. Dumbell Liam still can't see that she's loaded with guilt, he is so dense it's sad. Sure do miss the old Steffy, even when I hated her I loved her. Now she's just a crumbling mess.

velvetlady23

Postby velvetlady23 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:48 am

dyngbat42 wrote:I'm sure her clothes were sopping wet after days and days of boo-hoo. It was like watching a rerun every day, and boring to the max. Dumbell Liam still can't see that she's loaded with guilt, he is so dense it's sad. Sure do miss the old Steffy, even when I hated her I loved her. Now she's just a crumbling mess.

How would Liam know the sleaze was loaded with guilt? He suppose to know she slept with his father. For goodness sake.

cait1626

Postby cait1626 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Liam is not dense in the slightest regarding her behavior!

b/c she lies, Liam keeps thinking he has to continue apologizing for 'betraying' her.

what she was clothed in, I gather was 2 represent the same day ..

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”