What a beautiful and dynamic couple

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Emma48

Re: What a beautiful and dynamic couple

Postby Emma48 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:17 am

Ain't nothing beautiful about these two despicables. Princess has been married now, what . . . at least five times now that I can think of and may be on her way to number six with Daddy Spencer. Just another Brooke.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Elle999 wrote:Please put Steffy and Bill together. A man that will kiss the woman who stole from his wife is no man.
Steffy and Bill would be so terrific together in business and in the boudoir. I can't wait for Brooke to find out about them.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Just an opinion from the other side of the coin. I have disliked Bill and Steffy (STILL) from the begining when Steffy first had a crush on Bill. Bill, on the hand, had a very ill pregnant wife, risking her life to have a child for Bill. At that time Bill only thought about getting young Steffy into his bed, but Mama Taylor was watching, and made sure it didn't happen.

Now, years later, Bill is again "VERY MESSED UP" and out of control. He premediated dystruction of the Spectra building and almost caused death for Sally twice and Liam once, in the past few weeks. With the entangled fighting going on between Liam and Bill, and then the involvement of Steffy trying to keep Liam and Bill's relationship, not to mention that of Liam trying to back up Sally, and then Steffy feeling vulnerable and jealous because of Liam....there are bound to be lines crossed over. No matter which way you slice it, STILL is just not a good couple, at least not at this time, again. :? :? :? :? :?

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Two selfish narcissists, repulsive.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
Elle999 wrote:Please put Steffy and Bill together. A man that will kiss the woman who stole from his wife is no man.
Steffy and Bill would be so terrific together in business and in the boudoir. I can't wait for Brooke to find out about them.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Just an opinion from the other side of the coin. I have disliked Bill and Steffy (STILL) from the begining when Steffy first had a crush on Bill. Bill, on the hand, had a very ill pregnant wife, risking her life to have a child for Bill. At that time Bill only thought about getting young Steffy into his bed, but Mama Taylor was watching, and made sure it didn't happen.

Now, years later, Bill is again "VERY MESSED UP" and out of control. He premediated dystruction of the Spectra building and almost caused death for Sally twice and Liam once, in the past few weeks. With the entangled fighting going on between Liam and Bill, and then the involvement of Steffy trying to keep Liam and Bill's relationship, not to mention that of Liam trying to back up Sally, and then Steffy feeling vulnerable and jealous because of Liam....there are bound to be lines crossed over. No matter which way you slice it, STILL is just not a good couple, at least not at this time, again. :? :? :? :? :?

agree completely.
we need taylor back :mrgreen:

velvetlady23

Postby velvetlady23 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:51 pm

tiga wrote:why cant steffy find someone in between? Bill looks like her father!!! :roll:

I totally agree with your post.Bill looks like her father.

velvetlady23

Postby velvetlady23 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Lady Jana wrote:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yhank you,Lady Jan. Another great post.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:30 pm

velvetlady23 wrote:
tiga wrote:why cant steffy find someone in between? Bill looks like her father!!! :roll:

I totally agree with your post.Bill looks like her father.

Ridge will blow a gasket when he finds out 8-)

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:42 pm

I wasn't a Still fan before, and I'm even less of a fan now. Bill is a pig.

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:18 am

I could marry this post. Leffy is a contrived rebound farce that should have ended years ago.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:00 am

malayshia escalia wrote:Heck Yes. Its is time for STILL, No reason to keep them apart any longer, Leffy has never worked.

No reason.?? She has been married to BOTH of his sons!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”