casting news from the new SOD

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethonly

Re: casting news from the new SOD

Postby bethonly » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Steffy rocks wrote:I can't see her return for Wyatt especially given what is about to explode with Steffy ... but who knows since Bell.Jr seems pretty invested in Sally Spectra and that would be leaving her with nothing to do ... weird ... we don't need other characters ...

yeah, in that interview he gave he said he's keeping the spectras. he said that everyone can't be rich... something to that effect..

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:32 pm

cait1626 wrote:
bethonly wrote:
kenya12 wrote:I hope she is here for wyatt and not that fool liam I have always adored wyatt and hope

i'm just soooo glad to have hope back... i'll take her no matter who she wants... :D :D

same here!!!
Hope and Liam maybe ride again .. :lol: :lol: :D

very possible... :D :D

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:36 pm

tiga wrote:i dont really want to see katie v Hope for Wyatt although we know whose side Quinn will be on

hi tiga... yeah, Quinn will go all mama honey badger... [do they have honey badgers in Australia?] but if what i'm hearing about her and ridge is true, she may be too busy to even notice what wyatt is doing.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:40 pm

bethonly wrote:
tiga wrote:i dont really want to see katie v Hope for Wyatt although we know whose side Quinn will be on

hi tiga... yeah, Quinn will go all mama honey badger... [do they have honey badgers in Australia?] but if what i'm hearing about her and ridge is true, she may be too busy to even notice what wyatt is doing.

i dont think honey badgers are a big part of the Australian landscape :D

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:30 am

bethonly wrote:
Steffy rocks wrote:I can't see her return for Wyatt especially given what is about to explode with Steffy ... but who knows since Bell.Jr seems pretty invested in Sally Spectra and that would be leaving her with nothing to do ... weird ... we don't need other characters ...

yeah, in that interview he gave he said he's keeping the spectras. he said that everyone can't be rich... something to that effect..

With Hope returning Sally will be put into the back burner ... sure you can play the fashion rivalry angle with her but Bell.Jr doesn't seem interested in that ... wonder what he is cooking up here ... weird ...

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:28 am

Steffy rocks wrote:
bethonly wrote:

With Hope returning Sally will be put into the back burner ... sure you can play the fashion rivalry angle with her but Bell.Jr doesn't seem interested in that ... wonder what he is cooking up here ... weird ...

this is one time that I really can't figure out what he's doing, usually it's so obvious...

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:38 am

^ Pretty bizarre ... right there with the very weird Thorne recast ... wonder what the end game is here ... I knew this Day would come but when Sally came I truly believed he wouldn't recast Hope anymore ...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”