New! B&B spoilers added daily

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: New! B&B spoilers added daily

Postby bnb fan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:45 am

Karinaone1 wrote:I can't stand Hope and Liam's scenes together. Pure nauseating! I have to turn it off. Steffy makes Liam interesting, and they are interesting together. If Liam marries Hope, send them both back to Paris. They can be icky sweet, and boring somewhere else. And while you're at it Kill Bill off for good!

I agree with almost everything in your post - but not the "kill bill" part.... - i think we will slowly see his crazy behavior turn from something we can't stand to something we appreciate but don't want to - which would make him fun again.

Chargois32

Postby Chargois32 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:26 am

Is there going to be a pregnancy story with hope are not in would love that to happen because Bill is not done manipulating Liam and steffy

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:55 am

JOOZ wrote:
gerrim wrote:Ridge is nothing but a bully, he certainly doesn't deserve being any part of that babies life.

The baby belongs with his real father Thomas and Caroline, kick the bull to the curb .

Everyone, well not everyone; but lots will be surpised when that so-called "bully" is proven to be the biological father of Douglas. Will Thomas feel like a damn fool then...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well. That would be a bit over the line. Caroline is Bill's sister's daughter. Meaning that if he was Douglas's father, Bill slept with his niece! Very Gross! Bad as Hitler who slept with his relative!! Yuck...Yuck....Yuck!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
Well. That would be a bit over the line. Caroline is Bill's sister's daughter. Meaning that if he was Douglas's father, Bill slept with his niece! Very Gross! Bad as Hitler who slept with his relative!! Yuck...Yuck....Yuck!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hi. They are talking about Ridge turning out to be Douglas' real father vice grandfather. :lol:
Hope you had a great 4th.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”