Next week's promo

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
SteamIsTheOTP

Next week's promo

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:54 pm

https://youtu.be/onIHQTXdsKQ

Enjoy!

malayshia escalia

Re: Next week's promo

Postby malayshia escalia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Steffy goes to see Bill twice just can't stay away can she :D :D :D Look at Lally at the cliff house, Sally must be measuring curtains for her next daydream.......Leave it to Ridge to act like a petulant child because the center of attention will be on baby brother. Grow Up Ridge..........Golly Ingo is hotter than ever.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:58 pm

malayshia escalia wrote:Steffy goes to see Bill twice just can't stay away can she :D :D :D Look at Lally at the cliff house, Sally must be measuring curtains for her next daydream.......Leave it to Ridge to act like a petulant child because the center of attention will be on baby brother. Grow Up Ridge..........Golly Ingo is hotter than ever.
IKR and I am excited about thorne coming back I love my guy ridge but he has been so mean to thorne in the past so thorne needs to knock him down a peg or two and besides I want ridge with quinn :D

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 pm

so we have to hear more of STILL talking about their tryst :roll: this will drag on for ever wont it? :cry:

happens

Postby happens » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 pm

WTH Liam's new bff is at his house??? What's wrong with his mind? Are they drinking champagne again :D ? I hope Steffy comes home and breaks everything in the house then calls Bill from the Stella Maris to come join her. Can't wait for Thorne's return.

cait1626

Postby cait1626 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:34 pm

tiga wrote:so we have to hear more of STILL talking about their tryst :roll: this will drag on for ever wont it? :cry:

with Hope returning mid January, she comes back as the sordid one night stand comes out ..
I think that's how I read it .. :mrgreen:

I was hoping Sally would have her chance with Liam.
aawwwww .. :cry:

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:50 pm

why dont they just agree to a calender whereby every year or two years they swap and have Liam :)
and dont worry about sally, she will move onto the next guy that comes to save her :shock: :shock:

Phillygirl52

Postby Phillygirl52 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:01 am

tiga wrote:why dont they just agree to a calender whereby every year or two years they swap and have Liam :)
and dont worry about sally, she will move onto the next guy that comes to save her :shock: :shock:

I think they should make room on that calendar for every main character on this show, the merry go round is making me dizzy!

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:02 am

tiga wrote:so we have to hear more of STILL talking about their tryst :roll: this will drag on for ever wont it? :cry:

like brooke and bill, i forgotten how many years :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:07 am

You know how these things work. They will keep talking about it until someone overhears the conversation :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”