THANKSGIVING AT ERIC'S

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
mo195000

THANKSGIVING AT ERIC'S

Postby mo195000 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:21 am

Pre-Thanksgiving:

I love, love, love the Thanksgiving show that B&B has every year. And the show on Tuesday just talking about the dinner has me already looking forward to it.

The family all together, warts and all, is always great. Everyone sitting at the table, behaving themselves, and saying nice things about everyone else. Okay, so maybe a little fake, but the one day on B&B we do not see very much rancor, just feelings of being thankful.

And almost the best part - watching Pam and Charlie in the kitchen preparing the meal. Their back and forth chatter, family members running in and out (if they are allowed), etc., etc.

Anyhow, just had to say how much I love this one day of the year on B&B.

Blogger7

Re: THANKSGIVING AT ERIC'S

Postby Blogger7 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

Please reveal that you are joking!

To put it into perspective now that you've used the word "family":

Who is Bill's son Wyatt's mother?
Who is Bill's son Liam's mother?
Who is married to Liam but just had baby-making sex with Bill?
Who is the person who kidnapped and sexed Liam?
Who is the person who did the above married to now?
Who is Bill's son Will's mother?
Who is Bill's son who Will's mother is having sex with now?
What sentence can Bill say about a child born to the above son in terms of relationship to him?

See what I mean? This show is a cartoon of NON-FAMILY depravity, and the holiday bells are absurd.

Bill: "My son Wyatt and my ex-wife Katie have given birth to my grandson, who is also now both the stepbrother and the nephew of my son Wil."

See? Consider it an absurdity that we just get caught up in.

hojo66656

Postby hojo66656 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 pm

I had to mute the going round the table expressing one's self to the right of one another. Who does that ?
And some folks in real life would not all be sitting together at that table. I actually became uncomfortable watching it.
However I enjoyed Katies response to Quinn when she arrived. And Steffy posing was laughable.

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:10 pm

I cringed and rolled my eyes the entire episode. Too much phoney baloney for me.

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Ivy wasn't there was she? Is she off the show now? It's a shame, I really liked her.

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:48 pm

I mutedrooke's response to Bill, didn't want to get sick, and same with Bill speakin og Steffy. Katie and Quinn's dresses were stunning, prettiest ones. Even Pam looked especially nice and less matronly and plain. But I was dsappointed that it was Steffy speaking to the family and not more of Quinn. It was a nice touch to Stephanie's picture hanging in the dining room.

Mimisona

Postby Mimisona » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:11 pm

mo195000 wrote:Pre-Thanksgiving:

I love, love, love the Thanksgiving show that B&B has every year. And the show on Tuesday just talking about the dinner has me already looking forward to it.

The family all together, warts and all, is always great. Everyone sitting at the table, behaving themselves, and saying nice things about everyone else. Okay, so maybe a little fake, but the one day on B&B we do not see very much rancor, just feelings of being thankful.

And almost the best part - watching Pam and Charlie in the kitchen preparing the meal. Their back and forth chatter, family members running in and out (if they are allowed), etc., etc.

Anyhow, just had to say how much I love this one day of the year on B&B.

Oh My God, you have got to be kidding, it was a big freggin joke! Bunch of hypocrites at one table! YUCK!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Oh please the wack job Spectras really? And mopey Nicole left her hubbie in Paris too bad...why don't Brooke just have boarding house dinner with the residents? This hokey round the table is stale...jmo the idea Liam sprouting oh Sally your previous puke worthy...Brooke leaving bill just a little love you allways in my heart ..her heart is black...it goes on and on....

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:41 pm

The Thanksgiving dinner was painful to watch. All those treacly, completely insincere comments being passed around the table, yuck. It would have been nice if they just all got along for one day with no one trying to stab anyone in the back, but the was the Waltons on steroids.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Oh please the wack job Spectras really? And mopey Nicole left her hubbie in Paris too bad...why don't Brooke just have boarding house dinner with the residents? This hokey round the table is stale...jmo the idea Liam sprouting oh Sally your previous puke worthy...Brooke leaving bill just a little love you allways in my heart ..her heart is black...it goes on and on....

i agree it is a joke and an episode we could do without every year

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”