HUGE spoiler from sod

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethonly

HUGE spoiler from sod

Postby bethonly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:33 pm

on twitter there's a pic of liam and steffy in the drs office. steffy looks shocked and liam looks excited '''' it says.... liam and steffy get some exciting news at the drs office..."

cait1626

Re: HUGE spoiler from sod

Postby cait1626 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:42 pm

bethonly wrote:on twitter there's a pic of liam and steffy in the drs office. steffy looks shocked and liam looks excited '''' it says.... liam and steffy get some exciting news at the drs office..."

oh boy!
*rubs hands together*
now the panic ensues.

her dumb lie today slayed me. :roll: :lol:
her anxiety levels along with hormones are rapidly rising !

HYSTERICAL!!! :lol: :lol: :D

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:50 pm

bethonly wrote:on twitter there's a pic of liam and steffy in the drs office. steffy looks shocked and liam looks excited '''' it says.... liam and steffy get some exciting news at the drs office..."
Hey Hey Hey now bring it on steffy is preggars now who is the father bill or liam my money is on bill thanks bethonly for the good news you always keep up with the latest spoilers :D :D :D

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 pm

cait1626 wrote:

oh boy!
*rubs hands together*
now the panic ensues.

looks like liam is going to have a little half brother or sister.... :D :D

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 pm

kenya12 wrote:
Hey Hey Hey now bring it on steffy is preggars now who is the father bill or liam my money is on bill thanks bethonly for the good news you always keep up with the latest spoilers :D :D :D

yw kenya...now we just need to know if liams gonna be a daddy or a big brother... wyatt and liam may have a lot in common now... both sleeping with their younger siblings mother... :lol: :lol:

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:27 pm

now thats one we didnt see coming... :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:52 pm

bethonly wrote:
kenya12 wrote:

yw kenya...now we just need to know if liams gonna be a daddy or a big brother... wyatt and liam may have a lot in common now... both sleeping with their younger siblings mother... :lol: :lol:
Hopefully a big brother :D :D :lol:

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:21 pm

cait1626 wrote:

oh boy!
*rubs hands together*
now the panic ensues.

if she isnt careful she will lose the baby with all this stress

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:26 pm

kenya12 wrote:
bethonly wrote:
kenya12 wrote:on twitter there's a pic of liam and steffy in the drs office. steffy looks shocked and liam looks excited '''' it says.... liam and steffy get some exciting news at the drs office..."

Hopefully a big brother :D :D :lol:[/quote]

yep, that's what i'm hoping for... :P

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:28 pm

tiga wrote:
cait1626 wrote:

oh boy!
*rubs hands together*
now the panic ensues.

if she isnt careful she will lose the baby with all this stress

she really does need to settle down. too late for regrets now.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”