OMG! These idiots. Marone is NOT a bad thing. I rather be a Marone than a Forrester!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: OMG! These idiots. Marone is NOT a bad thing. I rather be a Marone than a Forrester!

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 pm

strangeland wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
loveridge wrote:
ITA the name MARONE sounds powerful I was so happy when it was revealed that massimo was ridge's dad ridge is dark and handsome just like his dad MASSIMO MARONE I just love that name MASSIMO MARONE :D :D :D

Me too! I love the name. Very powerful and royal sounding.

And Massimo looked so good at the head of that family. The TRIDGE family was the most gorgeous family on any soap.

I am sad that JM passed away. They really need to recast the roll of Massimo and bring back Nick and Jackie. Ridge and Nick need to team up. I am sick of all this Forrester BS.

I LOVE this idea.

Thanks.

I hated that Ridge and Nick were at odds. I give Brooke the majority if the blame for that bouncing back and forth between them when they just found out they were half brothers.

Hope did the same thing with Liam and Wyatt.when they first found out about being brothers.....almost cost them their familial bond.

It is almost like Ridge can't be close to any male, including Thomas...because Brooke will try to bed them.

LoganH8tr

Re: OMG! These idiots. Marone is NOT a bad thing. I rather be a Marone than a Forrester!

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 pm

tionne12 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
tionne12 wrote:Yes marone sounds so sexy and debonair forrester just sounds so BLEH :lol: :lol:

I know right! :lol: :lol:

Forresters sound like as bunch of little faeries, sprites and leprechauns, dancing in trees, in the forrest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: God I wish bell would recast massimo thorne brought up the fact again that ridge is not eric's biological son maybe by them making such a big deal of this could bell be thinking of a recast sure would be nice

Me too!! Hear that BB writers??? Recast Massimo!!! LOL.

And if Eric backed Thorne over Ridge...I am sure that Quinn would secretly back Ridge.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:29 pm

strangeland wrote:First off, Ridge did not put Thorne in the basement. Thorne was offered CEO and turned it down. It's not Ridge's fault that Stephanie favored him. Thorne had opportunities, and even went to work at Spectra for awhile.

While Ridge had the designing talent, Thorne was the brains and kept the place running. Just because he worked in the lower level of the building wasn't meant to be disrespectful. I'm sure if Thorne had chosen to have a corner office he could have. He LIKED working with the people who work at FC and even socialized with them. Why is this a bad thing?

If memory serves, i think that Thorne was dabbling in design at Spectra, working with Clarke.

After today's episode I think it's clear that Ridge did put Thorne in the basement which is exactly what he intends to do now if he can get away with it. Ridge said, Thorne wants to come back so we'll dust off his desk in shipping and receiving. Ridge said, we're not looking to expand the design team. Ridge is an insecure, arrogant POS imo. Eric offered Thorne the CEO position when both Rick and Ridge violated the morals clause but Thorne turned it down he wasn't ready. Sounds like he might be ready now.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:30 pm

happens wrote:
strangeland wrote:First off, Ridge did not put Thorne in the basement. Thorne was offered CEO and turned it down. It's not Ridge's fault that Stephanie favored him. Thorne had opportunities, and even went to work at Spectra for awhile.

While Ridge had the designing talent, Thorne was the brains and kept the place running. Just because he worked in the lower level of the building wasn't meant to be disrespectful. I'm sure if Thorne had chosen to have a corner office he could have. He LIKED working with the people who work at FC and even socialized with them. Why is this a bad thing?

If memory serves, i think that Thorne was dabbling in design at Spectra, working with Clarke.

After today's episode I think it's clear that Ridge did put Thorne in the basement which is exactly what he intends to do now if he can get away with it. Ridge said, Thorne wants to come back so we'll dust off his desk in shipping and receiving. Ridge said, we're not looking to expand the design team. Ridge is an insecure, arrogant POS imo. Eric offered Thorne the CEO position when both Rick and Ridge violated the morals clause but Thorne turned it down he wasn't ready. Sounds like he might be ready now.

