SOD spoilers for week of dec. 11...paraphrased

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
stilltrashx

Re: SOD spoilers for week of dec. 11...paraphrased

Postby stilltrashx » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:Hi BrendaMorganQ! :D

Steffy is smart, but we are talking about her being very emotional/guilty, I don't think she will be able to react with a great excuse for being at Eric's pool house. She going to look guilty or odd, when Liam speaks to her, and then she will go to Bill for help. Then Liam will confide in Sally about Steffy acting so strange about the pool house. Sally will be wondering why Steffy is losing it.

Have A Great Day!
Star

I keep wondering when someone with a brain is going to get a clue and let her blame it on a delayed reaction to seeing his lifeless body on the floor after watching the building collapse on him Her mind is not functioning at top speed. This is when we need to see Bill confide in Alison so we can get some common sense going in this s/l.

I would love to see what Alison had to say, what advise she would give Bill. Yes Steffy's brain isn't functioning, she a basket of nerves, she is easy pickings for Sally to get at her.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sally and Hope ganged up on her at the same time over this lie.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:Hi BrendaMorganQ! :D

Steffy is smart, but we are talking about her being very emotional/guilty, I don't think she will be able to react with a great excuse for being at Eric's pool house. She going to look guilty or odd, when Liam speaks to her, and then she will go to Bill for help. Then Liam will confide in Sally about Steffy acting so strange about the pool house. Sally will be wondering why Steffy is losing it.

Have A Great Day!
Star

I keep wondering when someone with a brain is going to get a clue and let her blame it on a delayed reaction to seeing his lifeless body on the floor after watching the building collapse on him Her mind is not functioning at top speed. This is when we need to see Bill confide in Alison so we can get some common sense going in this s/l.

I would love to see what Alison had to say, what advise she would give Bill. Yes Steffy's brain isn't functioning, she a basket of nerves, she is easy pickings for Sally to get at her.

hey star... there's a very simple way out of that... just tell the truth then she wouldn't be a bundle of nerves anymore nor could sally get at her so easily. so so simple... :D :D

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:43 pm

bethonly wrote:[hey star... there's a very simple way out of that... just tell the truth then she wouldn't be a bundle of nerves anymore nor could sally get at her so easily. so so simple... :D :D

She's enjoying the drama. Now that she is a bundle of nerves he has the nerve to take notice. And he immediately jumps to the conclusion that she lied. She never said that she slept in her car. Now he wants to play sleuth and get to the bottom of where she was and why. She wasn't home, she came home and her behavior should have set off alarm bells that she needs to talk to somebody but he just ignored them and pressed the vow renewal.

If it were me, I'd come clean. To the devil go the spoils. She can't let it go, she won't end the marriage but she can still see and feel Bill. She isn't just lying to Liam she is hurting herself.

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:23 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
tiga wrote:Thorne's best match was Macy. it was disappointing when he chose Brooke.

I think he chose Brooke (JMO) because Macy lied to him twice by not letting him know she was alive while he grieved and she only returned when his heart had healed enough for him to move on. And then she would start drinking and he'd feel guilty. The first real chink in their love story was when she wrecked the car with Kevin in the passenger seat. Thorne couldn't believe she wasn't drunk. She was drunk before hand but had sobered up when Kevin confronted her about drinking and knocked the glass out of her hands as he pleaded with her to stop. They were both in a bad way and she promised she'd stop then they got into an accident.

Boy that brings back memories.

it sure does!!!! the good old days :mrgreen:

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:32 pm

tiga wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
tiga wrote:Thorne's best match was Macy. it was disappointing when he chose Brooke.

I think he chose Brooke (JMO) because Macy lied to him twice by not letting him know she was alive while he grieved and she only returned when his heart had healed enough for him to move on. And then she would start drinking and he'd feel guilty. The first real chink in their love story was when she wrecked the car with Kevin in the passenger seat. Thorne couldn't believe she wasn't drunk. She was drunk before hand but had sobered up when Kevin confronted her about drinking and knocked the glass out of her hands as he pleaded with her to stop. They were both in a bad way and she promised she'd stop then they got into an accident.

Boy that brings back memories.

it sure does!!!! the good old days :mrgreen:

speaking of which, when does Ivy get to meet her big sister? WE haven't seen Jessica in ages.

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:38 pm

not sure why they dont do more with Ivy - disappointing.

Lovesteffy32

Postby Lovesteffy32 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:02 pm

tiga wrote:not sure why they dont do more with Ivy - disappointing.

I enjoyed her scenes with Eric today. Love Ivy it's a shame that the writers don't use her. Ashleigh Brewer deserves better.

cait1626

Postby cait1626 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:16 pm

bethonly wrote:
ericlizafan wrote:If this is the calm before the storm, I will enjoy every little bit of Steam happiness, that I can get.

that's about all we can do with this show... no one lasts forever.. but right now bell doesn't seem to be letting them be too happy... :D

which of course makes me happy! :lol: :D :D

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:18 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
bethonly wrote:[hey star... there's a very simple way out of that... just tell the truth then she wouldn't be a bundle of nerves anymore nor could sally get at her so easily. so so simple... :D :D

She's enjoying the drama. Now that she is a bundle of nerves he has the nerve to take notice. And he immediately jumps to the conclusion that she lied. She never said that she slept in her car. Now he wants to play sleuth and get to the bottom of where she was and why. She wasn't home, she came home and her behavior should have set off alarm bells that she needs to talk to somebody but he just ignored them and pressed the vow renewal.

If it were me, I'd come clean. To the devil go the spoils. She can't let it go, she won't end the marriage but she can still see and feel Bill. She isn't just lying to Liam she is hurting herself.

no, she didn't say she slept anywhere... she just drove around thinking of how wonderful liam is according to her... :D

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:24 pm

tiga wrote:not sure why they dont do more with Ivy - disappointing.

ivy is a beautiful woman, and such a sweet one. she should be front and center... she's a good actress... :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”