New! B&B spoilers added daily

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JOOZ

Re: New! B&B spoilers added daily

Postby JOOZ » Fri May 27, 2016 9:31 pm

gerrim wrote:Ridge is nothing but a bully, he certainly doesn't deserve being any part of that babies life.

The baby belongs with his real father Thomas and Caroline, kick the bull to the curb .

Everyone, well not everyone; but lots will be surpised when that so-called "bully" is proven to be the biological father of Douglas. Will Thomas feel like a damn fool then...

joylove

Postby joylove » Mon May 30, 2016 8:19 am

JOOZ wrote:
gerrim wrote:Ridge is nothing but a bully, he certainly doesn't deserve being any part of that babies life.

The baby belongs with his real father Thomas and Caroline, kick the bull to the curb .

Everyone, well not everyone; but lots will be surpised when that so-called "bully" is proven to be the biological father of Douglas. Will Thomas feel like a damn fool then...

I agree Ridge is a bully. Why should Thomas feel like a fool? Roline are the deceitful lieing dummies. Talkig about looking like a fool. All these lies for nothing. That would be so good to see how far they would go and end destroying themselves for no reason. Thats foolish.

grams063

Postby grams063 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:33 am

Good post Fivegrand!! I would have to agree 100%! I really hope that Ridge is the father of Douglas. Then everyone who thought they knew a big bad secret can start eating their words! It was nobody's business other than Ridge, Caroline.and Thomas,---if he is the father. I used to like Katie, but she has shown her true colors. A lot of people are going to be hurt because of her. If it were me, I would hit the bottle too, after realizing what my meddling has done.

lapue

Postby lapue » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:40 pm

This Ridge is a mad man. Put him with Brooke maybe they can salvage something with them NOT Brooke and Bill.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:30 am

JOOZ wrote:

I hope that proves to be true & everyone can finally get out of Ridge & Caroline's business and tend to their own imploding lives. There's enough other stuff brewing to occupy Bill for weeks to come.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:37 am

Ai think these baby storylines laid a egg...time to wrap them up...

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Candace wrote:We add new spoiler videos daily on weekdays, early looks at the next week on Friday afternoons, and a complete new batch of teasers Saturday mornings!

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers

That's disappointing...I didn't want their marriage valid..that would have been the perfect solution to this mess.

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Could do without Thomas altogether, thank you. He's been on a while but is still sort of wooden in his acting. Which is the writers' fault, not his. It's fair that Ridge agreed to stop being the baby's "father", but IMHO, Douglas's conception was the result of rape. No way that Thomas did not realize Caroline was not in her right mind that night. But, that's Soap Opera Land for you!!!!!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:14 am

JOOZ wrote:

hi Jooz miss your posts. I do wish ridge was daddy but I don't see it happening, if it does it will be when tom and Caroline hook up gag me I can't stand the perv. Happy summer

Sheri616

step daughter?

Postby Sheri616 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:12 am

Who is Quinn's Step daughter.was this an error in the script?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”