Brooke needs to call HGTV House Hunters

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Elle999

Brooke needs to call HGTV House Hunters

Postby Elle999 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:02 pm

It's time for Rick and Maya to find their own place. Brooke has two men actively pursuing her. She needs her house to herself without having to worry about her son in law Maya and her nosy sister gossiping about her!!

happens

Re: Brooke needs to call HGTV House Hunters

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Well I think there's trouble brewing in paradise for Rick & Maya and for Nicole & Zende. I think that's why we're seeing the two sisters with so much free time on their hands that they're hanging out at Brooke's place gossiping. We know Rome Flynn left B&B so either a recast or Zende's out. My prediction is Zende and Sasha hook up while Nicole is in LA visiting. Bell already let us know Sasha is in Paris. He must have wanted us to know that for some reason...I say Nicole gets a Dear John letter for Christmas from Zende.

Now for Maya and Rick. We know Jacob Young is releasing his new album, he's playing Las Vegas and doing some other gigs. Maya seemed overly sensitive with Quinn imo so I think it's likely that if Maya and Nicole are to have a s/l they are going to split from their significant others. I wonder if Brooke will have Maya, Nicole, and Lizzie living at her place if Maya and Rick split or if Maya and Nicole will call House Hunters and get a place together?

At least I'm hoping Bell doesn't plan on keeping the Avant sisters on the backburner only to bring them out from time to time to gossip.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:03 pm

happens wrote:Well I think there's trouble brewing in paradise for Rick & Maya and for Nicole & Zende. I think that's why we're seeing the two sisters with so much free time on their hands that they're hanging out at Brooke's place gossiping. We know Rome Flynn left B&B so either a recast or Zende's out. My prediction is Zende and Sasha hook up while Nicole is in LA visiting. Bell already let us know Sasha is in Paris. He must have wanted us to know that for some reason...I say Nicole gets a Dear John letter for Christmas from Zende.

Now for Maya and Rick. We know Jacob Young is releasing his new album, he's playing Las Vegas and doing some other gigs. Maya seemed overly sensitive with Quinn imo so I think it's likely that if Maya and Nicole are to have a s/l they are going to split from their significant others. I wonder if Brooke will have Maya, Nicole, and Lizzie living at her place if Maya and Rick split or if Maya and Nicole will call House Hunters and get a place together?

At least I'm hoping Bell doesn't plan on keeping the Avant sisters on the backburner only to bring them out from time to time to gossip.
hi Happens ..I wish he'd drop the Avants and the looney Spectras ...bring back Nick, Deacon add some new blood ...and skip Brooke dropping her draws for Forresters ...geez the show needs work..Yawn. Enjoy your day:)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:05 pm

[quote="Elle999"]It's time for Rick and Maya to find their own place. Brooke has two men actively pursuing her. She needs her house to herself without having to worry about her son in law Maya and her nosy sister gossiping about he r quote....hi when you mooch you should be a butt kisser...these two gals are moochers

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Brookes a turner movies classics but Brookes thirty years dropping her panties nah

shuby

Postby shuby » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Maya and Nichole were nervous about Brooke hooking up with Thorne how come? something about the whole family would change :?

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:54 pm

shuby wrote:Maya and Nichole were nervous about Brooke hooking up with Thorne how come? something about the whole family would change :?
he may tell Rick to rent :D :D :D

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
happens wrote:Well I think there's trouble brewing in paradise for Rick & Maya and for Nicole & Zende. I think that's why we're seeing the two sisters with so much free time on their hands that they're hanging out at Brooke's place gossiping. We know Rome Flynn left B&B so either a recast or Zende's out. My prediction is Zende and Sasha hook up while Nicole is in LA visiting. Bell already let us know Sasha is in Paris. He must have wanted us to know that for some reason...I say Nicole gets a Dear John letter for Christmas from Zende.

hi Happens ..I wish he'd drop the Avants and the looney Spectras ...bring back Nick, Deacon add some new blood ...and skip Brooke dropping her draws for Forresters ...geez the show needs work..Yawn. Enjoy your day:)

would love Nick back!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”