Hope hurry up and come back

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tionne12

Hope hurry up and come back

Postby tionne12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Cant wait till hope comes back and bust this farce of a steam marriage up

Barbyboo

Re: Hope hurry up and come back

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi Tionne...I can take Hope back if she's not another Liam lover....I am so sick of every gal wants the dweeb character....back and forth round and round...I knew he would ditch Steffy if Hope returned that's why I never liked him, but now that Steffys a weeping willow doormat I could care less....hope all is good with you barby

puggalee

Postby puggalee » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi Barby, Hope may come back with a Toddler oh my Who's the daddy?I say Wyatt,good bye Katie,MO :lol: :lol:

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 pm

puggalee wrote:Hi Barby, Hope may come back with a Toddler oh my Who's the daddy?I say Wyatt,good bye Katie,MO :lol: :lol:

After the miscarriage i don't remember them sleeping together anymore. Hope is back to stay for Liam.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:17 am

MyBaddMove wrote:
puggalee wrote:Hi Barby, Hope may come back with a Toddler oh my Who's the daddy?I say Wyatt,good bye Katie,MO :lol: :lol:

After the miscarriage i don't remember them sleeping together anymore. Hope is back to stay for Liam.

but wyatt did go to see hope one more time but it liam she wanted. i thought liam was wrong for her because he was always getting suck in by bill and steffy's tricks. he married steffy the first time out of revenge and so on............ but of late especially today he was being quite mature with his dad about everything including steffy and it nice seeing the character maturing. which is why bill feeling a little guilty not about steffy but letting another man unknowingly making a fool out of himself because he doesn't know better. i think that is what is getting to bill, liam is becoming a man but he and steffy are making a fool of liam again.

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:30 am

So ready for LOPE.............. #FreeSteffy

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:30 am

i want Hope with Liam - they were great together. steffy wanted bill all along until she bumped her head. leave her with bill

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:11 am

From what I heard there will be a hope, katie and wyatt triangle

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 am

kenya12 wrote:From what I heard there will be a hope, katie and wyatt triangle
I heard that too I saw it on one those youtube videos that katie and hope will be battling each other for wyatt what a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:57 am

loveridge wrote:
kenya12 wrote:From what I heard there will be a hope, katie and wyatt triangle
I heard that too I saw it on one those youtube videos that katie and hope will be battling each other for wyatt what a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen the YouTube videos yet but why am I not too surprised? Everyone loves Liam so Hope coming back for Wyatt is?? but...Now that I think about it Bell just finished making Steffy who used to look way better than Hope because Steffy was strong, faithful and loyal look horrible. So now Hope will be made to look way better than Steffy. Bell has to do the same to Wyatt. He has Liam looking like a weak caped crusading waffle boy whereas Wyatt still looks like Steffy used to look loyal, faithful etc. I think Bell will have Hope wanting Wyatt just long enough to ruin Wyatt and Katie then he'll have her dump Wyatt for Liam and Lope will be smelling like a rose while Wyatt and Steffy are stinking up the place cause that's how Bell rolls. And after all that Bell probably still won't put Steffy with Bill. JMO

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”