Bravo Maya!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
joylove

Re: Bravo Maya!

Postby joylove » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:47 pm

dew drops wrote:
RobynH wrote:I have never really been a big fan of hers but today she made me proud. When Quinn so casually started talking about Steffy and where she was versus what she told her husband, I love the way Maya shut her down. She reminded her how she felt when the entire office was gossiping about her and her marital problems. What a classy way to handle the situation.

and different however next episode she and nicole are doing the same but i did like the way it happen when she said she would like to call the line steffy. young witch gave herself away when she mention the trail of breadcrumbs. maya pick up on the fact the quinn was thinking about what would happen if steffy was with someone and what that would mean to her marriage. quinn thinking it was wyatt but when she learns that it wasn't and she can steer wyatt in steffy direction. i am sure she can find away to knock bill out of the running :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

You sailed a mouth full. The witch already thinking of how to use this to her advantage. That's why she brought it up to Liam.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:00 am

joylove wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:
happens wrote:ok I just got caught up. Quinn was suggesting naming the new line either CEO or simply Steffy. Maya got all huffy and said don't do that. Don't name the line after Steffy when everytime she hears it she will be reminded of the problem in her marriage etc. I thought Maya was way overreacting which leads me to believe maybe there's problems in paradise for Maya and she doesn't want her dirty laundry exposed and discussed in the office. What else could it be? Quinn didn't deserve that reaction.[/quo
Contact: Contact Dberels16. Quote this keeps popping up on my posts I don't know who is doing it but I ain't contacting a stranger ..anyone else getting this secret message?

Hi Barby Johnlives gave you the answer why Maya and Nicole are still around. Basically i guess every soap to be PC and diverse they must have a few token blacks. Smh
its the scripts..look at daisy and Marcus many fans , look at Justin and Donna in love reunited wham divorce no reason, look at Carter moral character just a walk in ..Nicole stares into space took a guy back who screwed her sister and Maya hide she was t.g ,lived with a criminal and got naked with a married Rick....both characters turn me off, but Liam and Brooke to me are Liam boreing being sold as gods gift to females , Brooke a immoral gal who did her sisters hubbie ...so basically that's how the pen writes them some overlook faults cause it makes a interesting so heck that's why I love the naughty Quinn to me she's interesting to watch although they calmed her down too much ..she was a firecracker ...oh well let's see what's in the pen for us I know another hypocritical Christmas celebration all backstabbing cheaters clown down for free food....have a good day by the way there's no Asian, Muslims, gays etc so I don't buy the token line ..Bell thru in the t,g I think for shock value now there's no where to take it hence the backburn ..built a whole family and moved on to looney Spectras ..but general hospitals my fav I can't believe I never watched it all these years it Actualy has storylines not all switching relatives for sexy ..now this is getting disgust to me they ruined ?Steffy, wyatts with a older gal so to me under the bus is jammed with characters being written as turn offs, I mean wawa Steffy, Wyatt with his dad's X Hideing in the closet as sex partners too weird ..it goes on and on...

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:15 am

RobynH wrote:I have never really been a big fan of hers but today she made me proud. When Quinn so casually started talking about Steffy and where she was versus what she told her husband, I love the way Maya shut her down. She reminded her how she felt when the entire office was gossiping about her and her marital problems. What a classy way to handle the situation.

i am proud Maya too. :mrgreen:

Emma48

Postby Emma48 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:50 am

Barbyboo wrote:
Emma48 wrote:
joylove wrote:Go Maya for shutting that snake down. Yep Maya pass lie is still brought up but Quinn the pycho past is ali forgiven and she should be treated with respect because. Give me a break, Quinn was gossiping plan and simple. Maya shut her down. Go Mrs. Eric Forester Jr.[quote
Yeah, I was surprised Quinn would gossip like that to Maya. But, today, Maya and her sister were doing the same thing . . . gossiping about Thorne, Ridge and Brooke?
i don't know why they are still around ...maya and Nicole are boreing to max and still mooching off Brooke...there's no story for them who would date them ....guess that's why they portray these two bores as happy ever after there is no after..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:11 am

