The "unforgivable" list keeps growing!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Re: The "unforgivable" list keeps growing!!!

Postby tiga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Omg Bill didnt even turn to face Brooke when she was talking to him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vettey

Postby Vettey » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
velvetlady23 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:The soaps so predictable....break up..make up.....I mean Steffy sexed Wyatt didn't bother Liam much Wyatt sexed her up .....I don't think Liam cares who had her before ....doesn't faze him eventually.....look how many sexed Brooke...

Steffy is a nasty gutter snipe, low down nasty sleaze.

That's n nt what Liam thinks, and I am sure he will forgive her because of the kiss and him ignoring her and sniffing round the redhead..

If Liam forgives Steffy for sleeping with his father with NO Alcohol, NO drugs, NO life or death at stake and she ends up pregnant and she doesn't tell him! Then I will start to referring to him as SAINT LIAM! Because in real life you will a whole bunch of Jesus to get passed this one!

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Liam will be too busy with Hope :D

Vettey

Postby Vettey » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:19 am

tiga wrote:Liam will be too busy with Hope :D

Maybe, maybe not! He has "tried" to be faithful to his partners but Steffy would always be right in his face willing to do whatever! That is why the kiss between Liam and Sally is what Steffy deserves! And, the absolutely crazy way she responded shows just how F***ed in the head that girl really is! The other girls didn't have intentional sex with his father when Steffy happened in their relationships!

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Vettey wrote:
tiga wrote:Liam will be too busy with Hope :D

Maybe, maybe not! He has "tried" to be faithful to his partners but Steffy would always be right in his face willing to do whatever! That is why the kiss between Liam and Sally is what Steffy deserves! And, the absolutely crazy way she responded shows just how F***ed in the head that girl really is! The other girls didn't have intentional sex with his father when Steffy happened in their relationships!

i think when steffy mentioned Hope the other day is was a clue to Hope coming back but many of us missed it :)

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Steffy rocks wrote:I have never seen a public humiliation for Brooke ... everybody has been willing to forgive her ... they will forgive Steffy ... in fact I am pretty sure STEAM will come out of this on top somehow ...

Brooke is always thrown under the media bus!
- Exposed as pregnant with Hope by Stephanie at a press conference.
- Bash video made after the Oliver scandal "Brooke the Chaperone"
- Countless tabloid stories about her sex life

Yet..Taylor works her way through 3 families with no public consequences. It would be a little different since she's a doctor.
Not Steffy though. She's a public figure now. CEO/model and her exploits should create scandal. She shouldn't get to sleep her way through the Spencers without some blowback.

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:24 am

^ I was speaking more of all the characters forgiving her even worshiping her ... dear God even Katie ... there is no one left to throw on her face for example the fact that she took her sister's husband because she could just to throw him away that cold heartely because she knew she had Ridge waiting in the wings ... Katie just let it slide ... this will happen with Steffy ... I can't see anyone giving her the cold shoulder ... it's not going to be Ridge , Eric , Quinn , Wyatt or even Brooke ... we will have the Spencer men singing her praises by next year like nothing happened as Bell.Jr likes to arise history especially if he will put STEAM back together ...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”