New! B&B spoilers added daily

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Sultans Wife

Re: New! B&B spoilers added daily

Postby Sultans Wife » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:31 pm

^^^^^^^Yes, that question needs to be 100% decided by a blood test to know who the Daddy is for sure....it's a soap where anything can happen. :o

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:41 am

roseofsharon1942 wrote:Candace, Could you get the heads of the message board to put a thumbs up or thumbs down on all posts? I would love that so much. Sometimes I agree or don't and would like to give my support that way. Thank you.

I would love that, too! Sometimes I don't really want to add a comment but a thumbs up or down would be great!

Twoja52

Postby Twoja52 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:15 pm

drewxjacobs wrote:
roseofsharon1942 wrote:Candace, Could you get the heads of the message board to put a thumbs up or thumbs down on all posts? I would love that so much. Sometimes I agree or don't and would like to give my support that way. Thank you.

I would love that, too! Sometimes I don't really want to add a comment but a thumbs up or down would be great!

I would love a thumps up/down button. Please try to get them to add one

girl with style

Postby girl with style » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Quinn should beat the dog poop out of
Katie .I wouldn,t let no one blackmail me even what Quinn and Ridge is doing is so wrong.they know Quinn will do anything when she is cornered, let
Quinn remind Katie of what she will do if she tell Eric or even come back into her house uninvited

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:48 am

[quote="anotherfandancer"][b[size=150][/size]

sOMETHING THAT WOULD NOT be a spoiler for the whole 14 minute show, would be to quit showing us a travellog of the area; over and over and over[/quote)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The couple of seconds spent on showing "scenery" does NOT cut into the time spent on story line! I for one enjoy the scenery shots. It makes the show more grounded.

The only problem I have is that they need to update the shots where that stupid white car always pulls up before FC! Why not have 3 or 4 different car shots and then rotate them for a year. Then the next year take new shots. You do know that car model change each year? That white car is several yeas old and that shot has been used at least 4 years, that I know of. :roll: :lol: :lol: :roll:

liltomswife

Postby liltomswife » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Please don't let Bill come out on top. He deserves everything he gets. Finally Liam is growing into a MAN. Sally and Liam would make a great couple!

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:40 pm

bnb fan wrote:
anotherfandancer wrote:[b[size=150][/size]

sOMETHING THAT WOULD NOT be a spoiler for the whole 14 minute show, would be to quit showing us a travellog of the area; over and over and over

ITA! And that scene of the same car pulling up at FC....Omgosh - how many years have we been seeing that?! There's gotta be another way to create a segway.

Bahahahaha - seriously on board here with both of you. Especially that darn car! Wow - totally annoying.

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Tue May 08, 2018 1:18 pm

girl with style wrote:Quinn should beat the dog poop out of
Katie

---

LOL

Funny. I personally though believe if it ever comes down to it, tough sweet but again TOUGH take no-crap kick azz katie would win against :lol: Quinn. But lol to your post comment.

adios.

Annap24

Postby Annap24 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:52 pm

I hate this Liam and Hope mess! Fix it now! Liam needs to get his act together and go back to his wife and child. Bill Spencer needs to be dealt with once and for all! He is not God and he needs to learn he cannot mess with people's lives. Correct this enough already, the ink is not even dry yet! Hope needs to take her ass back to Paris and never return.

Karinaone1

Postby Karinaone1 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

I can't stand Hope and Liam's scenes together. Pure nauseating! I have to turn it off. Steffy makes Liam interesting, and they are interesting together. If Liam marries Hope, send them both back to Paris. They can be icky sweet, and boring somewhere else. And while you're at it Kill Bill off for good!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”