This is what you do with Brooke?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Steffy rocks

This is what you do with Brooke?

Postby Steffy rocks » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:04 am

Really Bell.Jr? Isn't she a GRANDMOTHER? Like seriously ... I consider Katherine to be more attractive then most 20 something years old that is NOT the point ... what I am saying is that this character should be past being a piece of meat the Forrester men fight over ... this doesn't make sense anyways ... Thorne was always friend zoned even when they got married ... she doesn't have those feelings for him that she has for Ridge we been here before and it is ridiculous for Thorne's character to suddenly be all over a woman he knows doesn't feel like that about him ... this whole story line sucks ...

Barbyboo

Re: This is what you do with Brooke?

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:22 am

I think ya give her Stephany Forrester pin and a pantsuit and Eric and sit her on the front porch in a rocker the next generation can stop by for chats ....keep her panties pulled up ..

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:52 am

^ It's sad that back in the 80's this Soap had really classy women, forces to be reckoned with who weren't just there for men to fight over like Stephanie and Sally ... even Brooke was a very intelligent woman , with drive and spark ... now she is just pathetic just needing a man in her bed ... I can't bare the sexualization of women in this mess ... yes we have that part too but there is more to us than that ... even Katie who had something to her has been just reduced to getting naked for Wyatt ...

mo195000

Postby mo195000 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:27 am

I agree that this storyline for Brooke is just very bad. She is a beautiful woman, but at her age should have been settled down a long time ago. And, yes, the sexualization of women on this show is pretty bad. Years ago, I thought Brooke would be respected more for her invention of the Belief formula. And she was for a while, and then it was on to Brooke's Bedroom.

Brooke has a degree in chemistry and has contributed largely to Forrester Creations' place in the business world. I would love to not only see Brooke have some better storylines, but everyone else on this show as well.

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:52 am

I don't get it ... the whole point of having Stephanie die in her arms and pass her the torch so to speak was so Brooke would take her place ... next thing you know she wrecks her sister's home ... it's time this woman acts her age ...

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:33 pm

they need to bring back Jack and giver her a SL which doesnt revolve around getting engaged every 4 months

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 pm

tiga wrote:they need to bring back Jack and giver her a SL which doesnt revolve around getting engaged every 4 months
you mean the egg baby? Isn't that the new intern soared keeping it a secret?

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
tiga wrote:they need to bring back Jack and giver her a SL which doesnt revolve around getting engaged every 4 months
you mean the egg baby? Isn't that the new intern soared keeping it a secret?

that would be a fantastic twist but i dont know if they are that clever 8-)

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:47 am

Steffy rocks wrote:Really Bell.Jr? Isn't she a GRANDMOTHER? Like seriously ... I consider Katherine to be more attractive then most 20 something years old that is NOT the point ... what I am saying is that this character should be past being a piece of meat the Forrester men fight over ... this doesn't make sense anyways ... Thorne was always friend zoned even when they got married ... she doesn't have those feelings for him that she has for Ridge we been here before and it is ridiculous for Thorne's character to suddenly be all over a woman he knows doesn't feel like that about him ... this whole story line sucks ...

recently the had a clip from an interview with jane fonda where they had a young woman doing the interview. she was gushing to ms fonda how the actress didn't need a man to define her to which ms fonda said that it wasn't until she was 70 that she realized she didn't need a man to define her. as for love she wasn't cut out for it. there was a little more to the clip of the interview. when you become an older woman even you don't like the changes happening to you physical etc, the strange thing is you are more comfortable with yourself than when in your teens or a little older. in some ways it isn't fair that you start feeling good about yourself when the warranty has run out on your youth :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:43 am

Steffy rocks wrote:I don't get it ... the whole point of having Stephanie die in her arms and pass her the torch so to speak was so Brooke would take her place ... next thing you know she wrecks her sister's home ... it's time this woman acts her age ...

that applies for many of them

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”