Dear Bell: why are you adding more women when the show needs men?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Boatchick22

Dear Bell: why are you adding more women when the show needs men?

Postby Boatchick22 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Hey Everyone!

Okay, I see that Bell has Donna coming by back, and now he’s recast Hope. Ughhhh, WHY? There are so many characters not being used, Ivy, Carter, Oliver. Then you have regulars who get barely any airtime, Maya, Rick, Pam, Charlie, the Avants. What this show needs is more MEN! Men who are not related to any of the families currently on the show.

Please, no more family triangles. I’m so over this show. I can’t beli you had Steffy have sex with Bill when so was married to Wyyat a year ago, and is currently married to Liam.

This show’s only drama stems from triangles. What ever happened to kidnapping, catastrophes? Steffy and Bill having sex was no shocker, actually more like predictable. So now that they have had sex, Steffy will be pregnant. “Never saw that coming”!

Also, why do you have these characters get married when they divorce after 6-9months? You make it difficult to invest in the storyline.

Thoughts?

Happy Posting!
Boatchick22

galwaycity

Re: Dear Bell: why are you adding more women when the show needs men?

Postby galwaycity » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 pm

boatchick22

exactly, bring back Thomas and let see some fireworks

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Wow Who is the new Hope? Aw gawd now Liam will be sniffing her out....same old ...Steffy will be dropped like a rock.....the new Thorne will be interesting....

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Oliver left ages ago and Carter is only a supporting character.
we need more men around Steffy and Hope's age so they are not constantly going from one Spencer to the other

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:34 pm

There are no words to describe how much I despised that character called Hope. I even stopped watching for awhile because I couldn't stand the sight of her.

I guess I will have to stop watching again.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Hope and Liam were a perfect match together until they decided to get Wyatt involved.

Im looking forward to seeing how Hope, Sally and Steffy all interact with each other

KittyHeaven

Postby KittyHeaven » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Excellent post. It's hard to invest in a pairing when you know that their marriage will last less than a year. Sadly, since I started watching in 2011, only two couples have lasted longer:

Eric & Quinn
Rick & Maya

Not even Bill & Katie lasted that long (at least since I've been watching). It's hard to invest.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 pm

eric and quinn have been together for that long? wow how time flys

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:09 pm

KittyHeaven wrote:Excellent post. It's hard to invest in a pairing when you know that their marriage will last less than a year. Sadly, since I started watching in 2011, only two couples have lasted longer:

Eric & Quinn
Rick & Maya

Not even Bill & Katie lasted that long (at least since I've been watching). It's hard to invest.

IMO Bill and Katie was a mistake clearly..Bill was not as serious about it as Katie was. And the only thing he was doing is plot and scheme, while keeping it from Katie panicking.

Wyatt/Katie could develop into something much better for both of them, they ever had!
Would be nice if they keep them together that long also. I love Raya and Queric.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:08 am

ms woods is leaving for sometime as she is holidaying overseas she is go here, there and everywhere and imaged now with her fiance if not before their engagement :) :) :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”