steffy ridge spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: steffy ridge spoiler

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:12 pm

happens wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
tiga wrote:
ridge can ask her the same when he learned what she did

Steffy has slept with 4 men total. Brooke has slept with like 50.

Rick talked about Brooke having..."a revolving door of men" in and out of his home, growing up.

She paraded all kinds of strange men in front of her little kids.

Brooke is nasty as hell.

I don't recall Brooke parading strange men in front of her kids. Maybe you're confusing her with Taylor who used to pick up strangers in bars.

Well that is what Rick said...So I take it to be true. Sorry to tell ya...No confusion here.

And Taylor never picked up strange men in bars. That was made up by someone who hated Taylor and Hunter Typo.

It went viral and even Hunter Tylo clarified that never happened.

But yeah...Taylor has nothing to do with this. :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:26 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
happens wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Steffy has slept with 4 men total. Brooke has slept with like 50.

Rick talked about Brooke having..."a revolving door of men" in and out of his home, growing up.

She paraded all kinds of strange men in front of her little kids.

Brooke is nasty as hell.

I don't recall Brooke parading strange men in front of her kids. Maybe you're confusing her with Taylor who used to pick up strangers in bars.

Well that is what Rick said...So I take it to be true. Sorry to tell ya...No confusion here.

And Taylor never picked up strange men in bars. That was made up by someone who hated Taylor and Hunter Typo.

No I remember it happening in an episode, Taylor admitting taking home strange men as a result of her alcohol addiction. One of these days when I have time I'll try to find it in the transcripts. Rick doesn't usually bad mouth his mother. As a matter of fact I've often heard him being accused of an Oedipus complex so I find it difficult to believe Rick would say his mother had a revolving door of men unless he meant Ridge was like a revolving door in their lives one day then back out the next.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm

happens wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
happens wrote:I don't recall Brooke parading strange men in front of her kids. Maybe you're confusing her with Taylor who used to pick up strangers in bars.

No I remember it happening in an episode, Taylor admitting taking home strange men as a result of her alcohol addiction. One of these days when I have time I'll try to find it in the transcripts. Rick doesn't usually bad mouth his mother. As a matter of fact I've often heard him being accused of an Oedipus complex so I find it difficult to believe Rick would say his mother had a revolving door of men unless he meant Ridge was like a revolving door in their lives one day then back out the next.

I have posted the transcripts of what Taylor had said before. I have been on this board a long time and this was something that was made up to bash Taylor. It was an ongoing debate until I posted those transcripts....but every now and again...someone brings it up.

Taylor had a moment at her AA meeting when she stated she was doing stuff that she did not normally do, like sleeping with men she did not really know. She was talking about Stephen Logan. A fan asked Hunter for clarification and she said that is who Taylor was talking about....not strange men in bars.

Rick said what he said. As an anti Brooke fan...I would not forget. :lol: ....and the fact that he said it when he doesn't usually bad mouth his mother makes it even more true. And no...he wasn't talking about Ridge.

This thread isn't about Taylor. I only posted some clarification information based on some inaccuracies you posted.

Let us just move on please.

xena69

Postby xena69 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:23 pm

It is ridiculous to think ridge would care if steffy gave her blessing. If she didnt would he give brooke up? Of course not. Empty words from the second most selfish person on that show.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:36 pm

im glad he bought up the elephant in the room - that she hasnt been sighted at FC for a while :D :D

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:39 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
happens wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:

I have posted the transcripts of what Taylor had said before. I have been on this board a long time and this was something that was made up to bash Taylor. It was an ongoing debate until I posted those transcripts....but every now and again...someone brings it up.

Taylor had a moment at her AA meeting when she stated she was doing stuff that she did not normally do, like sleeping with men she did not really know. She was talking about Stephen Logan. A fan asked Hunter for clarification and she said that is who Taylor was talking about....not strange men in bars.

Rick said what he said. As an anti Brooke fan...I would not forget. :lol: ....and the fact that he said it when he doesn't usually bad mouth his mother makes it even more true. And no...he wasn't talking about Ridge.

This thread isn't about Taylor. I only posted some clarification information based on some inaccuracies you posted.

Let us just move on please.

So when Taylor made a confession at AA about sleeping with men she didn't know she meant one man, Steven Logan, but when Rick said a revolving door he was talking about 50+ strangers he wasn't talking about Ridge. Lol I don't think so. This thread is about Ridge asking Steffy for her blessing not about how many men Brooke has slept with so I agree that moving on is a good idea.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:49 pm

the only reason ridge is interested in seeing steffy about this is to gauge whether Bill is still interested in Brooke :shock:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”