New Thorne seems ready for a whole lot more. I will be very disappointed if he teams with Rick after how Rick treated Ally. Rick should have protected her, she was his niece. That said, I still find it difficult the way they are rewriting history again. Thorne is making it sound like he and Brooke had this great love affair when everyone knows the great love of Thorne was Macy. And telling Brooke to find happiness with a man, well she just did that with Bill. She knew who Bill was and left him anyway. Just so the writers could break her and Ridge up AGAIN.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:12 pm

strangeland wrote:
happens wrote:

New Thorne seems ready for a whole lot more. I will be very disappointed if he teams with Rick after how Rick treated Ally. Rick should have protected her, she was his niece. That said, I still find it difficult the way they are rewriting history again. Thorne is making it sound like he and Brooke had this great love affair when everyone knows the great love of Thorne was Macy. And telling Brooke to find happiness with a man, well she just did that with Bill. She knew who Bill was and left him anyway. Just so the writers could break her and Ridge up AGAIN.

I agree. Brooke and Thorne were never a great love affair. Neither were Brooke and Bill. I don't know why the writers try to rewrite history either. It was Macy then Darla for Thorne. Ridge was the love of Brooke's life but I'm so over Bridge. I want Thorne with Sally.

joylove

Postby joylove » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:21 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:I am so fed up of people throwing in Ridge's face that he is not a blood Forrester. Like it is a bad thing. Little Ricky did it....Brooke did it and now new "chip on the shoulder" Thorne is doing it.

FGS. :roll: Being a Marone is better than being a Forrester. Eric is a pansy.

And being a Douglas trumps all of them.

Idiots! :roll: :lol:

Thank you and Eric brought more shame and scandals than Ridge. Thorne need to sit down.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 pm

joylove wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:I am so fed up of people throwing in Ridge's face that he is not a blood Forrester. Like it is a bad thing. Little Ricky did it....Brooke did it and now new "chip on the shoulder" Thorne is doing it.

FGS. :roll: Being a Marone is better than being a Forrester. Eric is a pansy.

And being a Douglas trumps all of them.

Idiots! :roll: :lol:

Thank you and Eric brought more shame and scandals than Ridge. Thorne need to sit down.

For real. Sit his butt back on a seat on a plane back to Paris.

Eric deserves ZERO rezpect. He is the biggest man ho on this show.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:04 am

happens wrote:
strangeland wrote:
happens wrote:

I agree. Brooke and Thorne were never a great love affair. Neither were Brooke and Bill. I don't know why the writers try to rewrite history either. It was Macy then Darla for Thorne. Ridge was the love of Brooke's life but I'm so over Bridge. I want Thorne with Sally.

Except Thorne is old enough to be Sally's dad. That said, I don't know why they have to constantly pair up couples. I have many single friends who date occasionally but like being single. And for Thorne to want Brooke after everything is just silly.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:46 am

strangeland wrote:
happens wrote:

Except Thorne is old enough to be Sally's dad. That said, I don't know why they have to constantly pair up couples. I have many single friends who date occasionally but like being single. And for Thorne to want Brooke after everything is just silly.

Thorne's return has been an epic fail for me and that's sad because he has always been one of my faves. Seems they only brought him back to prop Bridge. I want him to have his own s/l separate from Bridge. Yes Thorne is old enough to be Sally's dad, Grampa even but the actor playing Thorne is only 46 and Courtney Hope is 28 so that's not too big an age gap. But I agree why pair him with anyone? Let him be single, dating and proving himself as a designer with some good fashion shows either working at FC or even better at Spectra for awhile.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:35 pm

happens wrote:
strangeland wrote:
happens wrote:

Thorne's return has been an epic fail for me and that's sad because he has always been one of my faves. Seems they only brought him back to prop Bridge. I want him to have his own s/l separate from Bridge. Yes Thorne is old enough to be Sally's dad, Grampa even but the actor playing Thorne is only 46 and Courtney Hope is 28 so that's not too big an age gap. But I agree why pair him with anyone? Let him be single, dating and proving himself as a designer with some good fashion shows either working at FC or even better at Spectra for awhile.

Agree. This was a great opportunity for the actor and Thorne's character, but no he has to be sniffing around Brooke. And picking up the fight with Ridge where Rick left off. What a waste.

I would have liked to see him eying Spectra, helping them become a force in the fashion industry. As a tribute to Macy and Darla if nothing else.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”