joylove wrote:
happens wrote:ok I just got caught up. Quinn was suggesting naming the new line either CEO or simply Steffy. Maya got all huffy and said don't do that. Don't name the line after Steffy when everytime she hears it she will be reminded of the problem in her marriage etc. I thought Maya was way overreacting which leads me to believe maybe there's problems in paradise for Maya and she doesn't want her dirty laundry exposed and discussed in the office. What else could it be? Quinn didn't deserve that reaction.

Please, it wasn't like she was malicious. She made a suggestion after all Steffy is Quinn boss. That's quite a stretch since they just left Africa and looked pretty happy, What dirty laundry? Naming
the line had nothing to do with Steffy and Liam personal business. know we aren't going back there. How about Quinn sending Ridge the picture of her and Bill in bed to create drama. If we gonna bring up Maya past remember Quinn quite checked too. We not gonna bring up the kidnapping and rape. Quinn is a witch and she deserves alot more. She's not some innocent flower. Jmo

Nobody says Quinn is an innocent angel who's above anything. It's Maya who's pretending she's above office gossip when she's the one who blew Ridge and Caroline out of the water with her snooping and her fabrications. Maya saw a hug and called it an affair at an office meeting. Maybe trouble in paradise is a stretch but how else do we explain Maya's overreaction?

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 am

Barbyboo wrote:
happens wrote:ok I just got caught up. Quinn was suggesting naming the new line either CEO or simply Steffy. Maya got all huffy and said don't do that. Don't name the line after Steffy when everytime she hears it she will be reminded of the problem in her marriage etc. I thought Maya was way overreacting which leads me to believe maybe there's problems in paradise for Maya and she doesn't want her dirty laundry exposed and discussed in the office. What else could it be? Quinn didn't deserve that reaction.

Contact: Contact Dberels16. Quote this keeps popping up on my posts I don't know who is doing it but I ain't contacting a stranger ..anyone else getting this secret message?

No I've never seen that before. Was it attached to my post?

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:11 pm

happens wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:

. I reply to posts and it pops up it's weird I reported it to moderaters ......

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:25 pm

joylove wrote:
tiga wrote:
joylove wrote:Maya was not in the office just gossiping for no apparent reason happen. She was in her bedroom when her sister brought up Brooke and Thorne. As she stated it could affect her family being she is married to Brooke's son. Liam and Steffy business has no affect on Maya nor Quinn for that matter
Quinn always in others business running her trap. The point was gossiping is gossiping but of course Maya will. Be bashed if she just shows up. Quinn can do no wrong she was basically gossiping again today with Ivy Just like she should have kept her trap closed when she was talking to Liam. She just had to let Liam know his wife was at the guest house took a shower and had a nap. Really!

maybe she wanted the heat taken off her - now that Thorneis making everyone re-live QUIDGE :D :D

That's quite possible. I hear Thorne suppose to confront her. He really need to shut up.

Quinn needs to tell Thorne that she doesnt answer to him.

joylove

Postby joylove » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:44 pm

happens wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:

We will agree to disagree both of you I know Maya will always be bashed and Quinn will always be praised by some.don't share the same opinion Quinn still a evil witch IMO that gets a pass and she has been reduced to a gossiping bored jewelry designer.

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:49 pm

joylove wrote:

We will agree to disagree both of you I know Maya will always be bashed and Quinn will always be praised by some.don't share the same opinion Quinn still a evil witch IMO that gets a pass and she has been reduced to a gossiping bored jewelry designer.

I don't bash Maya joylove I supported her until she treated her father so poorly at her wedding but then I decided he was a jerk himself over the way he treated Sasha. I even defended Maya during the Aly foot rub. Quinn wasn't gossiping imo and she's been elevated to Mrs Eric Forrester. So yes we will agree to disagree.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”