Hope Recast

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
soapfanIam
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Hope Recast

Postby soapfanIam » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:25 am

Annika Noelle as Hope Logan, i could see that. I googled her and looked at some of her pics and saw a couple videos of her on Youtube and i could totally see her playing Hope. Hopefully though, she will dye her hair blonde.

Lovesteffy32
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Re: Hope Recast

Postby Lovesteffy32 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:19 am

Either that or they will put a blonde wig on her at least I hope not :lol:

Elle999
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Hope Recast

Postby Elle999 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:56 am

I haven't missed Hope at all. I hope this one doesn't get on my nerves.

User avatar
Valentine14
Posts: 5547
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Re: Hope Recast

Postby Valentine14 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:58 am

Elle999 wrote:I haven't missed Hope at all. I hope this one doesn't get on my nerves.


Yes I so agree with you! I remember the years of The Hope Show :roll:

kenya12
Posts: 2043
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:59 am

Re: Hope Recast

Postby kenya12 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 am

I guess hope and sally will be fighting over liam now but I am glad that hope is back

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 45971
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Hope Recast

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:25 am

One mopey dopey is enough we got Nicole she's got mope covered

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2650
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Hope Recast

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:31 am

Barbyboo wrote:One mopey dopey is enough we got Nicole she's got mope covered

Maybe Hope is returning to reclaim her rightful place as resident moper since Nicole will be in Paris with Zzzzzzende.
.

tiga
Posts: 8692
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Re: Hope Recast

Postby tiga » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:29 pm

i wonder if she will get another fashion line now that Ridge wants to impress Brooke :D :D

User avatar
bethonly
Posts: 10785
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 10:35 am

Re: Hope Recast

Postby bethonly » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:04 pm

if they're smart, she will get another line.. remember when rick and Thomas had the fashion showdown for either pres or v pres of FC and rick won? eric told them then that if HFTF didn't make at least 100 million dollars for the year he would reconsider?
then when the year was up he said they had exceeded the 100 mil. so, it seems to me that they would beg her to take it back.

User avatar
dxdobson
Posts: 4038
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: Hope Recast

Postby dxdobson » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:08 pm

bethonly wrote:if they're smart, she will get another line.. remember when rick and Thomas had the fashion showdown for either pres or v pres of FC and rick won? eric told them then that if HFTF didn't make at least 100 million dollars for the year he would reconsider?
then when the year was up he said they had exceeded the 100 mil. so, it seems to me that they would beg her to take it back.

I am happy Hope is coming back. I hope they don’t change her and make her mean. Hope was always open to others and caring.
We’ll see!


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top