Possible Spoiler...Re: Steffy

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
debrajean

Possible Spoiler...Re: Steffy

Postby debrajean » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:00 pm

I see other posts about Steffy being revealed that she's pregnant as soon as next week ...and everyone is speculating whose the daddy...but... If it were Bills...could it show up that fast...can they tell in 2 weeks time...not being sarcastic..but I am curious...does anyone know? and
P.S. I REALLY hope they don't go this route...but Bell probably will...YAWN !!!

stilltrashx

Re: Possible Spoiler...Re: Steffy

Postby stilltrashx » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:17 pm

debrajean wrote:I see other posts about Steffy being revealed that she's pregnant as soon as next week ...and everyone is speculating whose the daddy...but... If it were Bills...could it show up that fast...can they tell in 2 weeks time...not being sarcastic..but I am curious...does anyone know? and

Not going to be revealed for awhile but going to find out she's pregnant next Friday I believe... Women can tell if they are pregnant within 2 or 3 weeks of conceiving, and some women know a lot sooner -- within a few days, even. It really depends on your ability to pick up on the changes occurring within your body and how sensitive you are to them. I am a Steffy and Bill fan so I am hoping he is if it Liam's it probably wont change things for a very long time especially if she lies to him until she has the baby.

debrajean

Postby debrajean » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:20 pm

Yes...I am also a STILL fan.... sizzling chemistry....I actually like Liam with Sally better anyway. I've been waiting for Still again ...ever since they ended them years ago...LOL

stilltrashx

Postby stilltrashx » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:30 pm

debrajean wrote:Yes...I am also a STILL fan.... sizzling chemistry....I actually like Liam with Sally better anyway. I've been waiting for Still again ...ever since they ended them years ago...LOL

Same I am ready for Liam to know cause that's when we will see a lot of STILL connecting and Don said they are soul mates recently so hoping that means something his baby or not.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:55 pm

debrajean wrote:I see other posts about Steffy being revealed that she's pregnant as soon as next week ...and everyone is speculating whose the daddy...but... If it were Bills...could it show up that fast...can they tell in 2 weeks time...not being sarcastic..but I am curious...does anyone know? and
They will probably soras it like bill and steffy had sex months ago you know how they sorased these things :lol:

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 pm

That's exactly what I have been wondering. Are they going to SORAS or back date the Bill and Steffy sex? Because no way can she be pregnant with his kid if they don't. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lennonforever

Postby lennonforever » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:57 pm

I always knew I was pregnant a few days after because I felt different "down there".The uterine lining changes, becomes "thicker", and it can be noticeably felt. TMI, I know :roll:

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:41 pm

From what I've read, after conception, the body starts producing the hormone that indicates pregnancy. While getting a positive results in the first week after conception is rare, it really depends on how much of the pregnancy hormone the woman produces after conception and the sensitivity of the test. There was an example of one woman who got a positive results that first week while her sister didn't get a positive results until she was seven days late (about 3 weeks after conception).
'

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:46 pm

every woman is different i think it steffy wil have a break down in hospital and then discover the pregnancy

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Bell does what he wants in the story no matter what can happen in real life. So there is no need to count the days or question what method will determine the pregnancy if there is one. Sorry to say we just have to wait till Bell tells us. But I am hoping she is pregnant with Bill's baby. That would be Karma for Liam. :P :mrgreen: :P

Star Steffy!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”