New! B&B spoilers added daily

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
clicquot1

Re: New! B&B spoilers added daily

Postby clicquot1 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:33 am

When deacon was married to Quinn.................................Hope was her stepdaughter!

AkbiKhan

Postby AkbiKhan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Hey, fellow B&B fans! Have you noticed how soap characters can recover from some serious injuries really well? Read our thoughts one type of such injury!

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news/48694/soap-characters-penchant-for-bouncing-back-from-shootings

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Candace, Could you get the heads of the message board to put a thumbs up or thumbs down on all posts? I would love that so much. Sometimes I agree or don't and would like to give my support that way. Thank you.

JOOZ

Postby JOOZ » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:I totally agree with you! I can't stand Ridge. No one took his biological kids away from him. There is no way that he could love Thomas as his son. No father would take away a son from his own son. Baby Douglas is his grandchild, and he has no right to steal that little boy from Thomas. I dislike Caroline now. I think Caroline and Thomas will fall in love as they bond together as parents of Douglas. As far as Ridge goes, bring back Ronn Moss as Ridge. This new Ridge is heartless. Even with all the faults of Ridge, Ronn Moss played Ridge with a soft, big heart who loved all his women. This new Ridge is mean. I do not like him at all.

Not so fast. Douglas may still end up being Ridge's baby. It will all be found out at a most inopportune time for Ridge. He will get that baby's shared custody being married to Brooke ..... when they do not want to care for a child. I guess off to boarding school he will go at age 5. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

sweetcanuck

Postby sweetcanuck » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Where are next week's Bold spoilers????

beetle035

Postby beetle035 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:38 pm

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER PAGE WT F CANDICE CONFUSED HER ????

Tulllas

Postby Tulllas » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:08 pm

I hope that the spoilers will give us some updates on the baby story how is Douglas's bio father? In my eyes Ridge is the father. I don't think Thomas is the father they never had a D and A test and Ridge took the"Doctors"wored for it and he never got a second opinion on his condition so every thing is kind of hanging around. Ridge broke it up with Caroline that was really stupid they should have stuck it up together I know that they still love each other very much they are so great together. The holl Brook Ridge scenes are stupid they should stay friends.And RJ should keep his nose out of his parents life.

camlawnman

Postby camlawnman » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Decemeber 5th Brooke and Ridge make sweet love,December 14th quinn makes Steffy ceo of the company,eric makes quinn president,wyatt head of PR,rick and ridge become co vice presidents more info in lastest tv guide page 48.

gimajaro

Postby gimajaro » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:32 pm

dyngbat42 wrote:Could do without Thomas altogether, thank you. He's been on a while but is still sort of wooden in his acting. Which is the writers' fault, not his. It's fair that Ridge agreed to stop being the baby's "father", but IMHO, Douglas's conception was the result of rape. No way that Thomas did not realize Caroline was not in her right mind that night. But, that's Soap Opera Land for you!!!!!

Any thoughts on what the heartbreaking news Thomas has?? Could be he found out the baby isn't his after all...or Caroline doesn't want to be with Thomas anymore???

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:21 pm

gerrim wrote:Ridge is nothing but a bully, he certainly doesn't deserve being any part of that babies life.

The baby belongs with his real father Thomas and Caroline, kick the bull to the curb .

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
That's the "fun" of this show. Many believe that Douglas is Thomas's child. Others think it very likely that Douglas is Ridge's son. Do not assume anything!! Anyway Ridge has not had tests o decide who Douglas truly belongs to. That is why there is so much tension in this show. After all,why did the doctor come all the way from France to blackmail Ridge -- and then was killed in a car accident? Good questions...... that need to be answered!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”