Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
Taken
Posts: 904
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:57 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby Taken » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:49 pm

I am going Liams and here's why
Making it Liams ties Steffy to him for-ever, thus causing continued angst for him and who-ever he is with. Lets remember that Bell has no real imagination, if he actually made the baby Bills he could have some brilliant storylines of angst between Bill/Steffy/Ridge/Taylor/Brooke/Wyatt, heck it could actually be brilliant--and that's why I have ruled it out. I will say that Bell goes the rinse and repeat storyline -(remember Sheila and Brooke). He will probably do something incredibly lame like having Bill decide he wants Steffy (and to take revenge on Liam) and demand a DNA test after the big reveal. As these labs are never locked and have absolutely no security (for wither embryo's or Dr's) in Bells world, he will switch the results. The only way this could prove interesting is if the baby is really his and he switches them in an attempt to " save his sons marriage". I can just feel something mega lame like this coming on. Personally I had hoped that she wouldn't be pregnant, and that if Bell was going to get her and Bill together that he would make a real love story out of it and that he wouldn't throw her under a bus - unfortunately that hope proved forlorn :(
Anyway, I thought I'd ask for people to call it, lets see who's right. :D

User avatar
Johnlives
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby Johnlives » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Taken wrote:I am going Liams and here's why
Making it Liams ties Steffy to him for-ever, thus causing continued angst for him and who-ever he is with. Lets remember that Bell has no real imagination, if he actually made the baby Bills he could have some brilliant storylines of angst between Bill/Steffy/Ridge/Taylor/Brooke/Wyatt, heck it could actually be brilliant--and that's why I have ruled it out. I will say that Bell goes the rinse and repeat storyline -(remember Sheila and Brooke). He will probably do something incredibly lame like having Bill decide he wants Steffy (and to take revenge on Liam) and demand a DNA test after the big reveal. As these labs are never locked and have absolutely no security (for wither embryo's or Dr's) in Bells world, he will switch the results. The only way this could prove interesting is if the baby is really his and he switches them in an attempt to " save his sons marriage". I can just feel something mega lame like this coming on. Personally I had hoped that she wouldn't be pregnant, and that if Bell was going to get her and Bill together that he would make a real love story out of it and that he wouldn't throw her under a bus - unfortunately that hope proved forlorn :(
Anyway, I thought I'd ask for people to call it, lets see who's right. :D


Liam is the father. They are a destined couple, forever united. This will bind them together forever.

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 49869
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:03 pm

The baby will not be born


tiga
Posts: 12303
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby tiga » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Liam's- all designed for STEAM ANGST

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:28 pm

I want it to be Bill's baby, but it's a coin toss at this point.

What's more important is that Liam be made aware that the baby's paternity is in question and that his dad is a contender for the honor of being Steffy's baby daddy.

Liam has always known that Steffy is a liar and a cheat, but he never thought she would lie to and cheat on him. The fact that Steffy cuckolded Liam with his dad makes this all the sweeter. I anxiously await the day I see Liam's face crack when he learns about the ultimate betrayal.
.

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 49869
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:50 pm

[quote="JayCee_II"]I want it to be Bill's baby, but it's a coin toss at this point.

What's more important is that Liam be made aware that the baby's paternity is in question and that his dad is a contender for the honor of being Steffy's baby daddy.

Liam has always known that Steffy is a liar and a cheat, but he never thought she would lie to and cheat on him. The fact that Steffy cuckolded Liam with his dad makes this all the sweeter. I anxiously await the day I see Liam's face crack when he learns about the ultimate betrayal.
Quote to keep Liam the goody shoe image preacher he will take the blame saying he drove her to it.....after all she's the one gotta go with what the heart wants...

User avatar
Lizzytish
Posts: 7389
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:12 pm

W h o c a r e s! This is a disgusting plot

joylove
Posts: 3769
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:54 am

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby joylove » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Lizzytish wrote:W h o c a r e s! This is a disgusting plot

I'm with you. This is all about bringing Brooke back to the leading lady role. Bell has to destroy a character to make others look ok.

User avatar
dew drops
Posts: 3010
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 am

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby dew drops » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:03 am

joylove wrote:
Lizzytish wrote:W h o c a r e s! This is a disgusting plot

I'm with you. This is all about bringing Brooke back to the leading lady role. Bell has to destroy a character to make others look ok.


this is how brooke always in end up in the mess and i think team bold has a choice of leading ladies to choose from. i think who ever last the distance will be the topps ;) ;) ;) ;)

LancyPassion
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:38 am

Re: Bill or Liams Baby - Make your call now

Postby LancyPassion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 am

I'm sure it's Bill's baby.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: freesteffy and 1 guest

Back to Top