SOD spoilers for week of dec. 11...paraphrased

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethonly

SOD spoilers for week of dec. 11...paraphrased

Postby bethonly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:23 am

ridge pops the question to brooke...

liam and steffy celebrate their love by making love...

thorne lets brooke know how he feels about her then kisses her...

Quinn gets herself in the hotseat again...

bill has to bite his tongue when liam starts telling him of his future plans...

BrendaMorganQ

Re: SOD spoilers for week of dec. 11...paraphrased

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:50 am

I hope Brooke says no to Ridge and he takes it upon himself to make the announcement and she shoot it down.

Here's to Thorne making a pitch good enough to give her pause for thought to keep Ridge at arms length.

Bill will demand a paternity test; there is no way he'll be able to pretend to be grandpa when there's a chance he's the papa.

I wonder if Quinn's hot-seat will involve Thorne/Ridge or a reaction to Katie.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Didn't Thorne just tell Brooke that maybe she should be alone for a while instead of rushing into another relationship after divorcing Bill? Are there no other women in LA?

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:38 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:I hope Brooke says no to Ridge and he takes it upon himself to make the announcement and she shoot it down.

Here's to Thorne making a pitch good enough to give her pause for thought to keep Ridge at arms length.

Bill will demand a paternity test; there is no way he'll be able to pretend to be grandpa when there's a chance he's the papa.

I don't get why Ridge and Thorne need to battle over Brooke. She has a miserable track record with men. None of her relationships last. She's no prize.

I agree about Bill not wanting to play grandpappy if he's the pappy. :D

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:03 pm

JayCee_II wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:I hope Brooke says no to Ridge and he takes it upon himself to make the announcement and she shoot it down.

I don't get why Ridge and Thorne need to battle over Brooke. She has a miserable track record with men. None of her relationships last. She's no prize.

The leg up here for Thorne is that he has never chosen another woman over Brooke, or cheated on her with anyone. Their marriage ended when Macy was revealed to be alive. He chose Brooke but Ridge interfered. They are both (almost) single now so I'm rooting for the blond/e duo to get a do over. Better than another Bridge repeat.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:17 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:

The leg up here for Thorne is that he has never chosen another woman over Brooke, or cheated on her with anyone. Their marriage ended when Macy was revealed to be alive. He chose Brooke but Ridge interfered. They are both (almost) single now so I'm rooting for the blond/e duo to get a do over. Better than another Bridge repeat.

You got me there -- anything but another Bridge repeat. It's so moronic that they keep going there as if somehow things will be different. Ridge showed/reminded her of who he is in Australia. What else does she need to know? It would be perfect if Ridge makes the big announcement only for Brooke to shoot it down. Ridge deserves that and more.
'

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 pm

bethonly wrote:ridge pops the question to brooke...Here we go again, Ridge and Brooke, nope not this time. Thorne is in the house and he will stop this marriage.

liam and steffy celebrate their love by making love...This is a spoiler Mr. Bell, please, marry couples do that :!: :roll:

thorne lets brooke know how he feels about her then kisses her...If Brooke loves Thorne's kiss, then she will not marry Ridge in the end.

Bill will not sit quietly on the side lines, when he finds out Steffy is pregnant. I think Liam should hold off on that Nursery plans. :mrgreen:

stilltrashx

Postby stilltrashx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
bethonly wrote:ridge pops the question to brooke...Here we go again, Ridge and Brooke, nope not this time. Thorne is in the house and he will stop this marriage.

liam and steffy celebrate their love by making love...This is a spoiler Mr. Bell, please, marry couples do that :!: :roll:

thorne lets brooke know how he feels about her then kisses her...If Brooke loves Thorne's kiss, then she will not marry Ridge in the end.

Bill will not sit quietly on the side lines, when he finds out Steffy is pregnant. I think Liam should hold off on that Nursery plans. :mrgreen:

This will become personal to Bill he isn't gonna sit pretty no more lol

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Am I the only one who kinda feels sorry for Bill? A lot of people think he will fight this but what can he do really especially since Steffy doesn't want him all of the sudden? Will he scheme? Probably ...what will it get him Steffy? I don't think so ... unless there is a mayor rewrite ...

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Star Steffy wrote: Bill will not sit quietly on the side lines, when he finds out Steffy is pregnant. I think Liam should hold off on that Nursery plans. :mrgreen:

If the child is Bill's I wonder what Steffy will do. She is near a breakdown over keeping the extra marital sex romp with Bill a secret, how will she handle knowing that Liam is not the father (should it come to that, with a little help from Sheila perhaps)? :twisted:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”