Possible Spoiler...Re: Steffy

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
MyBaddMove

Re: Possible Spoiler...Re: Steffy

Postby MyBaddMove » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:00 am

happens wrote:Yes and in my post I said he waited until he was over 40 to marry because of his fear of rejection then was rejected by first Katie then by Brooke. He hasn't been married to Steffy yet. Another reason Bill already knows money can't buy everything is because all that money he's spent on his son Liam didn't buy loyalty instead Bill was blackmailed out of his company by that son. If money could buy everything in addition to a non-judgemental wife and the all ready erected Skye he'd also have bought himself a loyal family.

It's not the age that matters, but the behavior. Bill can stay cool for a few months, but he pulls something every year really. I do think it's unfair to put all blame on Bill. Everybody knows who he is and what to expect, so i can i understand his anger if someone suddenly drops him. Forcing Bill to be a good person is a no go either. The anger towards Liam was justified too, and Wyatt tried to explain why. Money can't buy love? The problem is that Liam did take the money and accepted the privileges, Steffy included! He married her 3 times! But the damage has already been done, because Liam felt it was needed to blackmail Bill for Spectra. Just wow! Liam should just lay off at this idea that every parent is going to be perfect. If that is what bothers him, he should give all the privileges back.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 am

Star Steffy wrote:Bell does what he wants in the story no matter what can happen in real life. So there is no need to count the days or question what method will determine the pregnancy if there is one. Sorry to say we just have to wait till Bell tells us. But I am hoping she is pregnant with Bill's baby. That would be Karma for Liam. :P :mrgreen: :P

Star Steffy!
EXACTLY they will make it seem like they had sex a couple of months ago or however bell will twist this thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiga

Postby tiga » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:11 pm

i think in the end it will be Liam's. But not before a break up, ect :roll:

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:47 pm

kenya12 wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:Bell does what he wants in the story no matter what can happen in real life. So there is no need to count the days or question what method will determine the pregnancy if there is one. Sorry to say we just have to wait till Bell tells us. But I am hoping she is pregnant with Bill's baby. That would be Karma for Liam. :P :mrgreen: :P

Star Steffy!
EXACTLY they will make it seem like they had sex a couple of months ago or however bell will twist this thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Kenya! :D

Remember Caroline's ultrasound, that baby was very big, it didn't match the correct date of conception. Then Caroline went from wearing a top, that showed her skin on her flat stomach, to soon looking like she had swallowed a Pumpkin Whole! :lol:

Have A Great Night!
Star

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”